TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I step out to actually grab some dinner and have like 9 pages to catch up on, lol.

What did HD lose? A phone or an itouch? It was certainly made to sound by BD on NG that there was only 1 cell that the 3 of them shared. Clarification por favor!

Ok, I step out to actually grab some dinner and have like 9 pages to catch up on, lol.

What did HD lose? A phone or an itouch? It was certainly made to sound by BD on NG that there was only 1 cell that the 3 of them shared. Clarification por favor!

An itouch SARX.

Since it seems that SA's friends were into strange stuff like he was, then there is definitely the possibility that SA isn't involved but one of his friends is.
Wonder if those friends were ever around Billie's house visitin'?

You are correct. BD did say he came home from work and the next night on NG she said he came from his mothers house. Nancy called her out on this and BD explained that she had just learned AFTER the 1/3 NG show that SA lied and did not tell her the truth. Had SA told her immediately she and LE would have wanted to know his exact whereabouts from 6:30-3pm that day. By not telling he bought himself 1 week to come up with an alibi. Had BD and LE known this little fact, LE could have immediately question neighbors, family, etc. Hence, 1 week goes by---enough time for everyones memory to be a bit fuzzy. SA really hampered this investigation in my opinion. :banghead:

BBM

Do you remember which show this was on? Jan 4th or later?

I ask because I can't find it in the transcripts, but maybe I'm just not seeing it.

TIA!

For me, I keep forgetting Hailey had already been missing for a week before BDn first appeared on NG. I was following on here all along but time just got away from me.

Me too..and then when I start reading and it dawns on me that for almost a week Billie didn't know that SA had lost his job. I wonder if he was pretending to call in to his boss or anything? Hmm..more questions, no answers...

Hailey was home by herself all day Monday the 27th until SA arrived at 3pm (so he claims). A neighbnor says they saw Hailey outside on the phone around noon. Why would Hailey need to go outside at noon to talk if noone was home????? If this sighting of her by the neighbor is accurate...I would be willing to bet SA was there! AND...that is why Hailey was outside talking on the phone. JMO

Lousy cell phone reception. I have to do the same thing at my house when I am on my cell phone because I live in a rural area.

Bringing this over from previous thread:

We actually don't know that. The reason we think that is b/c of the NG show. Seems like on Jan 3, she changed the wording from 'came home from work' to 'got to my house'. She may have known then didn't want to get into the whole 'no job' anymore issue and just wanted to get on with explaining Hailey's story. Here are snippets of the actual transcripts:

Jan 3 show: http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/03/ng.01.html

Jan 4 show: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

Jan 6 show: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

CZGTZ-- Billies dear friend confirmed it in an earlier post that after NG show aired 1/3 SA finally came clean and told her that he was actually fired the day Hailey went missing. The next day SA fails LD test and Billie sends him packing. Imagine her shock in finding all this out then has to take the LD herself. OMG...the poor woman!

On one of SA's myspaces, http://www.myspace.com/adkinsshawn/, he only has 21 friends. Only 6 of his friends are actual people; the rest are bands. His pictures were uploaded in 2007 so he was about 21-22 years old when he had the MySpace. For someone that age to only have 6 friends on Myspace is just strange. I don't mean to offend anyone who has a really low friend count on MySpace or FB but for a 21-22 year old with strange stuff all over his page to only have 6 friends on there, makes me wonder if a lot of people avoided him.

removed private MS

He may have removed his friends (or they removed him) from his old profile once he switched over. I have known a few people that make new profiles, refriend everyone on the new profile and then defriend them on the old one.

but if that is true, how did he explain to Billie that he was 'home' at that time of day to see Hailey?..what story did he tell her THAT day? This is making me crazy..ier.

it seems that SA has been to his Myspace in the last hr bc he has changed his name from Sa to XXshawnXX---"No Fooling!"

I hadn't realized that 8 days had passed before Billie realized that SA had lost his job. That begs the question of whether he is the one that told her or did LE tell her because they HAD to have known by that time, wouldn't you think? Surely SA didn't try to lie to them about that! I can not shake the feeling that his job loss has something to do with Hailey's disappearance no matter how hard I try...

Pondering, I am still trying to figure out where this 8-day delay for SA to tell BD came from....I don't think that was ever said (as in MSM article, video, or on NG).

I could be wrong, but I think there's a difference in BD telling the world more of their private famly stuff & when SA told her he lost/left his job.

Lousy cell phone reception. I have to do the same thing at my house when I am on my cell phone because I live in a rural area.

That could possibly be true. Only Billie and family would know that for sure. If not, someone needs to look into it!

it seems that SA has been to his Myspace in the last hr bc he has changed his name from Sa to XXshawnXX---"No Fooling!"

He was probably told by peeps we're looking him up and it changed it to make it harder to find.................that happens so much when we start talking about pages here. :great:

BINGO! My point, exactly. That's when she first stated it on TV, but she did not say that she just found it out that day. I felt from the first time I watched her on NG that she knew before then...just hadn't felt compelled to share it with NG the first night.

(BBM, btw)

Which in a way makes my point..Unless LE has asked that you not share certain info, why hold it back? Most likely because it could look bad..but I just hope nothing is being withheld from LE because it could 'look bad'...

Actually, that had been changed as of yesterday. Sometimes if I don't refresh on a site, the old info might come up. Might be the case with MySpace. Not sure, because I never looked at it before this case.

but if that is true, how did he explain to Billie that he was 'home' at that time of day to see Hailey?..what story did he tell her THAT day? This is making me crazy..ier.

He normally got off work at 3pm right? He said he was at his mothers house then came home when he told the truth....from what we've heard.

The family has not been forthcoming in their discernment of the truth," added Dean.

If they're lying, why are they lying and what are they lying about? Did BO and CD allow Hailey to date? Im wondering if they let her leave with someone but are ashamed to admit it.
Lots of family dynamics going on.

The way that article is written, at least, it makes it sound as though Dec. 27th is in question about when Hailey was last seen by her family. but we already knew that no one in her actual family saw her that day, just SA, so this is even more confusing...:(

Didn't her neighbor see her that day talking on the phone in the back yard?

Pondering, I am still trying to figure out where this 8-day delay for SA to tell BD came from....I don't think that was ever said (as in MSM article, video, or on NG).

I could be wrong, but I think there's a difference in BD telling the world more of their private famly stuff & when SA told her he lost/left his job.

This is true..It just seems like every time we think we know something for sure in this case..it keeps shifting. Makes it extremely difficult to know the truth unfortunately..I guess that's what LE is up against as well..

Didn't her neighbor see her that day talking on the phone in the back yard?

That's what was reported, but maybe that sighting didn't pan out for some reason? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther