TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
When LE said BD was a fugitive, they are saying she got away.

I wonder when BD started getting this idea together.
CC claims she only knew BD a fortnight (??).

I wonder how long LE will wait before moving ahead with the prosecuting of KL and CC if they can't find BD.

Does anyone know if there has been an APB issued for BD ?
How much longer can this go on ??

I wish I knew^ it took 18 months but Yazeed Essa who murdered his wife eventually got caught and brought back to the USA. I believe BD won't remain on the run, and her family are treading on thin ice MOO. They know her whereabouts MOO and it's just a matter of time. It sickens me that people have the mental capacity to want others dead because of their own insecurities and or issues. How does one put their head on a pillow at night and rest peacefully?! Continued prayers to Kendra's family and those that knew and loved her.

If BD was hiding out in Mexico, can Dallas LE be there looking for her? Seems they are short staffed for that.

I wish I knew^ it took 18 months but Yazeed Essa who murdered his wife eventually got caught and brought back to the USA. I believe BD won't remain on the run, and her family are treading on thin ice MOO. They know her whereabouts MOO and it's just a matter of time. It sickens me that people have the mental capacity to want others dead because of their own insecurities and or issues. How does one put their head on a pillow at night and rest peacefully?! Continued prayers to Kendra's family and those that knew and loved her.

Essa was really something else!!!

Essa was really something else!!!
That stayed with me for a long time, to think that Rosie had complete trust in her husband, and a short while after taking her cyanide laced calcium pill, started feeling sick, calls home to speaking with hubby (ER physician) who ignores her call.
She left behind two beautiful children.

I know I will probably get backlash for my comments but Dallas is all about looks and where you come.
RP went from a girl who is mentally unstable and couldn't even afford to pay her own cell phone bill to a successful dentist who could afford to travel, lived in an upscale apartment and was very independent.....

Totally agree. I was born & raised in the Dallas area. Looks are everything in this area.

Strange comments, I've lived in Dallas proper my whole life and don't understand the deal about looks! Who are these shallow people, don't think I've ever met them in all my years!

Amazing. BD was just that convincing.? Yep. Know how this goes. The struggle for pretty girls. Heh.
Not super bright whomever made the decision to not keep a closer eye on her. But I get it. Sure do.
Not slamming DPD too much. I appreciate them when I need them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If BD was hiding out in Mexico, can Dallas LE be there looking for her? Seems they are short staffed for that.

Well maybe if they stay off Facebook chat..
During werkin hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think DPD would have any jurisdiction. It would have to be US Marshals.

There was an article about how BD wanted the life of being a doctor's wife....and she, herself, made an *advertiser censored* out of herself at school bragging about RP being a doctor and would be making a lot of money.

:stop: I have removed some posts

Return to the topic at hand. The murder of Dr. Kendra Hatcher.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member