GUILTY TX - Claudia Hidic, 17, fatally shot in Fort Worth home invasion, 28 June 2012

Very pretty young lady, I’m a bit disturbed by some of the pics of her posted on her friend’s facebook page though. I’m a grown woman and even I don’t dress that way, she looked and dressed like she was at least 21. I’m sure a lot of girls would by jealous of her good looks and probably the attention she got, I won’t be surprised if this turns out to be a case of jealousy gone very wrong. A couple of girls were seen running from the scene weren’t they?

Thank you for the welcome. Yes the teenage girl jealousy thing is the first thing I thought when they said girls were seen running from the scene. I hope there is more news on this soon.

In reading the comments it sounds like there may be a lot more to the story.
She sure doesn't look like the B&E type but what do I know? Its easy to get caught up in situations,maybe she got a new boyfriend and thought what he was doing was cool?

It is mentioned in the articles that the three of them (CH & the two 21 year-old guys) went to the home to rob the occupants....the wording sounded like a home invasion to me. It said "gunfire was exchnged" but was in no way clear if this was between CH and the two guys, or if the homeowners were involved. Is this a multiple unit home?

RUMOR** one person posted that her friends said she told them she was going to meet the people who had just robbed HER a while before. Strange. ***end RUMOR

This really is confusing. Who exchanged gun fire? Who's house was robbed? What, if anything, did the girls seen running from the scene have to do with it?

It seems like the two men and her were together so not sure what would cause one of them to shoot her.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I wonder who told the police she was an accomplice to the two young men. Was it one of them or did police get that info from somewhere else? There are comments on some of the articles saying that people at the home had recently robbed Claudia. Could she have asked these two guys to accompany her to the house to steal her stuff back? Were they supposed to be her protection? I wonder how well she knew them, she isn’t friends with either of them on Facebook and they don’t seem to have any acquaintences. This is a very odd case, I’m assuming there is a lot more to the story that will eventually come out.

I wonder who told the police she was an accomplice to the two young men. Was it one of them or did police get that info from somewhere else? There are comments on some of the articles saying that people at the home had recently robbed Claudia. Could she have asked these two guys to accompany her to the house to steal her stuff back? Were they supposed to be her protection? I wonder how well she knew them, she isn’t friends with either of them on Facebook and they don’t seem to have any acquaintences. This is a very odd case, I’m assuming there is a lot more to the story that will eventually come out.

Well, here it is:
http://m.star-telegram.com/star/db_274359/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=VyuUNb0H

Another article.

"According to arrest warrant affidavits, police now believe Hidic sold the man a gun for $100 and put a few laptops up as collateral for another $100. She met him again a few days later and asked to borrow $600 more to bond her boyfriend out of jail but he told her no."

Read more: http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/18985954/police-murdered-teen-plotted-robbery#ixzz20BViyLd8

Good grief...she was selling guns, had a boyfriend in jail?
Not exactly the high school girl NG was portraying...

If ever a case did a full 180 this is it. Quite a different story emerges from that in my initial post, starting with the "landlord" being only a renter and the victim - evidently - not nearly so innocent as first appeared; and devolving into burglary, gun sales, drugs, and crossfire.

More to come? A revisionist look at the latest "evidence" may be in the offing. Perhaps things will tilt again.

Well, it appears police did quite a bit of investigating since that first report appeared. So I don't envision much more tilting, considering arrests have already been made.

More twists to this story:

FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) - A man in whose North Texas home a teenage girl was killed in a failed robbery has himself been found dead in a burning vehicle.
The Johnson County Sheriff's Office said firefighters found the body of 44-year-old Robert Excell Dodson II in a flaming SUV Sunday night 25 miles southwest of Fort Worth.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/19958751/body-in-burning-suv-of-man-in-whose-home-girl-died

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back