TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find myself terrified to post....

Is there a name for this illness?

idk, but earlier when I was posting re: if it walks like a duck...I was thinking to myself that someone was trying to silence my quacker...so maybe "quacked"? :floorlaugh:...

The day he climbed into the window was Monday, Hailey was already "gone" only he did not know it. We just don't know what happpened next, if I remember correctly, the article ended with the deer statement. We don't even know if the brother stayed at his home that night with Billie and Shawn or elsewhere, or if he asked SA WTH?
whoa... someone lead me to the trip tents....

What do we know really?? NO one has ever came out and said yeah they came and went as they pleased....are we assuming this to be the case??

Most teens are always on the go.
snip...

There were a few people who said that BD did not keep an eye on HD. The lady friend that allowed Hailey to stay with her for awhile said that about Hailey's home life and so did MB's mother. She said that MB was not allowed to stay over at HDs anymore because she found out the girls were out wandering with no supervision.
And also we have the time frame that HD went missing. BD sees her at 10 pm on Sunday night, and then it is not until Tuesday at noon that she asks DD to text her. So she went from Sunday night to Tuesday afternoon with ZERO communication. HD is only 13 so I think that is pretty long considering.

Could Hailey have been hidden in the house all Monday night? :( Did they ever bring dogs there?

Wonder why DD crawled in the window instead of going to CD 's and calling mom at work and simply asking why did ya lock the house ma? IMO he knew something was hinky. Maybe cause BD's car was there? Which meant SA had to be home... refusing to open the door. Must be no big deal- giess it's just not something I'd do with dad's house so close.

You dont suppose that happened often....when SA and Billie were home:blushing:

This sounds horrible, but I can't help but wonder if DD was the first one looking for and wanting to text Haylie, or maybe he'd already been trying, instead of being BD's idea.

Polygraph examinations consist of 2 parts: part 1 is the pre-test, during which the examiner discusses with the examinee the questions that will be asked during part 2 (the chart collection phase).

IOW, the person submitting to the poly knows ahead of time what questions they will be asked before they're hooked up in phase 2.

I knew that was SOP, but also that you don't tell one person that another has failed right before their test, and the questions should be yes or no, not "who should we be looking at?"

And while it may be true, it would seem sort of odd to let the person know in advance that you were going to ask if there were any questions that they might ask that would worry them. If the examiner has already told you everything you were going to be asked, there wouldn't be the possibility of them throwing in some "surprise" question that you would possibly be worried about, so why ask that at all?

Kampfer insists they're not giving up and that their investigation will continue even if numbers are lower. Dunn said conversations with Hailey's mother Billie are also less frequent. "We're in the same book, but not in the same page. We're not keeping a lot of contact, especially since the affidavits came out."

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13887971

I would think that would be pretty important. That really would be the last time she was seen if in fact she was seen. jmo

IIRC, DD came home around four, beat on the door, then climbed through the window. SA is/was/did say Hailey left about 3:15; before DD came home. But I would be very curious to hear the response he gave to LE of what occurred, or what was said, once he was in the window and seen those deer eyes. I imagine it must be vital to the investigation, or we would have been given more information.

Truth only reveals itself when one gives up all preconceived ideas. ~Shoseki

I was thinking that if DD did not leave again after entering through the window, maybe SA only had time to use the under the bed, for example, as a hiding place for Hailey and that even Billie did not know? And maybe there is some odor of decomp on the bed? But I don't think dogs were ever brought into the home.

This sounds horrible, but I can't help but wonder if DD was the first one looking for and wanting to text Haylie, or maybe he'd already been trying, instead of being BD's idea.

Growing up in an abusive, dysfuntional household I can say the case is normally one sibling looking after another over the parents or adults as it should be.

bbm~

I agree with you and I too have been both. You do the very best you can when your a single mom. A couple weeks ago I mentioned that when my son was a teen, that I would let him stay up all night in the summer playing video games and then he would sleep while I was at work the next day. Not ideal by any means, but thru his teen years I knew where he was during the day if school wasn't in and I was working..he was sleeping. And then at night he would be at home playing games. To this day I believe it kept him away from drugs as I saw friends that he had grown up with dabbling in different things..

I hear ya! It's 11:30 pm on a Friday night. Do I know where my 18 yr old son is? YUP! skreemin at the big screen! Call of Duty n all
I'm LMAO at how SERIOUS he gets
maybe not ideal but he's safe and that's all that matters to me tonight!

I am afraid we are going to end up with a named suspect, but no arrests and this goes into the cold case files.

Kampfer insists they're not giving up and that their investigation will continue even if numbers are lower. Dunn said conversations with Hailey's mother Billie are also less frequent. "We're in the same book, but not in the same page. We're not keeping a lot of contact, especially since the affidavits came out."

http://www.kcbd.com/Global/story.asp?S=13887971

Well he wants to find Hailey(same book) but he knows stuff is too hinky. (different page. She defends SA and he already stated he suspected SA from the get go) He knew her 20 years and she never had her hobby then. So yeah. He is probably wondering who this BD is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500