TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I had been trying to read every single post but have to admit I got way behind overnight and am not yet caught up. I absolutely apologize if I bring up something that has been discussed but here are some things I was thinking about as I went to bed last night after watching the NG show.

This is trivial, but why in the world has NG slipped up at least two different nights and referred to SA as "Chet Atkins". Isn't that a country music singer? She did it last night once and once either the first or second time BD was on her show. No biggy...just wondered why she did that. Don't tell me it was just a "slip of the tongue". I think she had a reason for it. JMO

Also the neighbor who is now referred to by Billie as "Charlie". She brought up that he was "staying there" but is "not there anymore". Has this person taken a LDT? Not trying to point fingers and I do not know his "story", but the part of her saying he was 'staying there' but is "not there anymore" bothers me. Why is he not there anymore. He had stated something about HD being in that backyard "all the time" talking on the phone. Tells me he is noticing this 13-year-old child a lot. Maybe from where he lives he has a straight view of that backyard?

Also, I did see this discussed a few posts back last night. Bilie stated she peeked into Hailey's room but did not touch her to make sure it was her????? Who else would she have thought it could be? If she is seeing her daughter in the bed, what I want to know is why would you even think about "oh I did not touch her to see if it was her???"

~BBM~ I also wonder about this neighbor!! The last person other than SA to see Hailey!!! And Charles has moved since the disappearance???? I sure hope he has been questioned intensively and LDT! IMO...

in knowing that a coworker drove BD to work, doesn't seem very apparent that Sa wanted to be clocked in at work - (possibly as an alibi-it worked for R Cummmings)
but maybe he came face to face with his boss and that explains the 'stare' and walking out.
I think he KNEW he was heading back home where HD was alone (and was going to be alone for the rest of the day until DD came home).

The neighbor seeing her in the back yard throws things off though. NG asked if that was verified... let's not forget BD said it could not be verified! Why did he move? I hope LE looks into him as well.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members