GUILTY TX - Couple & 5yo son brutally slain in their Houston home, 27 Jan 2015

This is a great article, lot of details and a timeline. It also confirms that his parents found out he had been lying and confronted him.

If the timeline that investigators have put together is correct, Tiharihondi's family lay dead in their apartment while he went to lunch with a family friend the day after he is accused of killing them.

The teen apparently sat at Goode Company Barbecue on the Katy Freeway, ate a brisket sandwich and green beans and shared a piece of pecan pie as he laughed about the upcoming Super Bowl with Nancy Flake Taylor, a retired secretary who regularly attended church with the family.

Taylor said Tiharihondi did not seem nervous or upset as he walked out of the apartment near Memorial City Mall and got in her car.

Isaac made a suspicious phone call during the lunch. Sounds as if he was setting up his alibi by pretending to talk to the mother he just beat to a bloody pulp. What a monster.

It was during lunch that he appeared to make a call to his mother about his youngest brother. Tiharihondi said his mother told him that she was at the gym and asked him to pick up the 5-year-old at school. Court records show that the boy did not attend school that day and that he was last seen the day before.

After being interviewed by detectives, Taylor said she did not hear another voice on the phone and it was possible that he faked the entire call, court records show.

The Reverend and his wife were extremely well-educated and hard-working, they wanted their kids to have every opportunity life has to offer.

The Rev. Israel Ahimbisibwe and his wife, Dorcus, were well-educated and put a premium on schooling. Ahimbi*sibwe, a Ugandan who fled the country, had a master's and a doctorate from Rice University. His wife studied at Mbarara University of Science and Technology, according to a Facebook page. They worked hard to put their children in prestigious private schools.

On Jan. 27, Aruho spoke with his mother for the last time, records show. She told him that she and her husband believed Tiharihondi was lying about enlisting and were planning on confronting him. Aruho did not respond to requests for comment.

http://www.chron.com/houston/article/Son-charged-in-slaying-of-priest-wife-child-6061943.php

But why the child? So there wasn't a witness? I mean...why?!!! So sad and sick.

Rhetorical questions, I know no one has these answers. I just don't understand when they kill the little ones. :(

I don't understand, barring true mental illness or severe abuse, why anyone would annihilate their entire family.

Over and over we see that one absolutely cannot "judge a book by it's cover".

So very , very sad.

wonder IF possibly Isaac was on some drug. Not an excuse but the attacks so brutal and vicious it makes one wonder all kinds of hows and whys.

So very , very sad.

wonder IF possibly Isaac was on some drug. Not an excuse but the attacks so brutal and vicious it makes one wonder all kinds of hows and whys.

I also thought about that, but he ate a meal with a family friend shortly after who said there seemed to be nothing wrong. If he were on a drug THAT intense, I just wonder how it could have gone unnoticed to her.

Isaac had his extradition hearing this afternoon in Mississippi, so he'll be headed back to Houston in a few days.

On the local news they interviewed several people that knew him well and all are gobsmacked that he was capable of doing something like this. Said that he was introverted and a "yes boy" agreeable type of kid. (Which makes me think of the typical neighbor's description of the serial killer that lived next door.) They also said the community is rallying around the one surviving son.

This article says he walked his little brother to school every morning! How could he...

wvqqeg.jpg

http://abc13.com/news/priests-son-accused-of-murdering-his-family-returning-to-houston/505732/

Is that a little smirk on his face?

14xex68.jpg

(Sorry it's so large, I don't know how to resize it)

This is a pic from the link above.

So very , very sad.

BBM Yup. Perfect example.

scarey.....it comes across in a way that he looks quite pleased with himself...but he has those "dead eyes" that are mentioned often on here.
I wonder if we will ever know the "inside story" of this horrific event....so much heartless, mindless killing going on all over the world....

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...aying-of-3-family-members-back-6072011.php#/0

A 19-year-old man accused in the slaying of his parents and younger brother is expected in court next week following his Monday night return to Houston... Court records show he is scheduled to appear in court on Feb. 16 in Harris County...

Tiharihondi's parents were found on the bathroom floor while the 5-year-old was in the bathtub. Based on the state of the bodies, Houston police said they had been dead "for a considerable period of time" before they were discovered. The parents had blunt force trauma wounds to their heads. The boy had what appeared to be cutting and stab wounds on his neck and back, according to court records.

Houston police searched the apartment and found a hammer, baseball bat, a lamp and a kitchen knife. Blood was found on each item, authorities said.

I wonder why his last name is different than mom , dad , and little brother . Is he from another relationship and dad was step dad ?

Pastor's son, 19, arrives back to Texas in custody after fleeing 'when he beat his parents to death and fatally stabbed his five-year-old brother' because they discovered he lied about joining the Marines

Isaac Tiharihondi was arrested in Jackson, Mississippi on Wednesday after fleeing his home in Houston, Texas following the grisly murders

On Monday night, he arrived back in Texas and faces a judge on Tuesday

His father Reverend Dr. Israel Ahimbisibwe and mother Dorcus 'were beaten to death with a hammer and a bat on January 27'

His five-year-old brother Israel Jr, 'Jay', was stabbed to death

He 'killed his family after they learned he lied about joining the Marines

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...bbed-five-year-old-brother.html#ixzz3RQfgY983

News from Uganda:

http://www.newvision.co.ug/news/665063-houston-murders-bodies-arrive-this-weekend.html

Steven Asiimwe, a family friend and a member of the burial organizing committee on Thursday said they expect the bodies of Dr. Israel Ahimbisibwe, his wife Dorcus Kashanku and their five-year-old son Jay Ahimbisibwe this weekend, ahead of burial next week...

There will be a funeral service held at Ruharo Cathedral in Mbarara ahead of burial at the ancestral home in Sheema.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/m...amily-members-killed-in-west-houston/31373776

The church of St. John Divine held a service for Israel Ahimbisibwe, his wife, Dorcus, and the couple's 5-year-old son...

Community and church members are also coming to Isaac's only living brother's aid. 17-year-old E is enrolled in a California boarding school.

"There are a number of people and organizations that have promised that his college will be paid for," Rev. Reagan Cocke of St. John the Divine told KPRC2. "E will be taken care of."

Feb 2016:

The 20-year-old son of an Episcopal priest has been sentenced to life in prison without parole for beating his parents to death with a lamp, baseball bat and hammer.

Isaac Tiharihondi pleaded guilty to two counts of capital murder in the killing of his 51-year-old father, Israel Ahimbisibwe, and mother, 47-year-old Dorcus Ahimbisibwe, in their Houston apartment. Authorities also believe Tiharihondi also fatally stabbed his five-year-old brother Israel Jr.

While in court Monday, he admitted to what he did and also thanked his supporters before he was sentenced.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3428174/Priests-son-gets-life-no-parole-killing-parents.html

Despite his guilty plea, he had an outpouring of support in the courtroom.

"We had in excess of 100 people who viewed themselves as family members, who knew the boys, knew the family," said Rick Watkins, a supporter of Tiharihondi...

All of that support prompted the judge to allow something extremely unusual. After the sentencing, she permitted Isaac Tiharihondi's supporters to say goodbye in a private meeting in the courtroom...
Tiharihondi's supporters said he suffered from a psychotic disorder and heard voices.

"Something that went very wrong and this was not in his normal nature," said Anne Loo, one of his supporters.

http://abc13.com/news/family-has-unusual-reaction-to-murderers-guilty-plea/1181915/

I wonder why he didn't plead insanity...

Awww…. another totally heartbreaking, brutal slaughter by a family member. So horrible. My heart goes out to the surviving son. I hope he has a strong support network. :candle::star: :rose: :rose: :rose: :star:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back