TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be, of course Billie has said she is not medicated sans the one ativan she took before polygraph one and the vicodin she took for a toothache.

We saw Cindy Anthony so medicated I thought they had perhaps tried to take her down with a tranquilizer dart like you see on wild kingdom... and she leaked anger out of every pore.

BBM: I do realize how serious this case is but the bolded part of your post is hysterical.:floorlaugh:

ITA with you on this, I think she is in a phase of denial or shock, (denial for sure) whatever one wants to call it. I believe that she believes that everything is going to be just fine and life will return to what they know as "normal" soon.

Im wondering if she isnt someone whenever there is something she cant deal with tends to go into denial and not be able to deal with it? I really do believe Hailey was scared of SA and BD doesnt seem to have a clue. Maybe she just rationalizes everything being ok?

Im wondering if she isnt someone whenever there is something she cant deal with tends to go into denial and not be able to deal with it? I really do believe Hailey was scared of SA and BD doesnt seem to have a clue. Maybe she just rationalizes everything being ok?
I still think that if she admits to all that she has learned about SA <modsnip>. IMO That is a really hard thing for anyone to do. I think she will get there but it may take a bit more time.

I know many here will say that it would take them a second to "see" it but if she is as a dependent personality as I think she is it will take some time.

All of this is just my opinion at this moment....could change anytime :)

The Feb 2010 incident - geeze you people have such imaginations (no offense, promise)

SA took Billies debit card, and I guess made a withdrawal. She called LE, he gave her the money back. Now, this is what she told me, and I didn't press for any other details besides asking if she was sure he hadn't threatened her or Hailey then.

Again CZ - I appreciate your heart and admire you for tenacity but I have to say that the affidavit clearly says that SA threatened the lives of BD & HD and that SA admitted that he had done so. At this point, knowing that LE will have a paper trail and that LE can not openly lie in a sworn affidavit, I have to go with what LE told the judge.

I know it can be embarrassing to admit to domestic violence in your home and there is a certain amount of shame associated with such disturbances, but I really question BD's response to YOU, her friend. A friend that is standing by her and doing everything she can to help. And, I'm sorry to say that if BD can tell you stories like this, I have to wonder what she is telling LE. This was a documented incident, not just some rumor that is floating around. Does BD not understand, that if you wanted to, you could, at a minimum, ask for the incident report on the 911 call? (At least in CA you can ask for any incident report from LE and they have to give it to you).

I'm going to leave this alone now. I am just amazed at BD's trying to sweep this under the rug. :(

Salem

If we had more answers we could rule in or out most things. What was the day like Tuesday? Did they "get up like normal", did he act like he was going to work? Where was he when Billie said he came "rushing home"? It's like she skips part of the story. You know they talked about this between themselves...is the part she's skipping over the part that would hang him for sure? Just like the first reports being 1 pm, not 3. And Billie saying she didn't know until Wed. that he got home at 3 not 1......excuse me? That would have been the first question asked, when did you see her. I can't imagine how frustrated LE must be with the two of them.

In your example she would have to be involved.
If they arrived, she was a bloody mess (physical evidence), she said he knocked her teeth out (excited utterance admissable even if she refuses to cooperate), and she tells the ER nurse the same thing (witness)... the state can prosecute even if she changes her mind, refuses to cooperate, or tries to lie about who hit her.

They may or may not decide to do so but they can. In your example if there is no solid physical evidence, no medical care, no excited utterance, etc.... they need her to cooperate, if she won't no case.

In BDs case as soon as she back tracks and says it was a misunderstanding and he did have permission and she doesn't ask the bank to give her the money back, no case.

Nah,in this case,just a shoving and pushing match,arguing and I think it's just part of thier lifestyle and they're just crazy. :) Now if the officer was being given a hard time,they could haul him in.But in the SA and BD incident with the threats to a child,I'm wondering why SA wasn't taken in,even if she wasn't going to file charges about the debit card.

I've thought alot about the "deception indicated" statement that BD made on NG and then NG picking that up and running with it as truthful because that is exactly the term LE uses.

Whether they told her or not. Remember BD printed out 258 pages of true crime - and horrific crimes at that including the "pig farmer" in Canada. Several serial killers, even one with sexual sadistic activites. So, it is very possible and highly probable that BD, herself, knew that the correct LE term would be "deception indicated".

As for the XBox. Some of the older models of XBox did not have the hard drive (there was a big difference in price) but that was quite a few years ago as they started "phasing in" XBox Live. I am pretty sure that this particular one probably did have a hard drive which would have saved everything on it. As for the XBox Live - you have to have an XBox account (paid for) and internet access. It could be possible that DD took his to friends' houses and they had the necessary Live account and internet - that would all be saved on the hard drive.

I am very curious as to the games that were played on it. I could give a flip about DD and Hailey playing any games - its SA (and possibly BD) that I'm concerned about their play. My DS is a serious XBox gamer and has been since they put out the very first one. Some of those games are pretty intense and can be very very gory (although you can choose to turn off the blood - go figger). These teens can get so caught up in these games - they scream, they yell, it can become very intense!

I hope cz asks about what games were being played on that Xbox.

We don’t know what telephone number was associated with the “Billie” entry on SA’s cell phone (her work number or her cell number), and we don’t know the date/time of the 3 phone calls placed from Shawn’s cell to “Billie” that were viewed by the investigator and then deleted by Shawn from his cell phone.

Since it says that Shawn provided information to investigators that possibly could contradict some of the information just viewed on Shawn’s cell phone, any thoughts as to when these calls were made and to what number?

Here is the text I transcribed from the affidavit for reference:

When asked by Investigator Sides for access to his cellular telephone to check on call history and text messages, ADKINS allowed Investigator Sides to look at the phone. Investigator Sides looked at three phone calls that were placed from ADKINS’ phone to the name Billie. As the interview progressed, ADKINS provided information to investigators that possibly could contradict some of the information just viewed on ADKINS’ cellular telephone. When asked if Investigator Sides could look at the phone again to verify what he had seen earlier on ADKINS’ phone, or confirm that ADKINS was correct, Investigator Sides witnessed ADKINS delete information from his cell phone and then hand the phone to Investigator Sides. Investigator Sides was unable to view the call log information that had been viewed earlier. Investigator Sides then asked ADKINS “What happened to the phone call list” and ADKINS was unable to give an answer.

Page 6: http://media.reporternews.com/media/static/0137_001.pdf

No one knows for sure but the best guess is LE was questioning his timeline for the time Hailey went missing.... otherwise I don't see the need to delete anything...

But your right the Investigated Just saw "Billie" on his phone.... not Billie-home not Billie-work so we don't know if the calls were to the phone that was kept at the home or to Billie's place of work.

All Adkin did by "delete" is delay this information ...the warrant will get all his call data and I'm sure LE is shifting thru it as we speak....

This whole deal with SA sitting on the porch watching....My God can you imagine....here you are out stomping through fields, brush, etc. and there he is just hanging out watching. If he knows what's good for him, he better go inside and lock the door. If he's just got to watch he better be doing it from the safety of at least being behind a locked door.

This alone tells me ALOT about what kind of individual LE is dealing with.

No one knows for sure but the best guess is LE was questioning his timeline for the time Hailey went missing.... otherwise I don't see the need to delete anything...

But your right the Investigated Just saw "Billie" on his phone.... not Billie-home not Billie-work so we don't know if the calls were to the phone that was kept at the home or to Billie's place of work.

All Adkin did by "delete" is delay this information ...the warrant will get all his call data and I'm sure LE is shifting thru it as we speak....

That makes me think they were trying to hide the fact they were communicating with each other that day. I don't think it would have been calls to HD, I mean after all, that would have helped shore up the story that she was alive...........

If we had more answers we could rule in or out most things. What was the day like Tuesday? Did they "get up like normal", did he act like he was going to work? Where was he when Billie said he came "rushing home"? It's like she skips part of the story. You know they talked about this between themselves...is the part she's skipping over the part that would hang him for sure? Just like the first reports being 1 pm, not 3. And Billie saying she didn't know until Wed. that he got home at 3 not 1......excuse me? That would have been the first question asked, when did you see her. I can't imagine how frustrated LE must be with the two of them.

And despite repeatedly asking that question about what SA told BD he did on the 28th, it keeps getting overlooked.

I hope someone asks CZ about it again the next time she's here.

I think anyone who fails their polygraph, especially on questions regarding the location of HD or involvement in the disappearance of HD, as both BD and SA have, is going to be a suspect to LE, whether they tell us or the MSM or not. LE would not be doing their jobs, if they just ignored the fact that these TWO failed (or just chalked it up to BD being emotional) and didn't investigate or proceed with the investigation with this in mind.

Yeah daring indeed. Wouldnt surprise me to hear he put on a mask and setting there with a sword and gun. He is so creepy.

Role playing is a big deal to alot of people now,they'll play it online and many in vids.From what we've seen,he loves the role playing in vids,as long and as deep as he's into this,maybe it's not be a game anymore.But from the first time I saw him smiling in a video on the couch in this case,I thought he's really liking this attention.Now after seeing the vids,I understand this is like a role playing game,possibly.All the attention and as in the one vid getting up in the camera to who was taken the vid,"I'm the boss."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarahadelaide