TX TX - Elizabeth Spalding, 35, missing after a night out with her twin sister, unsure how they got separated, Austin, 5 May 2024

Another thing I'm contemplating is if they could've been drugged at the bar. That could explain them splitting up and not knowing or remembering details. The hospital might not have tested for it.
BBM. I am wondering that as well. After following the sad case of missing person Riley Strain, I think it certainly is a possibility.

JMO

Interesting…I actually seem to be one degree separated from her going by the mutual friends we have on FB. From what I can gather the twins seem to have had a family member work for Aramco and probably lived in the Aramco residential communities in Saudi Arabia for some time—the mutual friends I have with her are actually from an American family where their dad was high up in the company and they lived in those communities for over 10 years.

Not sure how relevant it is to the current missing person case, but I did find it interesting. They most likely came from money if they had a parent working at an executive level for the company.

I hope she can be found safe and sound very soon! The situation is giving me a very bad vibe.

MOO.

From earlier link:
Spalding’s sister arrived home later that same morning but has no recollection of her sister's whereabouts or how or when they were separated, says the DAA.

This is so concerning for so many reasons... I would like to know HOW the one twin got home later that same morning and what, if anything, she told family and friends about the other twin's whereabouts. The only thing that makes sense for her not to remember is being drugged, whether that was by her own hand or someone else. I just don't see them being so inebriated from alcohol that the one sister wouldn't remember what happened to the other. Would also like to know WHY they went to the emergency room in the first place and if they took themselves or someone else took them. Seems like these girls live life on the edge. Hoping Elizabeth is gone of her own volition and will turn up safe.

So many questions! How did they get to the hospital? Ambulance? Rideshare? Friend? Drop off? How did they leave the hospital when they were released? Friend? Rideshare? Were they released at the same time or separately? Where were they staying? Hotel? friends? Rental? More questions

It might be worth mentioning that they obviously come from a lot of money or at least want to present themselves as wealthy. I was scrolling through their personal FB (hasnt been updated in a while) and IG highlights. They are in private jets, refer to life being easier because they have staff, etc. I wonder if this is family money or if they are models to some degree, if you catch my drift.
I catch your drift.

another thought - could these disappearances be a marketing ploy/publicity stunt?
That's what I was thinking, but there's not much coverage of it in the media. If they were to do that you'd think the sister would go to the media and ask the public for help etc to get it out there.

I thought of this theory because their ig looks like they were trying to come across as rich influencers to me.
The majority of their pics are for show.
They are in hotel rooms for example.
<modsnip - sleuthing family members

Last edited by a moderator:
A woman has been missing for over a week after she reportedly disappeared during a night visiting bars and clubs in downtown Austin with her twin sister, her family told the Downtown Austin Alliance.

Elizabeth Spalding, 35, and her sister went out on May 4, according to a Downtown Austin Alliance news release. At some point in the night, the sisters reportedly ended up in the emergency room at St. David’s, but were discharged around 4 a.m. May 5. Her sister went home that morning but could not remember when the pair became separated or where her sister might be.

The DAA sent a press release saying that according to family sources, Elizabeth and her twin sister were last known to be in downtown Austin the night of Saturday, May 4, and may have been in local bars or nightclubs.

According to the release, at some point they were at St David’s Hospital emergency room but were released around 4 a.m. Sunday, May 5.

Elizabeth’s sister arrived home later that morning but has no recollection of Elizabeth’s whereabouts or how or when she and Elizabeth were separated.

Last edited:
I found their IG but not FB
a lot of those private jet pics that people post are fake
they literally rent the jet backdrop and pose in front of it
people who want to be 'influencers' need to portray they're rich
being twins is what sets them apart from other influencers so I can see why they try to capitalize on it
for this reason, I don't find their IG page strange - it's literally their meal ticket
they could still come from money but I don't see them earning that much with no endorsements and only 6K followers
Also they reference not owning a house on their IG

yeah.... sooooo many of these pictures look set-up, fake. to me.

Plus it being the same twin missing again.

This seemed odd/off before it came out it wasn't the first time. Now even moreso.
This article suggests she has had contact with other people since being missing...interesting

Elizabeth Elizabeth Spalding
You can find the sister there. She isn't named as a POI or even in MSM on this most recent missing person so I don't think it can come here. IMO

Pictures are pretty old....but they look exactly the same... but they would not even be 30 in these piks.
They have that particular look.
They look "older". One could take them for 50, as well as 35.
Reminds me of the great acctress, Joan Allen.

This article suggests she has had contact with other people since being missing...interesting
"The Austin Police Department (APD) received a request to locate a case related to Elizabeth Spalding. Ms. Spalding is an adult, and her family is concerned for her welfare, which is why she is listed as a Request to Locate in the Austin Police Department’s system. Ms. Spalding has the ability to reach out if she requires police assistance and, during the time she has been listed in the APD system, has spoken to several different individuals in the community. At this time, there is no indication that Ms. Spalding is being held against her will in any way."

BBM...yes, that is an interesting thing to note from the article. So since she has been listed in ADP as a Request to Locate she has spoken to several people in the Austin community?

I wonder exactly what that means...like random locals or people she knew that maybe she was in town visiting...and does spoken mean in person, phone call, text, sm message etc?

And if that is the case, as an adult why is there still a request to locate her if she is alive and communicating with people?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back