TX - Dr. Kendra Hatcher, 35, killed in parking garage, Dallas, 2 Sept 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she truly has cartel connections in Mexico, then she'll be totally safe and sound - and living the high life.

Actually, If we give DPD credit for being on top of this, IMO we should also give them creds for spoon-feeding carefully worded statements to the media regarding knowing her whereabouts and referencing a "cartel" - the effect could make turning herself in to US authorities a much more attractive proposition than staying in Mexico. MOO

Has anyone else wondered why CC and KL confessed so quickly? *IF* the cartel is involved, is it possible they were both scared of that? JMO

This is what you get when a jealous, crazy female tries to arrange a hit.....what a cluster ____!!!
Didn't she know not to get too many people involved because it will blow up in your face....SMH.
It makes no sense that her reaction was to have Kendra murdered. I'm sure most people have had a significant other break up when that isn't what both parties wanted. Yet a person moves on knowing that it's best to be with someone who wants to be with you, not to hire a hit.

She did get away with it. At least so far. She is in Mexico, and because she is a Mexican citizen, Mexico might never extradite her.
I see it differently, had she succeeded from the crime, she wouldn't be on the run. Yes, she hasn't had punishment yet, but she certainly isn't sitting back enjoying life at the moment either MOO

It makes no sense that her reaction was to have Kendra murdered. I'm sure most people have had a significant other break up when that isn't what both parties wanted. Yet a person moves on knowing that it's best to be with someone who wants to be with you, not to hire a hit.

It all comes down to BD wanted the lifestyle of being married to a doctor and her meal ticket got taken away.

I see it differently, had she succeeded from the crime, she wouldn't be on the run. Yes, she hasn't had punishment yet, but she certainly isn't sitting back enjoying life at the moment either MOO
I agree with you ! I think she is scared to death watching over her shoulder.

She will eventually get caught and end up living life behind bars.....that alone would scare me to death !

It's a shame that she was so jealous because she wasted 2 years of school and loans and she could have made decent money.
This is the million dollar question...It's throwing life away for mere seconds of pleasure. Deranged pleasure that is.

Things like this amuse me because I can't imagine being dumb enough to think that no one would get caught.....
You've got a bunch of clown posers doing your dirty work and you're not smart enough to cover your tracks.......smh.

I would like to hear the red flags that RP's mom saw in BD that would lead her to believe she needed psychiatric help.

I was thinking about all of this last night. BD showed up at the DPD willingly but possibly with a lawyer. LE did know BD had borrowed that Jeep from someone she knew and he had no idea what his vehicle was going to be used for. I do believe she answered some non incriminating questions and then her lawyer said that's it, we are out of here if she is not being arrested in the case. LE let her go even though their own common sense told them she was the instigator of the murder. Maybe at that time LE couldn't prove it, but knew it.

But why not arrest BD for conspiracy to commit robbery? Charges can be upgraded. I realize she would have most likely bonded out, but it would have bought LE a little time to further investigate. Why not keep in touch with her while investigating? I just do not understand LE's actions in this case. It was a high profile murder case, FGS!

I firmly believe BD was advised to 'visit' Mexico. A family member took BD to board a bus to Mexico. To me that would be aiding and abetting a fugitive!

MOO
I don't know the so called accuracy on a few reports that came out, but claimed her family had been busy cleaning out BD's apartment. Yet her mother insisted she went on a missionary trip to Mexico? I'd have to search where I read that, but it seemed more than questionable regarding how much the family knew.

I don't know the so called accuracy on a few reports that came out, but claimed her family had been busy cleaning out BD's apartment. Yet her mother insisted she went on a missionary trip to Mexico? I'd have to search where I read that, but it seemed more than questionable regarding how much the family knew.

I read that, too. The family knew exactly where is was/is.

Oh....her indictment is for capital murder by terror threat.
What does that mean ??
Had she been threatening or harassing KH or RP ?

IMO if BD really had cartel contacts there is know way she would of hired the two she did to commit the murder. She would of had her cartel buddies commit the crime, and they would not of left any evidence behind. Also, I do believe that if she had contacts with the cartel she would never of told the shooter (that she didn't really know well) that the drugs were coming from the cartel.

IMO if BD really had cartel contacts there is know way she would of hired the two she did to commit the murder. She would of had her cartel buddies commit the crime, and they would not of left any evidence behind. Also, I do believe that if she had contacts with the cartel she would never of told the shooter (that she didn't really know well) that the drugs were coming from the cartel.

True.....she hired the Three Stooges !

BD and CC were both big talkers trying to be bad <modsnip> but they were a bunch of hot air !
CC is going to prison and her son will be raised by family members.
KL is going down for a long time....but he is waste of air !
The third clown will go down
and BD will go down.....for something so stupid !

Drug cartels don't play around and I doubt they would be involved in something to childish.

Her mother said that she had recently been on "her own religious pilgrimage" in an interview with the Daily Mail. The implication was that BD was now on one herself as well. I suspect that was the cover so family could send her away to Mexico to flee prosecution. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror