TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Hailey is located somewhere SA can see from his porch.

diid they search the house he is staying at? Maybe they need to search under that porch???:furious:

I don't know if anyone has talked about this,maybe so,but we also have to take into account some of the people in the videos were around or at the Mom's house.Maybe he decided when he went into work,to just skip out after he had been thinking about it.This could have been a role playing gone wrong scenario,as the mask was in the mail the next day for a movie.If someone was doing drugs with one or more people who did the roleplaying,Hailey was home alone and perfect timing.Just a thought.
I think that's plausible. He was expecting the mask and planning to shoot a film. Meanwhile, ideas for the script are running through his head, and he's anxious to start shooting. He decides to blow off work and do some test shots, walk through a few scenes. Then, as you say, Hailey was home alone. He asks her to play a role or stand in for some shots, and things get out of hand. And then there's that period of time in the afternoon when his cell phone is inactive. Hmm...

Exactly..."light colored T-shirt." ??? Light what - blue, green, pink?

This part is what bothered me too. If someone was paying attention to the rest of the colors of clothes and earrings she was wearing, you'd think they'd know what light color her shirt was too.

Unless these were her favorite little earrings,but being around my daughter for hours today,I'd have to go look to see what earrings she had on.He said he got there at 3pm and she left at 3:15.
He'd remember if he reviewed a video she was in that day, which he later destroyed. Now, you've really got me thinking.

He'd remember if he reviewed a video she was in that day, which he later destroyed. Now, you've really got me thinking.

I was thinking the same thing too earlier - he was really concentrating on her face for a period of time to remember that.

Another girl went missing around Hailey's age. She's 14 and it is only 80 miles from CCity.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6018529#post6018529"]TX Samantha Cavazo's, 14, Ballinger TX, Jan 15 2011 ( 80 Miles from Hailey) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The inconsistencies of the shoes has bothered me. It still says "sneakers" or "tennis shoes" but we all heard BD say she found her sneakers in her bedroom so it had to be flip-flops.

Well, maybe SA brought the sneakers back to the house with him and put them in her room. hmmmmm................

Many devices have date/time stamps. Even if the date/time is incorrect (such as never set due to the lack of a network connection), they can trace the time based on the default date/time when the system was first started. This can give investigators an idea of all the times the xbox was turned on. Not to mention the hidden features that are planted into systems to help LE when needed.

Here is what I know about X-box.

There are many different versions of an X-box. There are versions that do not come with a hard drive, but can have one added. There are versions with different sizes of hard drives. The first X-box I bought several years ago had no memory, and we had to get some little memory cards, either 4mb or 8mb to plug in to be able to save games. The one I got for X-mas came with 240 or 250 Giga byte memory, so as you can see, there has been vast changes to this between then and now.

To use the on-line features of the X-box, you MUST not only have internet access, but also have X-box live. At one time, and maybe still, some games came with a code for a month free of X-box live. The cost of X-box Live depends on how long of a subscription you get, but I think the average is about $4.00 a month.

The date and time can be manually set and changed if you are not hooked up online. (I used this as a cheat to get money fast in a game I was playing. ;) ) If you hook up online, the date and time get automatically set, and can't be changed as long as you are online.

I'll bet that SA was really mad at Billie for calling LE about the debit card. Her calling the cops could easily make him threaten the lives of both her and her daughter.

Could some one (pretty please) fill me in about the debit card story? I guess I missed that info.

Thank you!!!!

The earrings just brought back GA detailed description of what Caylee was wearing 2 months before. If he saw her every day he must have been checking her out from head to toe to remember a little detail like that. jmo

could have taken them as a trophy too, which is why he remembers

We have another missing girl!! Ballinger, Texas

SAMANTHA ROBIN CAVAZOS.. WENT MISSING LAST NIGHT IN BALLINGER, TX!
SHE IS 14, 4' 6" TALL, SLENDER ...85 ILBS, BROWN HAIR BROWN EYES! LONG HAIR!
IF U HAVE ANY INFO PLS CONTACT BALLINGER SHERIFF'S OFFICE

tried to post a link.. ill fix it.

I have a question. Does anyone know if they ever searched SA's body for scratches, bruises, etc. I noticed in all of the pictures he has on long sleeves. In some of the interviews, I noticed that BD had on short sleeves but SA always has on long sleeves.

could have taken them as a trophy too, which is why he remembers

Maybe they are "missing" from her room. If she didn't have a lot of different earrings or they were her favorites, then BD might be able to easily notice them gone. IF they are missing, it is more likely that she DID get up on the morning of Monday and get dressed, as opposed to something happening on Sunday after she went to bed. Unless she slept in them, which would probably depend on how big they were. I have little hoops in my ears that I often leave in all the time, but it would be uncomfortable to sleep with big ones.

Hailey has a myspace and facebook.
DD has at least a myspace.
SA has multiple myspace profiles, several you tube channels, 700 posts on one forum, and who knows how many more.
BD has myspace and facebook.
Met SA on myspace.

That is the stuff we know about.

I find the idea that this family does not have internet in the house, and has never had it at this address to make no sense at all.

Interesting point. So where did the info come from that this family had no internet in the house?

Interesting point. So where did the info come from that this family had no internet in the house?

I could have totally misheard this, but didn't they say on NG that SA had a laptop that was taken by LE? Did I just hear this wrong? IF he did, he could have been picking up internet through an unsecured connection somewhere near the house. But again, I am not sure if this is accurate. I just remember my ears perked up a bit when I thought I heard it, as it made sense with the internet connection stuff, but I was doing several things at once while listening that day. So I could be wrong.

My view on the earrings being so distinctive is that maybe Hailey received them for Christmas and really liked them. Everyone knew how much she loved them, etc?

I agree that SA is extremely suspicious, just trying to think out of the box a little.

BD said early on that she did not have a computer in the house and then later said there was no internet. CD (dad) has also said he does not have internet access.

Probably a few years back there was internet service and even a computer (I'm thinking laptop - but whatever). Computer breaks, no money to fix it, no money to buy another, cancel the internet - saves more money, hence no connection at present.

It has been said that Hailey went to the library to get on the computers and I'm sure she had friends to had computers and internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125