TX - CPS: 11-Year-Old Impregnated by Family Member

90% of my family live in Alvin & Rosharon... I have little cousins that are this girl's age and I can all but promise you that they know this poor girl...

This "mother" makes me ill. I pray that she is caught soon, found guilty for her crimes and locked up for the rest of her life.

Why of course she involves herself with home health care, girl scouts and special needs children. She follows the vulnerable. She goes to where the kids are.

Texas Mist keep us posted as they look for her. I hope that this announcement brings forth more victims.

Mother of Girl Who Gave Birth in Custody

Updated: Thursday, 22 Apr 2010, 9:17 AM CDT
Published : Thursday, 22 Apr 2010, 9:17 AM CDT

DICKINSON, Texas - Dickinson police have found and arrested a woman whose daughter gave birth to a child at the age of 11, the Brazoria County Sheriff's Office has confirmed.

Mirella Garcia Caple is in custody at the Brazoria County jail and bond has been set for her at $100,000.

more here

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/100422-mirella-garcia-caple-arrest

Thanks for updating us, TM. Concerning "charging her as a common pimp", I hate to disagree, but we don't want that!! Pimps get very very little (if any) time. That's why so many have moved from drug dealing to pimping off Craigslist--the penalties are far lower and the money's better.

No, we want this woman charged as a child rapist. If she assisted in the rapes in any way, she's a rapist IMO.

if they charge her as a 'pimp' shed get off as easy as shayna davis mom has.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back