GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #32 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
#3 - maybe when they returned from the burger trip he squeezed into the space beside CM's car. Her car did have black stripes on the passenger side like a black car had scraped it. When CM sees what he has done to her car, she flips out and attacks EA.

Her car had black stripes on side? I missed that- I must be the worst sleuth ever.

@BF_StarNews: Judge has heard enough testimony, said there is probable cause to charge #EnriqueArochi with aggravated kidnapping of #ChristinaMorris

Probable cause:
When there is more evidence in favor of something than against or when there are reasonable grounds for believing the truth of an assertion, which is something more than mere suspicion
http://nationalparalegal.edu/conLawCrimProc_Public/ProtectionFromSearches&Seizures/ProbableCause.asp

I'm gonna go with this. No reason to doubt the people who are involved with the case, considering I am only a sleuth who simply knows what they want me to know.

Yes it does glow but... You know how something's only glow if you hold them by the light first? So I just got curious and pulled down my back seat in my Camaro and crawled into the trunk. ( not an easy task lol ) it's pitch black in there and I could not see the release lever AT ALL..

Well, that was just too cool of you, Justme! Thanks for that.

Why is the detective permitted to publicly accuse EA of "capital murder" when EA is on trial for aggravated kidnapping?

(People, I'm not sticking up for EA exactly but for his rights as well as yours and mine).

Did EA get charged with capital murder today?

No but I'm willing to bet that's what he goes on trial for. They won't try him for AK. It will be murder IMO...

What do you mean "ignored the text" we know that he lost his phone and that's why he wouldn't have responded [insert emoticon depicting heavy sarcasm here]

Yes, what about those apples?
They know where HF was even though he claims he lost his phone? (not that a phone proves anything 100 percent)
How would LE know where HF was if he was without his 'clean' phone? Do they have him on video between 3:30 and 5:00 a.m.?
I want to know the proof along with that of someone else.

No but I'm willing to bet that's what he goes on trial for. They won't try him for AK. It will be murder IMO...

They do have the right to change the charges before trial, don't they? I so hope they are still searching every place they can think of. I personally think he strangled her. I have a hard time thinking he drove around with her even passed out in the trunk. Even if they can't charge him with murder, or even prove AK, they still have kidnapping and that's going to put him away for a long time, I hope!

Yes, what about those apples?
They know where HF was even though he claims he lost his phone? (not that a phone proves anything 100 percent)
How would LE know where HF was if he was without his 'clean' phone? Do they have him on video between 3:30 and 5:00 a.m.?
I want to know the proof along with that of someone else.

Wasn't he being watched because of the sting going on? I would hope so, anyway.

Brittany Feagans @BF_StarNews ·
Stamm said #EnriqueArochi injuries include right thumb bruise, scratches/bruise/slight swelling to right interior of forearm

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews - Lead investigator said it appeared #EnriqueArochi had injuries to both hands, right forearm had large bruise, scratches

https://twitter.com/bf_starnews

It only mattered when we were discussing exactly what the warrant stated. Didn't want to jump ahead of what was being released and make it a fact.
The scratches could have been from moving brush around to hide her or digging. It's very prickly out there on searches and we have to wear protective gloves.
I'll say this too for what it's worth. Many of us who've searched have worn jeans and thick pants. when you go home and look at your legs they will be all cut up and bleeding from all the brush you went through.

He cant. Unless he leads them to a live unharmed Christina or points to who he handed her off to IF someone else was involved. I am afraid he will remain silent and maintain his innocence unless evidence is found and he is charged with capital murder and they go for the death sentence. He will then only confess to avoid the death sentence. His "confession" I still will not believe is the whole truth. My speculations as of right now if he ever "comes clean"
1 He claims he blacked out or the adderall/alcohol/smoke a bowl combo damaged his brain and ability to make rational decisions that night.
2 He claims she OD off drugs she got from HF or another person she contacted that night and he freaked out because he was not sober or on drugs himself.
3 He accidentally hit her with his car and again freaked out because he was not sober when walking to his car.

All JMO which are subject to change as evidence is revealed.

Yes, I was reading the list of defenses for capital murder

Lack of intent
Lack of knowledge
Insanity
Intoxication
Self-defense

- See more at: http://statelaws.findlaw.com/texas-law/texas-first-degree-murder-laws.html#sthash.hgllgXMQ.dpuf

so you think he mother is lying when she told a VERIFIED insider that says she spoke to her daily (information was also give by the moderators of the HFCM facebook and possible the FCM facebook page) and her mother did not say LE told her this she said she heard it so either Jonni is lying about this, for god only know what reason (why you would think she is lying about this), or its correct.

I don't think anyone is implying that she is lying at all but she may have been in the dark or in denial about some things, understandably so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, why would LE say HF was at the W at that time of night if he didn't have a room? The bar there closes at 2AM. eta HF NOT HH! Sorry!

No, as far as I'm aware, but his bond is still 1 million. So, he kidnapped CM and someone else that he passed her off to murdered her.... EA needs to start spilling his guts about what happened to his lawyer for a plea deal.
LE Detective came out and said she believed EA kidnapped and killed CM. They don't have to charge him with Capital Murder...yet. They have time to wait and see if they can find her body to make a better case. It doesn't mean someone else wasn't present when he killed her, but LE believes he did the deed.

We don't have to agree with them, but it is what they believe to date as to what happened to CM. Find her and find the rest of the evidence to connect anyone else, imo. Could be the game changer.

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews - Det. Stamm said she "absolutely" believes that #EnriqueArochi kidnapped and killed #ChristinaMorris

https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/555791589264465920

Just popped in my head, why would Christina text HF for some good rock and then tell him to leave the door unlocked. If she thought he was home in order to leave the door open, couldn't she just wait til she got home to ask for the good rock?

IMO, EA sent that text. Whether it was a diversion, a threat, or he really wanted some good rock, who knows?

Just a guess here but isn't it possible that after EA's DNA is complete, that he may then be charged with Capital Murder? Would EA's DNA along with Christina's DNA BOTH being in trunk and/or on Christina provide enough evidence for a Capital Murder charge? Thoughts anyone?

Just a side note, from what I have googled/researched, average time for DNA results to be returned is 6-8 weeks. No link provided so I will put as JMO.

LE Detective came out and said she believed EA kidnapped and killed CM. They don't have to charge him with Capital Murder...yet. They have time to wait and see if they can find her body to make a better case. It doesn't mean someone else wasn't present when he killed her, but LE believes he did the deed.

We don't have to agree with them, but it is what they believe to date as to what happened to CM. Find her and find the rest of the evidence to connect anyone else, imo. Could be the game changer.

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews - Det. Stamm said she "absolutely" believes that #EnriqueArochi kidnapped and killed #ChristinaMorris

https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/555791589264465920

Doesn't sound to me like LE believe that Ea "handed her off" to anyone or even had an accomplice, jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti