TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, Billie's brother reported the deer analogy. SA's uncle attested to the "gentleness" of his nephew.

If I remember correctly, SA's uncle said [paraphrasing] : " I have never even seen Shawn get angry."

Huge red flag came up for me then. Who has never seen their 25 yr old country
oil worker nephew 'get angry?' That made no sense at all to me.

Wow, I'm glad that someone else besides me picked up on that! The grandma just didn't come across as very believable to me. Not to mention that she said she was told this happened when Hailey was 11. She mentioned nothing recently. Does anybody here think a guy would wait for 2 years to do something if he is that depraved??
I am not a Psychiatrist ! But I think he could of very well taken that long to infect his brain with so much of the "stuff" we have talked about, and matured enough to just be brave enough to act upon his impulse !

I thought they said the 911 calls don't help him any - I didn't see anything about the text on Monday being connected to Shawn in that article. Can you find the quote - I don't see it. Thanks!

You are right. I stand corrected. I have that darn text message on my mind and I sure read that article wrong. :banghead:

Would Billie have consented to DD being taken out of the home?

I don't think Billie would have a choice. I wonder if something big is about to happen...

I don't see the Clint house.. shoot! he begging to take LTD and still hasn't.

I see three possibilities
ML- friend of Clint who also a sex offender. could have 7 years old
MB's mom and dad-
Sex offenders is know by the familes????

Another possibility=

the 7 yr old boy that lives with CD has a father somewhere. MAYBE that father is angry that CD just had a baby with his ex. MAYBE that angry father was there to pick up his 7 yr old son when HD dropped by Monday??????

Wow, I'm glad that someone else besides me picked up on that! The grandma just didn't come across as very believable to me. Not to mention that she said she was told this happened when Hailey was 11. She mentioned nothing recently. Does anybody here think a guy would wait for 2 years to do something if he is that depraved??

BBM

I'm not sure about the accuracy of grandma's statements. She thinks Hailey's gone and she knows who did it; could affect her statements (as Clint said on NG). But I do think someone that depraved could wait 2 years or longer to act on an ongoing and building fantasy. I think he could wait until there was the right opportunity to do it exactly as he'd envisioned; when he was ready to take that huge step.

Think of all the serial killers with weird fascinations (like BTK) who often took years off between killings...

Would Billie have consented to DD being taken out of the home?

She could have. He may be under the care of CPS, but placed with family. Or they could have gotten a court order for removal and placed him with family. I doubt he's in foster care/youth shelter situation with as much family as they have around there.
Maybe they removed him for his own safety, not just as precaution??????
As in he knows things, witness testimony.. they don't want him being corrupted....

Investigation narrows in case of missing Texas cheerleader

City Manager Pete Kampfer, who serves as spokesman for the police, told CNN Wednesday there are other persons of interest but "there are more things that relate" to Adkins. He would not provide specifics.

snip

Asked about the 911 calls, Kampfer said, "They add to the case against Shawn."

snip

Investigators, meanwhile, continue to work through leads. "It's a smaller circle," Kampfer said of the evidence.

"We are growingly concerned about her status," he said of Hailey.

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/01/19/texas.missing.cheerleader/

Now they remove DD. If they just suspected SA and he is gone from the home would they remove DD? Does this mean they are leaning to BD being one of the unnamed suspects?

Now they remove DD. If they just suspected SA and he is gone from the home would they remove DD? Does this mean they are leaning to BD being one of the unnamed suspects?

I'm thinking something like that, or she's just so preoccupied with Hailey being missing that she is unable to care for him right now? Just a thought. MOO

You're right - the only one I recall seeing for sure is about MB, and she's denying that she heard from Hailey at all that day.

ETA: Although I do think that if someone else had heard from here via text, LE would have said that before now. Interesting that they're saying a text was sent but no reports of anyone coming forward saying a text was received.

SA's may have text MB as a timeline cover story and accidentally text to her land line not knowing it. This would be a telling mistake.
Only the police will know if MB received any texts or phone calls from HD that day. If MB did received calls and texts- why lie? If she is lying I'd like to find out why? I fight between best friends?

Well, to get some perspective, I don't remember DCFS removing children in some other high profile cases. I think that they removed the young boy in the Cummings case, but that was because of MC. I don't remember the young son being removed in the Ramsey case even when the parents were under a major cloud of suspicion. I think this is strange since BD hasn't been named a suspect. Maybe something big is about to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant