TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wasn't BD wearing a Hailey shirt? Again?

Maybe it's just me but I don't see this as a huge deal. She's still in the media, she's still talking. I just don't think that, in and of itself, means anything.

I am reading about NG along with ya'll and this is the ad I see on my screen(it's wrong on so many, many levels):
5368294289_dbb1bbc71a.jpg

REALLY!!?!!?!?
:thud::thud:

OMG bahaha thats crazy...:floorlaugh:

sorry, not jumping on your post in particular, but in regards to a young child, if it was an outside abduction a young child is a good lure to have, to get a young girl to trust a situation?! I've read quite a few cases where people have used a young passenger as a lure to get trust. - just a thought, dont want to rule anything out.

all that talk of acid was creeping me out. and i googled "how long does it take to dissolve a body in acid". (he would have had to take at least 40 gallons of sulphuric acid to dissolve a body, and the time is about 48hours. ugh) if i ever get my computer looked at by anyone im doomed now :crazy: - John Haigh was a "pioneer" in it... http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/weird/haigh/index_1.html

were you able to read how long it would take with less of an amount?

Hey, we'd be thrilled to look at someone else, if LE gives us a reason to do so...

"That's why I was looking at her so strong when she was going down the alley, trying to figure out if I knew that kid. But I didn't know him," she said.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=332696

I'm not wasting my time sleuthing a 6 or 7 year old child that no one knows.....when we have the main suspect saying her saw her at 3:15.

Oh my God, I cant stand it. Have any of you stopped to consider that perhaps the boy Hailey was walking with is the son of someone LE suspects also????

Didn't I say when I originally posted this info a couple of days ago that this sighting directly disputed someone's testimony.

Seriously people. I expect y'all to sleuth SA, and Billie also....... but everyone here seems to be completely focused on these two. What about the other people involved? Who else might have had a motive? Why?
Got specific "other people" in mind? Since you're so close to BD, perhaps you might enlighten us as to "who else might have had a motive?"

[disclaimer..I apologize wholeheartedly if this link has appeared in previous posts]

Ok, kids...here is the link to the Texas Board of Nursing's disciplinary action on BD: http://204.65.111.68/THP/151l0p45vvkn2d450exhad45/613203.PDF

Her LVN license was permanently revoked because she was practicing as an LVN but her license had, in fact, expired and she had not renewed it (I don't know what the state requires LVNs to renew their license-most likely continuing education, I bet). She had to reimburse the state the expenses such as a court reporter, attorney etc.

I don't think she's licensed now because this was permanent and I don't think the Board of Nursing would change their mind. I have a friend who is a nurse that I could ask.

I may be in the minority but I still don't believe BD is responsible for HD's disappearance.

If SA is responsible for HD's disappearance, BD has to live with the fact that she brought him into HD's life. I think that will be more than enough punishment for her inconsistencies. JMO

If they are really thinking sulfuric acid......then searchers need to be looking for a barrel. It would take a couple of days to get rid of the "evidence", so it's sitting somewhere if that's indeed what it is.

An abandoned well, which WSI probably serviced, would be another place to hide his evidence.

Maybe it's just me but I don't see this as a huge deal. She's still in the media, she's still talking. I just don't think that, in and of itself, means anything.

Did anyone notice in the background the picture of Hailey with the candles burning around it? I did.

Mark K. says yes, SA could have gone to work for an alibi.

Yes....I agree with Mark....and also..MK mentioned that even tho the phone pings from S's phone places him going back to the house, MK is saying S is denying that he went back in that area....even tho his phone pings showing him doing just that....

moo

We better ALL destroy our hard drives if anything ever happens in our lives! I don't think we can explain away all of our crazy google searches and strange research!!

If I go to jail my 1 phone call will be to TRICIA!!!!:floorlaugh:

Young Boy Spotted with Dunn on Day of Disappearance

Wow a lot of people say they saw her that day...
She had to be cruisin the streets...
Hardly following her mom's instructions...
Billie has said Hailey was suppose to stay inside the home.

I have doubts just by the shear number of sightings....

If anyone said then not now.... that she wasnt wearing a jacket and was wearing flip flops... I'd be a believer...

He must have had one the day Hailey disappeared because LE has his pings. Doesn't have one now?

I guess we don't know, since SA isn't talkng to LE or media. He could be using a new phone, using Grandma's phone, who knows?

Oh my God, I cant stand it. Have any of you stopped to consider that perhaps the boy Hailey was walking with is the son of someone LE suspects also????

Didn't I say when I originally posted this info a couple of days ago that this sighting directly disputed someone's testimony.

Seriously people. I expect y'all to sleuth SA, and Billie also....... but everyone here seems to be completely focused on these two. What about the other people involved? Who else might have had a motive? Why?

I keep going back to motive and opportunity. It would seem SA had both if we believe what the Grandmother said.

As for BD, my first impression was that she is "slow", but now, after thinking about it and remembering several other cases, not so sure. As much as we are bombarded with these cases day after day, it would seem that a mother of a young girl would be very alert and skeptical of having any boyfriend living with them in their home. And I gotta say, I am just blown away with the fact that the mother and boyfriend shared an interest in horror films and things like those masks. I had children, and I always wanted them protected from that type of "entertainment", I wouldn't have allowed it in my home any more than I would allow *advertiser censored*.

To the person who asked about how the text message was written that was sent that afternoon. NG says it was abbreviated like the kids today do.

I may be in the minority but I still don't believe BD is responsible for HD's disappearance.

If SA is responsible for HD's disappearance, BD has to live with the fact that she brought him into HD's life. I think that will be more than enough punishment for her inconsistencies. JMO

I agree. But I do see a crap-ton of questions in some of the things she's saying so I reserve my right to change my mind. :D As of right now, I think she may just be overwhelmed with everything and nothing thinking clearly.

Well thankyou CZtCZ for saying it is a locals child. I was beginning to worry that we had a man roaming with a 7 year old taking our children.

I dont think she is either. Im on the fence if she is covering for SA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Can't Touch Tish