TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone questioning why reporters are digging around about the family and people involved in this case, here is your answer.

It is only the person(s) involved with the disappearance of Hailey, that have anything to sweat.

Everyone else should just accept that they will be under a microscope, and tell the the truth. Key. The TRUTH.

1/8/11 Update, 8:00 p.m.: In a press release, officials say their investigation has been hampered by individuals who have been deceptive or uncooperative. The release did not provide any more details on that issue.

http://www.newswest9.com/Global/story.asp?S=13804937

Bumping from previous thread:

I have never believed for one second "that girl" ran away. I believe that the dogs went to the front door of MB for a reason. I would like to know if that house was searched right away as soon as the dogs hit there. Does anyone know?

I would also like to know if the occupants there were given polygraphs. SA was the last to speak with HD and it seems like the dogs may have corroberated his story. They led half way to CD's house turned around and went to MB's front door. They are saying now that the dogs were taken to the hotel and not lead to the hotel. But, that they did hit there.

I think we need to focus on where the dogs hit... how did they know she was going to her fathers then to MB's???

1) We know she went to MB's (read above).

2) Was she ever at the motel?
Did they contact everyone that was registered there and clear them?
Did the video cover the only entrance to the hotel?

And what clued the le in on her maybe going to that motel? Since, the dogs didn't lead there.

What happened to Hailey after she reached that front door? And who took her to that motel if that hit was good?

I LOVE ANIMALS!

Anyone have any ideas on this one. I have never believed the mother of MB and she may be trying to protect her child but, there is a big difference in protecting your child and putting another child's life in danger. Has she been checked out?

BBM

Where is the link for the dogs going to MB's....someone asked that in the last thread, I have not seen this either. Did I just miss that? Because that is VERY important if it did indeed happen and I can't believe we would have all missed it.

Bringing this over from last thread -

originally posted by WiseOldOwl:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TX TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #9

BBM:

Re-reading this article after your post, I noticed something I missed the first time around...the friends mother actually doesn't say "one time". In fact, after reading again just now, it would appear (if you can decipher through the horribly written article), that the friend stayed there more than once.

The flow of the article would lead you to believe it was only once, but notice the mom's "quote"...

<snipped>
yes!!!! and thank you!!! I saw that too. The wording of "the last time" would lead you to believe that there was more than one time.

You have to wonder how many other times there were and did the girls "go out" then as well? I'm not blaming Billie or any parent for that. I have a 17 yr old DD and a 21 yr old DS. I've been around the block a few times and its usually the parent that is the last to know.

Let's just say - my surveillance cameras are not just for seeing who comes around!

We haven't heard anything about where MB was that night and when MB and Hailey last spoke or what was said.

bringing this over from last thread -

originally posted by wiseoldowl:

websleuths crime sleuthing community - view single post - tx tx - hailey dunn, 13, colorado city, 27 dec 2010 - #9

bbm:

re-reading this article after your post, i noticed something i missed the first time around...the friends mother actually doesn't say "one time". In fact, after reading again just now, it would appear (if you can decipher through the horribly written article), that the friend stayed there more than once.

the flow of the article would lead you to believe it was only once, but notice the mom's "quote"...

<snipped>

thank you!

I think the behaviour of MB's mom is very strange to say the least. According to her statements she doesn't seem to care much about Hailey's disappearance. If one of my son's friends were missing I would be very concerned and worried.

As I thought about it today I noticed a few things. I have read that the bloodhounds traced Hailey towards her father's house and then turned around and traced her to MB's house. When was the last time Hailey went by MB's house? As it was christmas I guess she hadn't been at MB's for at least a couple of days because she was spending christmas at her father's house. How long can the bloodhounds trace old scents? A couple of days or more?

If she hadn't left the house at all the day she disappeared the last scent should lead from her father's house to her home (because she returned back home on the 26th after spending christmas at her father's). Therefore I think she indeed left her home on the 27th to go to her father, then maybe changed her mind (because she suddenly remembered that her father wasn't at home that day) and then went on to MB.

I don't know if this makes any sense at all. As English is not my mother tongue I hope you understand what I mean.

Bumping from previous thread:

I have never believed for one second "that girl" ran away. I believe that the dogs went to the front door of MB for a reason. I would like to know if that house was searched right away as soon as the dogs hit there. Does anyone know?

I would also like to know if the occupants there were given polygraphs. SA was the last to speak with HD and it seems like the dogs may have corroberated his story. They led half way to CD's house turned around and went to MB's front door. They are saying now that the dogs were taken to the hotel and not lead to the hotel. But, that they did hit there.

I think we need to focus on where the dogs hit... how did they know she was going to her fathers then to MB's???

1) We know she went to MB's (read above).

2) Was she ever at the motel?
Did they contact everyone that was registered there and clear them?
Did the video cover the only entrance to the hotel?

And what clued the le in on her maybe going to that motel? Since, the dogs didn't lead there.

What happened to Hailey after she reached that front door? And who took her to that motel if that hit was good?

I LOVE ANIMALS!

Anyone have any ideas on this one. I have never believed the mother of MB and she may be trying to protect her child but, there is a big difference in protecting your child and putting another child's life in danger. Has she been checked out?

The tracking of Hailey's scent bothers me as well as the account of MB's mom. But, for argument sake, since the dogs were used 4 days later, could this track have been made the day before Hailey went missing?

Let's just say that she never left her home on Monday. The only recent scent of her could have been the day before. IMO

BBM

Where is the link for the dogs going to MB's....someone asked that in the last thread, I have not seen this either. Did I just miss that? Because that is VERY important if it did indeed happen and I can't believe we would have all missed it.

I'm not StrayKat, but happened to have the link pulled up...looking for the same thing...

B. DUNN: They didn`t tell me that. They just let me know that to the friends, to the motel, and they`re reviewing the video at the motel, and calling everybody who had been checked in to the motel that day.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

Did Billie say MB had never stayed over? I know MB's mom said Hailey had never slept at her house, but I don't recall if Billie said MB had never stayed at her house.

Also, we knew the dogs had apparently headed to MB's house, when we first heard about the dogs.

Has a plea been publicly made by either of Hailey's parents for her to return?

Sarx said that dogs can track up to 7-10 days i believe (IF trained to do that) but the dogs from the prison they were using were trained for 48-72 hours.

yes!!!! and thank you!!! I saw that too. The wording of "the last time" would lead you to believe that there was more than one time.

You have to wonder how many other times there were and did the girls "go out" then as well? I'm not blaming Billie or any parent for that. I have a 17 yr old DD and a 21 yr old DS. I've been around the block a few times and its usually the parent that is the last to know.

Let's just say - my surveillance cameras are not just for seeing who comes around!

We haven't heard anything about where MB was that night and when MB and Hailey last spoke or what was said.

And why didn't she go to her BF vigil? Too busy? That just throws red flags up everywhere.

Thanks...I guess that the dogs went to friends house just flay did not register. I'm slipping.

Can someone catch me up it is impossible for me to catch up on all the post at this time.

What the bio dad arrested for marijuana? Was it a day afer she when missing?
Was it when they searched his home? Was it for an outstanding warrent from the past?

I wonder if that would be a way to keep him in town?
I do not think CD has anything to do with her disapearance however he did seem very short on words during NG interview.. very short as in one word answers. Perhaps he was nervous to be on television, I think I would be too. I am one of those people who do not like to talk in public or groups.. i think i would deffinatly make an exception on any missing child.

The tracking of Hailey's scent bothers me as well as the account of MB's mom. But, for argument sake, since the dogs were used 4 days later, could this track have been made the day before Hailey went missing?

Let's just say that she never left her home on Monday. The only recent scent of her could have been the day before. IMO

But she spent both the 25th and 26th at her father's house. That's what I meant in my post earlier. The bloodhounds then must have tracked her scent from before christmas and I don't know if they are capable of tracking scents that old.

Sarx said that dogs can track up to 7-10 days i believe (IF trained to do that) but the dogs from the prison they were using were trained for 48-72 hours.

So dependent what time of day the bloodhounds tracked Hailey's scent, it could very well mean that included in that 72 hours could have been Hailey's scent from the day prior to her missing? IMO

So, has this been completely discounted, or what exactly is going on?

Police, we`ve learned this week, brought in bloodhounds, and amazingly, those dogs were able to pick up Hailey`s scent. Yes, they tracked her exact path. They went from her mother`s home to her father`s home, and then from her father`s home to her friend`s home, which is a couple blocks away.

But Nancy, this is where the story takes a tragic turn. The bloodhounds then track her scent to a motel in Colorado City. Nancy, why does a 13-year-old girl have any reason in the world to go to a motel? Right now, they`re scanning through the surveillance cameras, and we`re told so far, they have not seen Hailey`s pictures on those security cameras, but they`re continuing to look into that area.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

Were the dogs from the prison or the airport?

Sarx - noted a wealth of info on tracking dogs a few threads back.
A Must Read.

Still saying... how did the dog's know she was going to her dad's then to MB's?

So, has this been completely discounted, or what exactly is going on?

I don't know about the dads and friends house, but the tracking to the motel has been dispelled they said it wasn't tracked to the motel, but the dogs picked up a spot of scent there, if that makes sense, they smelled her, but it wasn't a trail.

PS- I asked this yesterday, but did not see an asnwer, are there a lot of vacant, foreclosed homes in town where teens may have gathered to..."talk"?

Not only foreclosed homes and abandoned homes, but is there any new constructions? When I was a teen my friends and I would tell our parents we were staying at each others houses and then we would often stay the night in a house that was being built close by...(I really need to call my mom and apoligize for that).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda