TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, the Mask he bought was from the movie The Collector.

movie plot

"Clegg decides to add her to his 'collection' of pretty, petrified objects, in hopes that if he keeps her captive long enough, she will grow to love him. After careful preparations, he kidnaps Miranda by drugging her with chloroform and locks her up in the cellar of his house."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Collector

IMO The FACT he ordered & that MASK before she disappeared and the FACT he was THRILLED with it so much he had to leave detailed feedback about it on Jan7th. I can't help but think he maybe following that Movie PLOT....and following that plot....she's locked away somewhere.

Several threads ago, it was mentioned that there were photos of SA and friend/cousin?/brother? dressed up in masks in front of a cellar, I think? puts me in mind of this movie SA's mask is from - do we know if this cellar has been found and searched??

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already - have been trying to keep up as best I can, but could have missed it!

SA must have been feeling pretty invinsible at work that morning. Not a good state, given the circumstances... mo

Wonder if those employees actually physically punch a timeclock. If so, did they check to see if he checked in but did not "check out". I think the long stare between himself and the supervisor was to make him remember "oh yeah I saw him here. He was at work". But SA did not realize his boss would notice he left right away after getting that Dr Pepper. This has alibi written all over it IMO.

Just some thoughts on the "deer in the headlights" story of DD coming in to the house on the 27th at 4pm.

It's possible that SA was actually sleeping when DD came home. He might not have gotten much sleep the night before and we know he was up and out of the house by about 5:30am that day. Since he had just gotten home from Big Spring and had done quite a bit of driving that day, he could have been in a pretty deep sleep and didn't hear the knocking on the door. And maybe he's just the type to lock the door when he's home alone sleeping.

So the "deer in the headlights" look? Well DD says SA was in a hallway with that look. And DD had technically just broke into their house. If SA woke up to the sounds of someone breaking in through a window and got up and ran out of the bedroom to see what was going on...well I'm sure he'd have that kind of look when he saw someone until he realized who it was.

I don't think he was cleaning evidence...there is no evidence to be found or the FBI would have found it. No one can clean all evidence of a crime, especially if a death has occured. I think he lured HD out of the house on the morning of the 27th with some story...maybe that her mother was hurt and needed her or something...and drove her alive to whatever her fate was.

MOO

I think it's pretty convenient that the only person who saw Hailey out in the backyard the day she disappeared (according to BD) can't be located/verified by police...

Ah, and you all are so fast that while I was typing my question about the cellar pic, it was posted! Thank you! :)

Several threads ago, it was mentioned that there were photos of SA and friend/cousin?/brother? dressed up in masks in front of a cellar, I think? puts me in mind of this movie SA's mask is from - do we know if this cellar has been found and searched??

Sorry if this has been asked and answered already - have been trying to keep up as best I can, but could have missed it!

yes and yes.

but that doesn't mean he isn't utilizing another somewhere else. abandoned houses in the area with root cellers maybe? somewhere close to home or work where he would have an oppurtunity to visit easily and often....if he wasn't a number one suspect.

SA must have been feeling pretty invinsible at work that morning. Not a good state, given the circumstances... mo

invisible or invincible? sorry to pick that up, but i cant tell which you mean! :waitasec:

I would like to know if NG meant that LE was unable to verify the call through phone records, or she meant they would not talk to her about it, or what.

GRACE: One more thing I`ve got to ask you. You have told me, and we have asked police, and they tell us they cannot confirm it, that a neighbor sees your daughter Hailey in your backyard around 12:00 noon, talking on the cell phone. That would be the Monday. The Monday she goes missing. But police say they have tried to verify that, and they cannot. Are you positive? And what neighbor is it?

DUNN: He is actually living in a neighbor`s house. I think his name is Charles. The man that owns the house is Travis. But he told us that he seen Hailey in the backyard and he said he told police that also.

GRACE: OK, because we have asked police and they`re telling us they cannot verify it. And if that`s true, that means that nobody absolutely can positively say they saw Hailey since the night before at 10:00 when you saw her watching TV.

I absolutely took it to mean that they would not confirm or deny it. But the fact that she said that she had not asked LE if they had followed up on it..stunned me! Then I started asking here if anyone remembered LE ever mentioning a neighbor that may have seen Hailey on the phone in the yard, because I knew I didn't. So far I haven't seen any post/video/article where anyone says LE ever mentioned a neighbor...hmm...makes me wonder if he exists...no media trying to interview him?

What is the connection between Michael Myers and Dr. Pepper? On the MM forum, there is a pic of Michael Myers holding a can of Dr. Pepper. SA comments that Dr. Pepper is also his favorite soda. Now we've got SA going into work, buying a Dr. Pepper and then leaving. Weird.

Oh my goodnesd. I did not realize that anything else was mentioned about Dr Pepper except him buying that one at work. BTW, that is my very favorite sof drink too.

I absolutely took it to mean that they would not confirm or deny it. But the fact that she said that she had not asked LE if they had followed up on it..stunned me! Then I started asking here if anyone remembered LE ever mentioning a neighbor that may have seen Hailey on the phone in the yard, because I knew I didn't. So far I haven't seen any post/video/article where anyone says LE ever mentioned a neighbor...hmm...makes me wonder if he exists...no media trying to interview him?

IIRC I recall seeing a AA male neighbor being interviewed and he claimed he saw her on the phone outside and often.

Its beyond ridiculous for someone to burn gas to go home for lunch. I think its 24 miles each way. The car is not in good condition to begin with, and the expense alone is questionable. That could be 2 gallons of gas in that car, so 6.00$ a day to drive home for lunch. I don't buy it.
Add another 6.00 for the ride there and home, thats 12.00 aday for gas, so $60.00 aweek just for him to come and go to work.

big reason.............his afternoon play time????

Why would you assume your bf had a short work day unless something was said to you the night before relating to that subject? I am just wondering if he told her of something he did on Monday afternoon just in conversation that led her to believe he was off after 1:00 that day.

I would like to know if NG meant that LE was unable to verify the call through phone records, or she meant they would not talk to her about it, or what.

GRACE: One more thing I`ve got to ask you. You have told me, and we have asked police, and they tell us they cannot confirm it, that a neighbor sees your daughter Hailey in your backyard around 12:00 noon, talking on the cell phone. That would be the Monday. The Monday she goes missing. But police say they have tried to verify that, and they cannot. Are you positive? And what neighbor is it?

DUNN: He is actually living in a neighbor`s house. I think his name is Charles. The man that owns the house is Travis. But he told us that he seen Hailey in the backyard and he said he told police that also.

GRACE: OK, because we have asked police and they`re telling us they cannot verify it. And if that`s true, that means that nobody absolutely can positively say they saw Hailey since the night before at 10:00 when you saw her watching TV.

Wasnt thier an RSO named Charles that was right in that area.?????? Maybe a friend of CS's...We have looked at so many people I have lost track on who is who

Who said that the Michael Myers stuff was just a hobby? Was it us speculating or was it BD? The reason I ask is because SA addresses this specifically on the MM forum. He (paraphrasing) says that he has come to realize that his interest in Michael Myers is an obsession rather than a hobby.

Its beyond ridiculous for someone to burn gas to go home for lunch. I think its 24 miles each way. The car is not in good condition to begin with, and the expense alone is questionable. That could be 2 gallons of gas in that car, so 6.00$ a day to drive home for lunch. I don't buy it.
Add another 6.00 for the ride there and home, thats 12.00 aday for gas, so $60.00 aweek just for him to come and go to work.

And the fact that at the most, one hour is allocated for lunch.

If not involved BD needs to remember what made her jump to the conclusion he was off at 1:00.

I'm thinking a single atavan slipped to Hailey in a soda would easily knock her out for a very long time. Easy to move a knocked out child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon