GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #4 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't post much but I really think this is a stranger abduction. Maybe it's because I was abducted by a total stranger in a parking lot many moons ago. It can happen quickly, with minimal noise and struggle. I live next to Plano and even with my past experience, I don't think I would have felt freaked out walking to my car, in that area, with someone walking with me most of the way. I've run into some upper class sickos in my life. Wouldn't be surprised if one of them saw the opportunity and took it. I really hope she is found unharmed but it is starting to seem unlikely.

This is what I've though all along.

I've mentioned it a few times and if anyone else has or responded I may not have seen and I don't frequent the web sleuths nor do I know LE protocol on searches and where or what gives them reasons,for where they look when searching but never has it been mentioned or talked about searching the construction zones and areas around the shops of legacy. If it was a random abduction and someone who may be working on the area on assignment it's possible they knew where cement would be poured next day or where mounds of dirt were available. I pray to God she left on her own but also I sure hope when professional TES was in town they made note of the massive amount of construction such as the Nebraska Furniture, improvements to highway 121 and some if the other high rise parking garages. I certainly can't imagine someone as close to her family as it appears she was just up and leaving. She didn't appear from my perspective to be walking as if she were drunk or stumbling, maybe slightly offset from texting, I've done that before but she looks to be walking normal and with no proper videos other than the one shown and no details or items left behind it just all seems so bizarre. I sure hope there is a break or lead soon. If she where my friend there is no way I would have waited for four days to follow up to see how she was doing and I like most of you don't understand why the BF waited so long either but from something stated by her brother that I recall reading about her going off the radar before that maybe it's slightly possible she had spent days before not calling others and she was ok so they didn't think anything of it and I sure feel bad for each of them because they have to live with knowing that they could have possibly helped had they only thought to call or check in her. Please let her discovery/return be soon and with answers so those living in this area and those who love her can have peace. I'm sure there are cases like this all over the world and I followed the Natalie Holloway and all I can say is please don't let this be anything close to that as far as the ending. Praying for you Christina and hoping you find strength from within to hang in there until your found or brought home.

(I'm still looking for a garage blueprint, no luck yet, anyone else?)

Not sure what that link is but on iPad it keeps redirecting to download a $1.99 app. Was there significant information on that forum?

Seriously? Ugh, sorry about that. It's just a link that talks about the development and has artist rendered images of the construction plan. I didn't read the whole thing, but I posted it in case it might have any relevant information re: the logistics of the garage (construction), locations, etc.

I like how Christina wrote "Positive Vibes":

1088x8o.jpg

Sending you positive vibes, Christina!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads