GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #11 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she left to meet with someone.
I don't think she went to get her dog.

Yeah. Totally weird. Where is the link saying she was working the next day? I'm sure I read that. But thinking about it again it seems strange. Surely the boss would have tried to reach her the first day she didn't show up to work, right???

I have wondered the same thing. We know Christina was supposed to work Saturday but didn't show per the mom. Looking for a link. Yes, why didn't the boss or co-workers try to reach Christina on Saturday when she didn't show? It's odd.

I think she left to meet with someone.
I don't think she went to get her dog.

Do you think she took her own car then returned it to the parking garage? Or do you think she left the parking garage in someone else's car? Or perhaps walked out of the parking garage?

Do you think she took her own car then returned it to the parking garage? Or do you think she left the parking garage in someone else's car? Or perhaps walked out of the parking garage?

Same Questions I have been asking too...
There are tough questions that need to be answered directly and openly.
*Either you have something or you do not.
*Either she walked out of that garage or not
*Either she did in fact drive her own Toyota Celica out of that garage or not
*Either she willingly got into another vehicle of the alleged 3 in the garage or not
*Either someone gave her a cradle carry (as she was incapacitated)out of the garage or not
*Either she was put into a vehicle against her will or not

All we know is she rode with someone else ..no names have been verified as to the Whataburger Food Ride

http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/

I sat down with Jonnie McElroy, Christina’s mother desperate for answers on Wednesday, September 17. Two whole weeks after her daughter went missing. “I am in mission mode, I am going to find my daughter.” her mother stated. “It’s frustrating as a mother to not be given details about my own child’s whereabouts, we need awareness, we need help.” she goes on to say.
What We Do Know:
-Christina was with 4-5 of her friends the night of the disappearance. They all parked close to each other but Christina rode with them after leaving the bar to get something to eat before returning to her girlfriend’s apartment in the Shops.
Wouldn't it mean out of the 3 cars in the parking garage that LE said were there besides her car...one or two should belong to her friends? Do we know how long the party lasted at that apartment or if people spent the night?

Does anyone know the time CM texted her bf regarding lost house keys. Would she have been with the walker at that time? If her car keys were on the same keyring as her house keys then it's possible the walker knew, too. MOO. If all the garage cameras were working they would likely capture her image if she walked back out of the garage, wouldn't they?

Does anyone know the time CM texted her bf regarding lost house keys. Would she have been with the walker at that time? If her car keys were on the same keyring as her house keys then it's possible the walker knew, too. MOO. If all the garage cameras were working they would likely capture her image if she walked back out of the garage, wouldn't they?

I think her last text was when she was walking into the garage.
Don't know if it was about the keys.

Christina texted her BF around the time they entered the garage so yes, she still was the with walker guy.

Yes I think she would have been seen.
but I think they saw more than they are admitting.

It has been the OPINION of many here including MYSELF that the "key" text was meant to garner a response from an unresponsive partner.
LOST was not word used in the released text information or verbiage
A text was sent to bf phone from the phone of CM at 3:36AM "I can't find the keys to house"
A text was sent to bf from the phone of CM at 3:58 am "Can you please leave the front door unlocked?"
http://www.uptowndallasgirl.com/dallas-news/missing-woman-christina-morris-updates-and-how-to-help/

Wouldn't it mean out of the 3 cars in the parking garage that LE said were there besides her car...one or two should belong to her friends? Do we know how long the party lasted at that apartment or if people spent the night?

That would be excellent questions that the girl who lives at the apartment on Scruggs should be answering.

It has been the OPINION of many here including MYSELF that the "key" text was meant to garner a response from an unresponsive partner.
LOST was not word used in the released text information or verbiage
A text was sent to bf phone from the phone of CM at 3:36AM "I can't find the keys to house"
A text was sent to bf from the phone of CM at 3:58 am "Can you please leave the front door unlocked?"
Thanks for the times! Lost seems to be implied though not stated, if she still hadn't found her keys after 22 minutes. I'm mainly wondering if she did or did not have the keys to her car by the time she got to the garage. If friends were aware of that they may have offered her a ride.

I am sure that EA have told LE everything that he knows to be true and accurate. I am also sure he also told LE anything that he might have heard or seen going on that night and morning. He has done everything that LE has requested. He is not a suspect or POI.
There is not a crime according to LE.

Thanks for the times! Lost seems to be implied though not stated, if she still hadn't found her keys after 22 minutes. I'm mainly wondering if she did or did not have the keys to her car by the time she got to the garage. If friends were aware of that they may have offered her a ride.

No problem.. I just want to keep wording exact since things can be switched and twisted at times

Some of us here suspect for timing purposes only that the 3:36am text was when she was leaving or just left the Apartment on Scruggs to start her walk north toward the Legacy Parking Garage Area.
We also suspect that the 3:58am text could have actually been captured on the 3:57am CAM 13 and the minutes on cam or phone could have been off by 60 sec or so

Imo she would have known if she kept car and house key together. Why/how would she plan to drive home if she did not have her car key?

I am sure that EA have told LE everything that he knows to be true and accurate. I am also sure he also told LE anything that he might have heard or seen going on that night and morning. He has done everything that LE has requested. He is not a suspect or POI.
There is not a crime according to LE.

Except a lovely young lady has been missing for 41 days. Hope I never come up missing and LE determines there is no crime. Good gravy.

So EA is calling himself EG now all so LE has not cleared anyone from that night.

Plano PD says they don’t have the evidence that makes this a criminal case.
“All the people that were with Christina that evening, we’ve talked to. Some of them, we’ve talked to multiple times. We haven’t cleared anyone that was with her that evening,” PIO David Tilley said
http://cw33.com/2014/10/20/mystery-man-christina-morris-parents-demand-answers-from-friend/

I can't link the little name change.

So EA is calling himself EG now all so LE has not cleared anyone from that night.

Plano PD says they don’t have the evidence that makes this a criminal case.
“All the people that were with Christina that evening, we’ve talked to. Some of them, we’ve talked to multiple times. We haven’t cleared anyone that was with her that evening,” PIO David Tilley said
http://cw33.com/2014/10/20/mystery-man-christina-morris-parents-demand-answers-from-friend/

I can't link the little name change.

[modsnip]

Need to link please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads