GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #13 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting on the link guys. He completely cleared and rebooted his phone from that night. Having worked at sprint he had certain software and tools to completely refurbish his phone and so his phone might as well of come out of the box when le seized it.

Ive said that from the beginning. I saw EAs facebook had him listed working at Sprint and I thought it was weird how her phone went dead once she entered the garage. Imo.

The house of cards will eventually all come crashing down.......

Highly unlikely. No one with that kind of DB access would risk their job to delete data like that. Plus there should be data backups. They'll get the data.

Exactly. If there were people with those connections, they could likely manipulate their phone bills as well. The internal controls on the databases are too tight for sales or tech rep in a store to be able to bypass them.

Hmmm....... So EA:

Refused a Polygraph Test
denied parking in the parking garage
denied walking christina to her car
lied since day 1
hired a lawyer
erased his entire cell phone history
has not help with any of the searches.
LE took his floor mats and seatbelt strap (?) etc.

it's not looking good for EA right now. jmo

Not sure how I missed that little fact.... But that says a lot, IMO, if he refused to take a polygraph test. Why would u refuse, unless you had something to hide!?!?!

Yeah he refused a polygraph too...

Which is crazy. I know polygraphs are controversial, but if I was last to see her before she went missing, I'd take one, even if I thought I'd fail (because sometimes innocent people fail pollygraphs). I do whatever it took to clear my name.

Hey Carlton...a cookie for your thoughts on tonight's interview??

Its great to see truth come out to the public and jonni is the definition of courage in the face adversity More importantly has finally had some vindication for all of the grief some have sent her way over the past few weeks.

Hmmm....... So EA:

Refused a Polygraph Test
denied parking in the parking garage
denied walking christina to her car
lied since day 1
hired a lawyer
erased his entire cell phone history
has not help with any of the searches.
LE took his floor mats and seatbelt strap (?) etc.

it's not looking good for EA right now. jmo

He probably should enjoy that witness title while it lasts...

Not sure how I missed that little fact.... But that says a lot, IMO, if he refused to take a polygraph test. Why would u refuse, unless you had something to hide!?!?!

exactly! I would do whatever it took to clear my name.

too my knowledge the only one to do that thus far.

too my knowledge the only one to do that thus far.

Carltondance, did everyone else she hung out with at the apartment that night agree to polygraphs? I thought at one time PPD said they were not necessary for anyone, so the acquaintances may have offered and PPD just didn't take them up on it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid