Identified! TX - Colorado Co, WhtFem 27-43, UP4564, pink chiffon blouse, gray flannel pants, sandal, Jan'76 - Isolde Deirdre Yockey

It's certainly different than most of your missing persons stories. Usually over time you learn more about their disappearance but in this case after 40+ years there seems to be little more known about it than when it happened. Plus, the whole thing about her dad being some Nazi sympathizer adds a layer or two. Good job by @HopeRains figuring out some of this stuff. You wonder if there was something sinister behind her disappearance or if it's just a weird family where people take off to get away from it. Yockey isn't exactly a common name so maybe you don't want to be associated with it.

It's certainly different than most of your missing persons stories. Usually over time you learn more about their disappearance but in this case after 40+ years there seems to be little more known about it than when it happened. Plus, the whole thing about her dad being some Nazi sympathizer adds a layer or two. Good job by @HopeRains figuring out some of this stuff. You wonder if there was something sinister behind her disappearance or if it's just a weird family where people take off to get away from it. Yockey isn't exactly a common name so maybe you don't want to be associated with it.
I wouldn't be shocked if she just wanted to start over under a new name.

The resolved cases went up at the last update, so I I think she's been identified. She may have been identified as Isolde Yockey whose profile was also removed in the past hour or so. Isolde was last seen in August 1975 in Houston, TX.

Last edited by a moderator:
Her NamUs page has been removed.

She may have been matched to UP4564 found in Colorado County, TX in July 1976, whose profile was also removed in the past hour or so..

The resolved cases went up at the last update, so I I think she's been identified. She may have been identified as Isolde Yockey whose profile was also removed in the past hour or so. Isolde was last seen in August 1975 in Houston, TX.

Wow! That's wonderful news.

NAMUS:

--

View attachment 418870
View attachment 418871View attachment 418872View attachment 418873

Missing Age - 31 Years
Current Age - 78 Years
First Name - Isolde
Middle Name - Deirdre
Last Name - Yockey
Sex - Female
Height - 5' 3" (63 Inches)
Weight - 125 lbs
Hair Color - Brown (curly, short)
Eye Color - Hazel
Race / Ethnicity - White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact - August 1, 1975
Location - Houston, Texas

-
I've enhanced all her photos for clarity.
Wow I can't believe Jane Doe was this lady. Good job Victoria

Does anyone know the identity of the person thought responsible for her death? (Remembered in first few posts.) If so, was he paroled in 2009?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back