GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you giggling. I don't think a whole lot is going to come from EA unless there is something in it for him. Like having his life spared.

It is the whole WIGWIFM
What I Get Whats In-it For Me

If the others with information were holding back because of pressure from EA or thought that it would go away because of lack of evidence. They better speak now, he'll likely get a case of diarrhea of the mouth.
Agreed others holding info need to talk now. PD now have access to his phone but this time he didnt have the chance to wipe it clean. I would think they also had access to the phones of the drug dealers arrested along with HF in the drug bust.

I agree with you giggling. I don't think a whole lot is going to come from EA unless there is something in it for him. Like having his life spared.

Yes ! Nothing gets people talking like fear of the DP. But we're getting ahead of ourselves and I'm gonna pray there is no need for that kind of talk at all. Have hope !

I've thought he was involved from the beginning, Occam's Razor, and all.

When his family hired attorney Paul Johnson to represent him, I knew he was. IMO, he already shared enough detail with his family, hence, choice of attorney. moo
Yeah, that defense attorney with death penalty expertise is making all kinds of sense now.

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_0a754788-82e3-11e4-a7a1-43456d7ec818.html

""The basis of this arrest stems in part from results of DNA samples that were collected earlier," said Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman. "We still do not know where Christina is ... but it appears that she was in [Arochi's] car."

Tilley did not say what sort of DNA evidence was collected, only that it came back positive as Christina's DNA.

"We're very, very active right now in this investigation," he said. "This is by no means over. At this point in time with an arrest made the investigation just magnifies even that much more.""

What kind of time is EA looking at with the aggrevated kidnapping? I know its just the 1st of many charges coming his way but just curious. Hopefully he'll have no chance at bond. He'd definitely be a flight risk at this point.

Thanks for jumping off my post .. but everyone needs to know that I go by reports and evidence and what can be proven at that time.
There is still miles to go.

Anyone who has read this case on a regular basis would definitely know this about you. Some posters give their insights/opinions based on what they know from reports and evidence. Of course, as reports/evidence change and new facts are added then one's opinion changes accordingly. Personally, up until this arrest of EA I didn't have enough info/evidence from PPD to really make an opinion that I felt comfortable with. NOW, that EA has been arrested I can better form an opinion I feel comfortable with. I guess I'm this way as both of my parents have been defense attorneys since before I was born..so you can imagine..:) Every poster has their own way of thinking through things and forming their opinions that is what makes this site what it is. JMO

What kind of time is EA looking at with the aggrevated kidnapping? I know its just the 1st of many charges coming his way but just curious. Hopefully he'll have no chance at bond. He'd definitely be a flight risk at this point.

http://statelaws.findlaw.com/texas-law/texas-kidnapping-laws.html

"Texas kidnapping laws classify the crime as a third degree felony. This carries a penalty of two to ten years in a state prison and/or a fine of up to $10,000. If the crime is elevated to aggravated kidnapping, the defendant will be charged with a first degree felony. This carries a penalty of five to ninety-nine years in a state prison and/or a fine of up to $10,000. This penalty may be reduced to being a second degree felony if at the punishment stage of the trial, the defendant can show through the evidence that he or she voluntarily released the victim in a safe place. If that defense succeeds, the penalty imposed may be two to twenty years in a state prison and/or a fine of up to $10,000. - See more at: http://statelaws.findlaw.com/texas-law/texas-kidnapping-laws.html#sthash.XszD63c9.dpuf"

99 years

http://statelaws.findlaw.com/texas-law/texas-kidnapping-laws.html

"Texas kidnapping laws classify the crime as a third degree felony. This carries a penalty of two to ten years in a state prison and/or a fine of up to $10,000. If the crime is elevated to aggravated kidnapping, the defendant will be charged with a first degree felony. This carries a penalty of five to ninety-nine years in a state prison and/or a fine of up to $10,000. This penalty may be reduced to being a second degree felony if at the punishment stage of the trial, the defendant can show through the evidence that he or she voluntarily released the victim in a safe place. If that defense succeeds, the penalty imposed may be two to twenty years in a state prison and/or a fine of up to $10,000. - See more at: http://statelaws.findlaw.com/texas-law/texas-kidnapping-laws.html#sthash.XszD63c9.dpuf"
I am praying he released her at a safe place for the family and for Christina to be found and come home. I believe in miracles.

I knew the words "She was never in my car" would come back to haunt him.

Some one -possible female could also be indirectly involved ..if she knows anything and have withheld info. that is why I asked the question...

I've been using what I considered to be reliable reports and evidence this whole time to formulate my opinion. As someone else said earlier, Occam's Razor.
Let's just all hope PPD are on the right track and this leads to her location soon.

Another thought...there was so much harsh criticism of the family for their completely legal picketing, but that sparked him running his mouth to SO many media outlets, lie after lie...that footage is probably going to be 2nd in importance after the DNA. Maybe 3rd (DNA, surveillance footage, and then EARATM [EA Running At The Mouth]).

In light of the turn of events this morning to being 1 step closer to getting the truth on what happened and where Christina is located..
IMHO there is no indication at this time from PPD or MSM that the parents of EA jr or sibling is involved.
I am sure they are very upset not to mention the other waves of emotional upheaval they may be experiencing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W4R_DR1V3R