GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #20 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious- was the "friends" apartment on the same side of Legacy as Henry's or was it opposite, by Blue Martini/Urban Outfitters?

I am not positive what the address of the apartment is, but the one I have seen referenced is south of Legacy near Tennyson and Parkwood. Henry's is north of Legacy at Legacy and Bishop.

I find that very hard to believe. How long have they lived here.......didn't they by that house a while ago?

There are MANY families in DFW that have lived here for years that speak Spanish almost exclusively. Because the Hispanic culture is so prevalent, many people are not immersed in English. My grandmother has lived in a nearby suburb (Garland) since 1969 and she can speak and understand English but she still prefers Spanish and struggles with many words and concepts in English. She was a stay at home mom with all Spanish speaking family. Whereas my granddad (her husband) speaks perfect English because he was in a traditional office job.

Unless they haven't been found....or he could have just hit another car that was parked on the side of the street.

She could have wanted to use his phone to call police & that's when he turned it off... Interesting thought, but would seem to involve even more people... and now my brain hurts...

There are MANY families in DFW that have lived here for years that speak Spanish almost exclusively. Because the Hispanic culture is so prevalent, many people are not immersed in English. My grandmother has lived in a nearby suburb (Garland) since 1969 and she can speak and understand English but she still prefers Spanish and struggles with many words and concepts in English. She was a stay at home mom with all Spanish speaking family. Whereas my granddad (her husband) speaks perfect English because he was in a traditional office job.

That's true.. I've worked with many Hispanics over the years that speak fluent English, but their parents still speak Spanish & need translation.

It usually just depends on if their job requires them to know some English or not.

Thank you. I also live in an area with a very high % of Hispanics who are assimilated into our small and rural community. They are much more comfortable with their mother tongue....who wouldn't be. One of my friends (Hispanic) tells me she understands most Spoken English but doesn't trust herself to speak it in mixed groups. I think, though, that a business man of some standing in the financial community for decades can speak English....he probably just chose not to on advice of his lawyer. Probably a tactical choice.

Listening to podcast now and paused it. Coworkers reported that EA said bite mark was from fight at bar that night. Co-momma Anna said they asked party goers if there was a fight at a bar that night and said no and there was nothing reported by LE of a fight at a bar that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven