TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA he's not that smart - BUT I think his thinking was that sending the text at 2 would just help back-up his story of seeing her at 3 and her leaving at 3:15 to go to MB's.

No, he sure ain't the sharpest tack in the box but he likes to think he is.
ITA... and if he is the perp... this will be his downfall moo ((and the work thing with the doctor pepper!!!! ))

you know, i think the simplest answer is the most likely, that she sent the text.

He just isn't that smart imo. and there isn't any reason to send a text at 2 while having "seen" her at 3 or 3.15. It doesn't give him a better alibi or lengthen the time frame and i don't care how many true crimes he has read about, sending a text an hour and a half before you last saw her doesn't help

If he is involved it could be more like between 3 and 4 when DD saw him, maybe he stashed her in the shed and then cleaned up.

bolded by me......a good idea.....Did the LE brings dogs to search the shed....I am assuming it was searched...

Now that NG has the new show--does the cold case show start 1st?

As far as texting abbreviations, I think that is changing somewhat by teens as many now have keyboards on phones. Used to be so time consuming to have to click 3 or 4 times to get a letter. With a keyboard it's much easier.

I think if a text was sent from that phone it was from SA... covering tracks before BD got home and after he did what ever he "may' have done

((please also note I am not so narrow visioned as to rule out a sommer thompson type scenario with crazy creepy stranger dude being the perp.... but at this time I cannot even get past GROUND ZERO... where she was sleeping that night...but nevertheless, I hope not to be a victim of tunnel vision...))

I have noticed that everytime anything has been asked of BD about her phone she states that it was supposed to be at her house all day. I noticed this before anything had been said about the text.

Just joining in here today.....Have a thought I will share....see what you think...IF anything of it....

Regarding the text message......teenagers today send text messages which are abbreviated words.....you know what I am talking about...

It would be interesting to know....EXACTLY....how the text was sent...

ALL words...spelled out.........or the message was....abbreviated...?

Kids today.....automatically....text in the abbreviated manner...

It's considered...UNCOOL...otherwise...

(BTW...as of now.......I DO NOT believe H sent it...(too convenient )

just my opinion and my 2 cents...
This is brilliant! I wonder how that message actually read. I can't remember if Hailey used abbreviation on ms or fb, but I remember her use for pregnant was prego.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname