TX - David Tuck & Keith Turner for beating, sodomizing 16yo, Spring, 2006

mocity said:
where did this kids name come out? I didn't think they would release it since he is underage.

It was posted in the Houston Chronicle article. :(

I just read it.. thanks. I live in Houston but hadn't read it yet. I am suprised they released his name. I guess it would have happened anyway. '

My prayers go out to him and will pray those monsters are executed or locked up forever.

ajc2804 said:
Honestly it shouldn't matter if this poor kid dies or not..those hate crimes should be stacked up on those two boys as well

From the Chronicle article:

Prosecutors will not pursue the incident as a hate crime — because that would not enhance the first-degree felony charges or penalty possibilities — but said evidence of an ethnic motivation will be presented to jurors to consider if and when they weigh punishment, Trent said.

mocity said:
I just read it.. thanks. I live in Houston but hadn't read it yet. I am suprised they released his name. I guess it would have happened anyway. '

My prayers go out to him and will pray those monsters are executed or locked up forever.

I agree - on all. :(

So incredibly sad. I just can't imagine the kind of rage these kinds must have had to inflict such awful injuries on this poor kid. Just breaks my heart. :(

These guys are just sick and sadistic. There are no redeeming qualities to someone who has so little regard for another human being. I hope these animals never see the light of day again.

Jules said:
I agree - on all. :(

So incredibly sad. I just can't imagine the kind of rage these kinds must have had to inflict such awful injuries on this poor kid. Just breaks my heart. :(
I'm betting they'll find a long history of physical, emotional & sexual abuse and parental neglect on both boys.

BillyGoatGruff said:
I'm betting they'll find a long history of physical, emotional & sexual abuse and parental neglect on both boys.

You're probably right. Although in one of the articles above it said that there were Nazi swastikas painted on the fence of Tuck's house. I can't imagine the parents being ok with that if they didn't feel the same way. It will be interesting to see if they make any statements. I think we'll find out that this kid's hate and racism started at home being taught from the parents. :mad: :mad:

I agree. If they didn't endorse it outright, they tolerated it.

The Hitler birthday tattoo--if that's true--a child of mine would either have that removed surgically or remove himself or herself from my home.

Loving a child doesn't mean tolerating evil.

Texana said:
I agree. If they didn't endorse it outright, they tolerated it.

The Hitler birthday tattoo--if that's true--a child of mine would either have that removed surgically or remove himself or herself from my home.

Loving a child doesn't mean tolerating evil.

Very true.

And, yes, no child of mine would reside in my home with a tattoo like that.

Jules said:
You're probably right. Although in one of the articles above it said that there were Nazi swastikas painted on the fence of Tuck's house. I can't imagine the parents being ok with that if they didn't feel the same way. It will be interesting to see if they make any statements. I think we'll find out that this kid's hate and racism started at home being taught from the parents. :mad: :mad:
It doesn't explain the rage, though. This speaks of someone re-enacting something. The fact the girl was 12 seems to have been a trigger, so I can imagine what the untreated source of this probably is.

Jules said:
I also read in one of the articles that a neighbor answered his door when reporters knocked with a loaded .357 bc he feared that Tuck had been relaeased from Jail! Obviously this kid's rampage wasn't an isolated instance. I cannot imagine that either of them will escape conviction. I am glad to see that the whole racial slur stuff will be brought out in trial for the Jurors.

Sounds to me like Tuck was just looking for an excuse to hurt someone.

bakerprune64 said:
I also read in one of the articles that a neighbor answered his door when reporters knocked with a loaded .357 bc he feared that Tuck had been relaeased from Jail! Obviously this kid's rampage wasn't an isolated instance. I cannot imagine that either of them will escape conviction. I am glad to see that the whole racial slur stuff will be brought out in trial for the Jurors.

That's what I think,too. A punky big kid with steel toed boots looking for a fight.

Obviously the neighbor decided that if the kid was still looking for a fight, he'd take him down first. Isn't it sad to think that everyone in that neighborhood saw this coming, and yet no one could do anything to stop it?

I just don't understand how the witnesses could have left him there dying for 10 HOURS???!!!! If the 12 yr old was afraid to say something initially, surely in 10 hours there was opportunity to tell someone. I think the witnesses should be charged as well. Didn't the homeowners come home during that time frame? How about the vitctims parents? Didn't they wonder where their son was all night? There are so many people that contributed to this crime. It's a sick world!!!!!!!!

Wasn't it her house? How can you NOT KNOW that someone is dying in your backyard? I have a large backyard, and yet I guarantee if someone were dying back there, I'd know sooner than 10 HOURS LATER!!! :furious:

What time did the attack happen? I'm figuring since it was a party, it happened at night. The victim isn't likely to survive - I doubt he was making noise. It's night, they go to sleep, maybe after a little cleanup from the party. A good 8-9 hours sleep, and you get up, have some breakfast - no reason you are even looking out in the backyard.

The 12 year old girl was a latina as well - she's not the racist. Nor would her parents be likely to be. They just didn't know. I can't think how long something could be in my backyard - at either my current or previous home, there were sections beside the house that I didn't see for months at a time.

This is a horrible case. Not only was the perp wearing steel toed boots he should have been in anger management since he was two years old. He was a time bomb, not a case of a little stress, these behaviors should have been recognized and addressed.

Again, I'm sickened at what one person can and will do to another. In addition, to the fact that we seem to be raising a generation who puts very little value on human life. :(

According to the latest news reports here, the attackers threatened the ones who knew about it, that harm would come to them if they cooperated with police.

Fear and immaturity are a horrible combination. I think the 12 year old and her brother knew about it, but understanding the reality of it--and the consequences--are another thing entirely.

My 13 y/o watched me take a dish from the oven with hot pads, place it on a trivet, and then burned her hand against the dish serving herself. She said, "Why didn't you tell me it was hot?"

I am not excusing their behavior, but it is entirely possible that they didn't think the boy was hurt THAT badly or even thought he might still be there in the morning. Stupid, but true.

I really think the parents in that home were absent in more ways than just this one night, as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back