Match! TX - Dallas, WhtMale UP2192, 30-50, tattoos, Feb'08 *Troy Kozkowski*

Wonderful work CarlK. You make Websleuths very proud!

Goosebumps! WTG Carl! What an amazing person you are. To give closure to a family... truly priceless.

congratulations Carl.

this one looked good from the outset but given how hard it is to actually make a match out there, I was trying not to get too optimistic. we've been let down so many times on others that looked so good.

Carl - I know the work in here is a lot like a :rollercoaster: The dedication and perserverance it takes can be overwhelming at time. I really think:yourock:!

Salem

Great job Carl! Hope you sleep well knowing your hard work brought a family member home! If I'm ever in a pinch I am calling on your for your tenacity! Kudos my friend!

CarlK, You are truly gifted. Thank you for your dedication to giving these folks their identity back. I read and learn alot from you and the others here who are more experienced than I.

RIP Troy.

wm

I just spoke with Lt. Tony Cuevas of the Michigan state police. He just received notification that a positive ID has been made based on dentals, and Troy's mother has been notified.

He asked me for my address and said that he is going to send a formal letter of gratitude for calling in the tip.

I also advised him that the MP and UID NamUs files are still open, and suggested that he contact NamUs to close them.

It is not often I see the green "Match" Light on.
So when I do see it I always come and check it out.

What words can one type to adequately describe the spiritual joy you have given and received by sending a lost child home it there mother!

Words cannot describe.
You have done a wonderful thing.
And ended a chapter filled with sorrow and heartache.

Super job Carl! Thanks for absolutely everything you did to put some closure in the hands of this family! You're my hero!

Great job, Carl! Thank you - all of you sleuthers restore my faith in humanity.

Thank you Carl for the endless hours you put in for the missing and unidentified!

Great job, Carl! As sad as it is for his family to get the news, at least they won't be forever wondering what happened to their loved one.

Carl, congratulations! Because of you, a mother now has an answer, sad as it may be. We are lucky to have you here, imparting your knowledge! You do very fine work all the way around!

Thank you for the amazing work you do, Carl! Rest in peace, Troy.

WTG, Carl. So happy that Troy has his name back and that his family has closure.

I'm sorry to ring in so late here. This is really what it's all about, isn't it. All the toiling day in and day out like little soldier ants becomes so worthwhile when a mystery is solved and a family somewhere finally has answers.

Bravo, Carl! And thank you for all that you do.:loser:

I just spoke with Lt. Tony Cuevas of the Michigan state police. He just received notification that a positive ID has been made based on dentals, and Troy's mother has been notified.

He asked me for my address and said that he is going to send a formal letter of gratitude for calling in the tip.

I also advised him that the MP and UID NamUs files are still open, and suggested that he contact NamUs to close them.

Here's the letter that I received from Lt. Cuevas:

2543979070045078242S600x600Q851_zpsd71cfd84.jpg

I am so happy that the Michigan State Police had enough class to send you a letter and acknowledge you and all your hard work!!! I am glad to know that some LE appreciates what we do!!!

Great job as always!!!:yourock:

That letter's a keeper and I'm glad you were recognized for your work on this case. :) Great work on this one and may Troy Rest in Peace.

Dear Carl,

On behalf of the management at Websleuths thank you for all your hard work and dedication.

In fact all of you have proven that you truly can make a difference just by becoming involved.

I'll be talking about this on Websleuths Radio on Sunday 8 PM Eastern.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths/2011/11/14/websleuths-radio-1

In a world full of evil look how much good you have done. Carl, Believe, all of you are absolutely incredible.

Thank you for choosing Websleuths to help with the Unidentified.

Tricia Griffith
Co-Owner Websleuths.com

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500