TX TX - Daniel Underwood, 33, Sulphur Springs, 4 Sept 2008

DonnaU, I'm sorry you're still having to deal with this. I don't even know what to say.. it's all so obvious!

Thanks, December, for your kind comment, it means a lot to know other people besides me can see the truth in all of this. My favorite scripture that I hang on to...
Luke 12:3
Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

Thanks, December, for your kind comment, it means a lot to know other people besides me can see the truth in all of this. My favorite scripture that I hang on to...
Luke 12:3
Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

You're welcome. You're doing a lot to bring the truth to light.

I've only read part of the statement analysis, but I get the impression this was very soon after Daniel was killed. As in less than 24 hours.

Now, when she's asked about their relationship within the first few minutes of the interview, she describes it as "hunky dory". Who even thinks of the words "hunky dory" at such a time?

If I didn't know what I was reading, I'd think she and the cop were just chit chatting about someone who not only was alive and well, but who she hadn't even seen in a while.

I need to read all of the statement analyses...

I've only read part of the statement analysis, but I get the impression this was very soon after Daniel was killed. As in less than 24 hours.

Now, when she's asked about their relationship within the first few minutes of the interview, she describes it as "hunky dory". Who even thinks of the words "hunky dory" at such a time?

If I didn't know what I was reading, I'd think she and the cop were just chit chatting about someone who not only was alive and well, but who she hadn't even seen in a while.

I need to read all of the statement analyses...

You are right on top of it December!! The first part is within 3 or 4 hours of Daniel's death, (and, also, after she had already went back to his house and stole some of his property RIGHT after he was killed, and then tried to sell some of these things the next few nights at the bars in town) and the second is on 9/10/08, about 6 days later. She was very irate to have to go back to the police department a second time as you can tell if you listen to those interviews too.

Body language experts would have a ball with those videos.

Forensics should be able to determine what happened for the most part, from what is posted here, if its accurate, ABSOLUTELY sounds suspect, and should be investigated further.

It doesn't sound like a suicide, but an accidental discharge, cant be ruled out, at this point but neither can homicide

The pre and post offensive behavior of the female in question (again if true) in terms of

(From the Crime Wire blog)

•Daniel was questioning Rebecca about some missing money and he seemed to be trying to scare her into telling him about it.

•Rebecca had told her and other people with them, that Daniel had made her the beneficiary on his life insurance policy a few weeks before he was shot. Yet in her police interview, she stated she didn’t know if Daniel had any life insurance;

Especially if the ABOVE is true !

•Rebecca had said to friends a week or so before the shooting that she was tired of Daniel and wanted to break up with him. She was going to take him for everything he had, and then leave and get back with one of her old boyfriends;

Will they testify though ?

•After Daniel was shot Rebecca picked up the gun from the hallway where it landed after he was shot, and moved it into the bedroom;

•Rebecca turned Daniel over on his back so it would look like he had fallen backward after shooting himself

•Rebecca told her not to tell the police that she and Daniel had been arguing.

All three of the above are forms of "staging"

Are very very suspicious

I will state however, that IF her involvement with law enforcement as an "informant" was the reason for the apparent lack of depth in the investigation, they would not have let the video become public for 2 reasons

1) Any prosecutor would pick up on that, and call it into question which would put the police department on the hot seat.

2) If she was a valuable informant her cover would be blown, which would both compromise, the informant (in terms of safety) or any pending investigation, they might have been building upon her services, as an informant.

But I do believe based on what is listed, that there is DEFINTITELY reason to bring this into question for further investigation

Yeah Id say something stinks with this case.

She would've been better off going with a self defense claim. Grabbing a gun to threaten someone with then only to turn and commit suicide, isn't too common.

Hell threatening suicide then actually doing it isn't all that common. Its usually done alone, post script to a traumatic event, or over a pretty significant period of time, due to some deep rooted, personal issue like depression or frustration.

Something's amiss with the department, even if she was an informant, unless it was something HUGE , Im talking like who killed Kennedy, I cant see ANY department allowing a suspected murderer, slip.

Yes, it does Rich! From the get-go, nothing was normal listening to her many stories. Every time she talked with a different person, she changed it up, and then when she got back around to talking to you again...it had changed again! Yet, the LE would tell me there were NO major inconsistencies with her stories!! She cursed out me and my husband within hours of Daniel's death and was admitting to me how many thousands of dollars she had already taken from him, and now she owned everything he had...we barely knew this woman, and in no way were we accusing her of anything at that time...we were just in total shock by it all. Have you listened to all the police interviews with her?? They speak volumes by themselves.

Yes, it does Rich! From the get-go, nothing was normal listening to her many stories. Every time she talked with a different person, she changed it up, and then when she got back around to talking to you again...it had changed again! Yet, the LE would tell me there were NO major inconsistencies with her stories!! She cursed out me and my husband within hours of Daniel's death and was admitting to me how many thousands of dollars she had already taken from him, and now she owned everything he had...we barely knew this woman, and in no way were we accusing her of anything at that time...we were just in total shock by it all. Have you listened to all the police interviews with her?? They speak volumes by themselves.

Very sorry to hear, not sure much can be done, unless the case, is brought up again in mainstream media .

This is not a cold case but rather a poor police investigation that was ruled a suicide when it is not

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CASHxGK
Back