TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel that LE has a whole lot of evidence that we have no idea of, LE is not going to go around to landfills searching like they have been if they did not have some good evidence to send them in that direction, and then when you take in the possible statements that DD could have provided them, there is a reason that he was removed from BD care.....I certainly think this is getting ready for arrests to be made, but I also think the outcome of this case is once again going to be horrifying to find out about....Poor Hailey and DD...

Thank you Kimmer, for saying what I couldn't express as well as you did. They don't do this sort of thing lightly and will go out there in saying especially in a high profile case, where the nation is watching. I see this as a positive for DD! LE knows more than us!

:blowkiss:

I wonder too??? why was he given one? I think that he was staying with BD but not sure?

I think everyone is suspect right now.....but I think that about to change!

I hadn't heard mention of him staying with here.
I need to pull up the link when him and DD were talking about SA walking out. He said he passed. She said someone took it twice and then passed once... she didn't sound too happy that they got to take it till they passed it. And then LE searched that dump in Snyder with the dogs. After the Colorado City search.

I am sure everyone is suspect...
I do wonder why the uncle got pollied to begin with?

If it's voluntary, backgrounds checks are not always necessary to place with a relative.

Exactly I got called at 3 am. and these were young kids, that were my Cousins' that I wasn't even close too. Once I said yes, the kids were here in an hour.

CPS = Child Protective Services and that is the name of the agency along with FAMILY. NO where does it say that DD was in protective custody, as was stated in this thread, over and over and over. JMO

Night all. Going to dinner with family. PEACE.

Ransom, I am not trying to be argumentative here, but if you think there is another type of custody other than 'protective', then please share. Thank you.

I hadn't heard mention of him staying with here.
I need to pull up the link when him and DD were talking about SA walking out. He said he passed. She said someone took it twice and then passed once... she didn't sound too happy that they got to take it till they passed it. And then LE searched that dump in Snyder with the dogs. After the Colorado City search.

I am sure everyone is suspect...
I do wonder why the uncle got pollied to begin with?

wasn't he part of Shawns alibi

I know it's not the proper name for it but everyone calls it C P S.

Read the whole description --CPS is a division and it is called CPS here in Texas. My dil is employed by them as a socioligist case worker.

true.
Maybe sulfuric acid and some questionable items were found in that shed and/or landfill. Something of interest was investigated in that shed. I wish we knew what exactly.

I agree. I've thought about what they could be looking at in that shed. I don't really subscribe to the acid theory of disposing of a body. Just seems too macabre. But after reading here for awhile, who knows what some people are capable of. :waitasec:

I do wonder if there were recently used gardening tools...shovels or hoes or something that they could take a soil sample from. Or maybe they found stashed clothing?

What really trips me up though is the neighbor making a comment about Hailey frequently being seen hanging out in that shed. I know my daughter that age won't go near our shed, especially in the summer, because of black widows and other crawlies that seem to wander in there from time to time. What was in there that attracted a 13 year old girl?

NG Banner - Mom: Hailey's earring taken as evidence

This is new!!!

Banner: H's earring---red hoop earring found in her father's living rm floor, taken as evidence

NG hasn't said if BD is going to on or not

Read the whole description --CPS is a division and it is called CPS here in Texas. My dil is employed by them as a socioligist case worker.

I'm not going to argue about this.........it silly. People call it CPS. What matters is WHY they took him.

Red earring found on CD's living room floor and CD said she was never there that day.

NG: 1 earring found in living room worn when she went missing.....?

Plus doesn't the state only place minors in a home that has already been approved by their agency (ie...protective)... States wouldn't place minors with relatives unless they had done their own "home study" on that home and had approved it...which can take a while. That's what I've seen.

If CPS gets a report of suspected abuse/neglect, which can come from anyone, neighbor, LE, teachers etc they have so much time to do an investigation. Now if they think that a child is in immediate danger they will remove immediately and complete the investigation. The first choice of placement they(CPS) look at would be an approiate relative however a safety plan is written up and must be followed to the T. If there is not an approiate relative then the placement will be an approved foster home. CPS then continues to complete their investigation to gather evidence to present to the courts.

They(CPS) will also work with the parent/s on all of the things they requrire the parent/s to complete ie. counseling, random drug tests etc.. The usual time line for the parent to complete is 1year with a possiblility of a 6mos extension. All of this is presented to the courts and the Judge makes the ruling of what/where the child will live.

So if I was guessing DD is with a relative if CPS deamed there was one that is approiate.

NG: Suspect SA threatened to kill Hailey and Mom-
Mom- Hailey's earring taken as evidence. Bombshell tonight multiple 911 calls released.
Matching earring found at Clint's home, same earring that Hailey was wearing when she went missing. DD taken into protective custody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid