TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guys for the updates!

As for the two black trucks...... IMO they are definitely two different trucks. I am not a proffessional by any means but DH and I work on cars together as a hobby. The truck at BD's house looks to be an early 80"s chevey, single cab. I could not the other video close enough to tell the exact make but it is a newer extended cab truck, again JMHO.

I don't know that we can say she was in bed asleep that morning is a fact. I think the time line is WIDE OPEN from the time her brother saw her at 9pm Monday night, until Billie reported her missing at 2pm Tuesday.

I agree. In my mind, I keep leaving off from that 9pm sighting by her brother. I trust that statement/sighting. Everything else after that has been questionable imo.

But wait, wasn't it Sunday night, not Monday night?

I would love to know how many phone calls were logged between Billie and SA during this time.

I agree. In my mind, I keep leaving off from that 9pm sighting by her brother. I trust that statement/sighting. Everything else after that has been questionable imo.

Yes it is, I did it again.........sorry. So basically 41 hours right?

Welcome, RavenTrue!!! And great first post... Lots of good observations. :)

I don't know that we can say she was in bed asleep that morning is a fact. I think the time line is WIDE OPEN from the time her brother saw her at 9pm Monday night, until Billie reported her missing at 2pm Tuesday.

So really had had all morning tuesday to cover up a crime he may have committed on monday?

That is until 2 oclock.

I don't know that we can say she was in bed asleep that morning is a fact. I think the time line is WIDE OPEN from the time her brother saw her at 9pm Monday night, until Billie reported her missing at 2pm Tuesday. Make that 9pm SUNDAY.
DD last saw Hailey at 9 PM SUNDAY night.

:blowkiss:

Is all the trash in the surrounding towns around CC taken to Abilene? A person guilty of something could freak and decide to leave work in order to go make sure a trash collection had been done. Many trash collections are very early in the morning. Something could have happened during the night as that was the time of the standing outside the door. Plus, 6ish is really early to have to get to work. Maybe a little sleep aids were being used at night, and BD never knew that SA was on her phone in the bathroom then standing outside the little girls door, just standing there. How could a person not know something like that or at least be snooping to see who he was talking to and catch him standing outside the girl's door. Maybe she was good and konked out at night.

If a person knew how crimes worked and didn't want to be seen in a Walmart buying what they needed for the crime,they could just pick it up at say like,work.

And it probably wouldn't take long.............maybe 10 minutes?

jmo

DD last saw Hailey at 9 PM SUNDAY night.

:blowkiss:

lol, I fixed it. So 41 hours of no one but SA and BD's accounting for the time. She took off early on Monday. He does not go to work on Monday, we have no freaking clue where he was Tuesday.......yep. I see why LE is having trouble with the time line. I mean realistically.......she could have even been at the house Monday night.

snip..

1 Everyone points to the date of Dec 27 as Hailey's date of disappearance. It was reported on that day, but does brother or anyone else other than persons involved have proof of this after he left? Have never seen an article on what makes Dec 27 the date that she was missing. By following this case the date of Dec 26 is the one in real question. My thoughts are who was there, what happened on the day or night of Dec 25. Other than gifts have never heard anyone involved give details of their Christmas which is a big deal in most families.

2 Hailey's brother seems to have been forgotten. He lived in that house with all the dysfunction, fear and possible craziness that was experienced too. Surely they would share from bro to sis. From the rules I understand that he is a minor and cannot be investigated, but surely he knows a lot. Am not saying for one minute that he was involved! I am saying that surely he understood the dynamics, and much, much more about possible suspects and occurrences.

3 Have seen several pics of their residence, and the neighborhood. It's west TX. Barren of foliage--seen much landscaping, trees, or even bushes? Homes are small on very large lots with NO garages that I have seen. As such it would be difficult to carry out something as big as a body with no one noticing. Especially since CD lived almost across the street. Do I have an answer for that? No. But do think it's important and something that people haven't really honed in on. The middle of the night would be even MORE noisy in an otherwise extremely quiet place. From someone who moved into a new house in a brand new development in few years ago...we really found it weird as to what all we could hear.

Sunday night she was seen by her brother and mother, alive and well. I do not know of any credible sightings after Sunday evening.
[There is a possible one MOnday morning when BD said she thought she saw her in her bed.]
I think one of the most common theories here seems to be that SA came back home at 6:35 am Monday morning [ his cell pings verify this] and nabbed Hailey from her bed.
There does not seem to be a crime scene at the home that they could find. Perhaps he took her alive to another place. I think he might take her to his parents hunting grounds or to a friends house or basement somewhere. He had hours until he had to go pick up BD from work after 6 pm.

phone pings (think drew peterson style) provide a cover...

I think the pings are a decoy.

Hello all. Have been around here for some time. Many months really, but just read and learn. Must say that I find this forum to be professional, informative before even the media outlets, and very compassionate. Truly amazed at you!

Have read every post of every thread until these last few pages. I understand that no one has the answers or there would be arrests at this point. Still, I have some questions.

1 Everyone points to the date of Dec 27 as Hailey's date of disappearance. It was reported on that day, but does brother or anyone else other than persons involved have proof of this after he left? Have never seen an article on what makes Dec 27 the date that she was missing. By following this case the date of Dec 26 is the one in real question. My thoughts are who was there, what happened on the day or night of Dec 25. Other than gifts have never heard anyone involved give details of their Christmas which is a big deal in most families.

2 Hailey's brother seems to have been forgotten. He lived in that house with all the dysfunction, fear and possible craziness that was experienced too. Surely they would share from bro to sis. From the rules I understand that he is a minor and cannot be investigated, but surely he knows a lot. Am not saying for one minute that he was involved! I am saying that surely he understood the dynamics, and much, much more about possible suspects and occurrences.

3 Have seen several pics of their residence, and the neighborhood. It's west TX. Barren of foliage--seen much landscaping, trees, or even bushes? Homes are small on very large lots with NO garages that I have seen. As such it would be difficult to carry out something as big as a body with no one noticing. Especially since CD lived almost across the street. Do I have an answer for that? No. But do think it's important and something that people haven't really honed in on. The middle of the night would be even MORE noisy in an otherwise extremely quiet place. From someone who moved into a new house in a brand new development in few years ago...we really found it weird as to what all we could hear.

bolded by me....I like your thoughts....I have bolded your comment...it is particularly interesting....Perhaps THERE WAS SOME NOISE in the night and that is why BD "checked" on H in the morning before work....Perhaps B heard something that made her check to see if H was there....but again..B is NOT SAYING...she SAW H...just assumed she was in bed...just my opinion.and welcome...

Yes, in my mental timeline, Hailey was last seen at 9 p.m. on Sunday 12/26. She was seen playing games by her brother. To me, this is officially the last time she was seen. This can probably be verified by her Xbox status, unless someone logged in under her name later.

I don't trust that Billie looked into Hailey's room to "ease her mind", even though she hedged by saying she didn't touch her so she can't be sure Hailey was there. I certainly don't trust SA's statements that she left alive and well at 3:15 on Monday 12/27.

I think something happened and SA and BD caused it on 12/26 p.m. Or, SA went back to the house on 12/27 a.m. and did something (and BD knows it). By 4 p.m. when DD arrived home on Monday 12/27, SA was making sure there was no sign of a struggle. He'd already moved Hailey.

Note: the neighbor sitings by the shed at noon on Monday cannot be confirmed; nor can the possible siting of Hailey walking with 2 girls on 12/26 or 12/27 afternoon.

Correct me if I got anything wrong.

At this point (and I know we can't sleuth him - this is just a question) I am really curious as to SA's BFF cousin. Does he work? Did he work that Monday? Where was he that Monday (and Tuesday).

Just askin' - that's all.

Perhaps he tricked Hailey into leaving with him. He could have used a number of reasons, Mom's had an accident, your brother is sick. jmo

I would love to know how many phone calls were logged between Billie and SA during this time.

Me too. We already know how many phone calls she made to her daughter during this time. Zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle