TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question:

When BD called her son and asked that he call HD - what time did he inform her that she never made it to her friend's house?
What did BD do then? Did she make calls?
Does she ever explain why after work she does not look for HD but instead goes to the ATM?

I thought the ATM was the night before, because someone brought her home from work that afternoon. Or did someone bring her home and then they went back to the bank? duh

Question:

When BD called her son and asked that he call HD - what time did he inform her that she never made it to her friend's house?
Does she ever explain why after work she does not look for HD but instead goes to the ATM?

She went to the ATM on the 27th and did not ask DD to contact HD until the 28th.

The meds are generic Vicodin, generic Ativan and generic Amoxil. I think the expiration date is 12/23/2010 or 12/28/2010 based on the videos Bean posted. None had refills.

I wanted to point out that if the meds ran out on 12/28/2010, well...there's your corroboration for the need for more. Opiates cause physical withdrawal symptoms, much like heroin does (which is also an opiate). I work every day as an ER support person. Tooth pain is a big complaint that seekers use. Don't get me wrong, if a tooth is abscessed and infected, it WILL HURT and not everyone who has that complaint is addicted to narcotics. I'm merely commenting on general patterns I have observed.

bbm

I looked at the video closely and rewound it a couple of times. I do see 12/23 (I think) but not the year. I think it may say 2011 and not 2010? It's turns blurry there so it's hard to tell... I can make out 20... but not the next number very well.

There are only a couple scenerios.
1. H was dead Monday night (sometime after her brother saw her).
2. H was murdered at home Monday.
3. H left home Monday willingly to go to her friend's house and something happened along the way.
4. H left home Monday willingly or otherwise with someone and something happened that resulted in her death or her being hidden away.
If BD was aware that HD was dead at home Monday night/Tuesday morning, I doubt she would have been able to go to work and act like nothing happened.
If BD found out at noon that her daughter had not made it to her friend's house, I would think she would be frantic and want to get home as soon as possible to start looking. Also assume she would have called SA to tell him she did not know where her daughter was.
If SA did something to HD the night before, I could understand him showing up at work to get an alibi then disappearing to clean up his mess. Odd part is that we are unclear if cadaver dogs were used in the home and if they indicated anything.
If SA got an urge to do something and checked in at work for an alibi and then left and went home knowing HD would be the only one there, if something happened there (death) dogs should have hit. If he lured her out of the house he could have murdered her elsewhere or she could be alive.
If he was involved, I would understand why drugs would sound good to him that day. I also think he would try to keep BD doped up even if she was not involved (to keep her quiet and calm and able to convince her nothing was wrong).
If SA was not involved, I would assume he would want to stay clear of drugs - knowing they would be speaking to police.

Question:

Billie called home around noon on 12/28 (the day after she went to the ATM with SA and made 2 withdrawls from it). He texted MB, no response. He then called MB and learned Hailey had not stayed there. He called his mom right back. She then called Clint (or DD asked Clint - it's not clear) and found Hailey wasn't there either. Billie says she got a ride home from her co-worker (and later said her SIL - maybe her SIL works with her?) and they drove around a bit looking for Hailey and then went to the police station to report her missing that afternoon. There have been some variations in the account of what happened on 12/28, but this is the gist from the reports given on NG and in the press.

I agree...these facts get very confusing as things happened on different days...not all on ONE day......
Sunday...H was seen by her brother playing Xbox at the house
Monday..S left work after a few minutes..spent the day elsewhere..
Tuesday..H was reported missing...

hope these little tips help....(and even these tips get confusing)...lol

I just found another mistruthifalsification on Ms. Billie Jean's part.

Billie on January 6:

GRACE: I know that she was seen by neighbors around lunchtime, noon in the backyard by herself, talking on a cell phone, right?

DUNN: Right. And I`m guessing the police would have asked that same neighbor, was my car here yet? Was Shawn home yet? They`ve talked to his mom and an uncle who stopped by his mom`s house saying that he was there. The police have never told me — well, they said Shawn came home earlier than that or —

Billie on January 18

DUNN: I haven`t spoke with him. He`ll send a text every now and then. But I haven`t asked him, why did you come back to the house? He never let me know that. I didn`t know that until the affidavits came out and showed his pings. That he had come back here first, then to Big Spring.

The affidavits came out on January 11. LE had already told her on or before January 6 that Shawn had come home early. All that time she knew he came home before lunchtime, before noon.

It's such a bad idea to lie on nationwide TV on Nancy Grace. I thought everybody had learned that from Tammi Smith in Gabriel Johnson's case. :floorlaugh:

I'm sorry, I'm not seeing that she knew he came home before noon and lunchtime. Just that she knew he came home earlier than his normal time. Nothing there shows she knew he was home very early in the morning until she read the affidavits.

Unless I'm missing something, which I could be. My brain is totally fried from this case LOL.

I just can't shut up about this lmao. I wonder, while she was telling all of us that Shawn wasn't there until 3, if she had told anybody - like Clint, Hailey's father - that LE had already told her that Shawn had come home that morning.

:furious:

Thank you

So they went to the ATM the 27th - the night Hailey is supposed to be at her friend's house?

You know, that seals the deal for me. This is absolutely all about giving Shawn an alibi.

Poor Hailey :(

Yup! SA's best alibi would have been to go to work and stay all day... but he couldn't do that. Hence IMO no strangers involved.

bbm

I looked at closely and rewound it a couple of times. I do see 12/23 (I think) but not the year. I think it may say 2011 and not 2010? It's turns blurry there so it's hard to tell... I can make out 20... but not the next number very well.

It is usually a 1 year date from the date the script is filled even if there is no refills on it. So I would say 2011 (Edited to say it was filled 2010 refills would expire 2011)...sorry

January 10

GRACE: Have you questioned him again, Billie, about her disappearance? Have you gone over what happened that night?

B. DUNN: Yes, because I don`t know where my daughter is.

GRACE: And what did he say?

B. DUNN: I haven`t been talking to him much

So, yes, she did question him, and yes, she did go over with him what happened that day, but... she deliberately refuses to answer what he said.

She knew. My opinion.

Another contradiction by SA in the affidavit:

"ADKINS downplayed the 'party' stating they just had a few friends over to the house to have drinks on New Years Eve."
. "

:banghead:Oh Good God in heaven above!!

I honestly hadn't taken the time to read this affidavit for myself until now.
IMHO after reading it, they are both involved somehow.
I am about to give up all hope for finding Hailey alive:(
They admitted to withdrawing the money to purchase illegal narcotics.
Now I can't believe the account of no New Year's eve partying any more.

It is usually a 1 year date from the date the script is filled even if there is no refills on it. So I would say 2011 (Edited to say it was filled 2010 refills would expire 2011)...sorry

True - I think we're saying the same thing... :)... I was responding to someone who was saying the EXPIRATION date was 2010, implying that it had 2009 original fill date. I worked a pharmacy in high school (oh, a couple of decades ago, so I'm no expert by far), and I do see a faint red "C" on the generic Vicodin for "controlled substance".

Hi everyone, I have been trying to find out for a few days the situation surrounding why Hailey had been staying that year with others -I heard she went to 4 different schools in a short period of time. What was going on with her during that year? Was she having trouble in school, home, what? How long had she been back with her Mom?

Dear BeanE

Can you linky your timeline please? I keep searching for it but I'm up to my hip waders now and seriously can't get there.

TIA

Thank you

So they went to the ATM the 27th - the night Hailey is supposed to be at her friend's house?

Yes, they went to the ATM Monday night when Hailey was supposed to be at her friend's house. The next afternoon Hailey was discovered/reported missing... So, Billie can't confirm seeing her daughter after 10 or 11 p.m. on Sunday 12/26... The only one who Hailey allegedly spoke with between Sunday night and Tuesday afternoon is SA. Whoever did whatever to Hailey could have had a long time to get away or hide evidence... It's scary.

GRACE: Right. Now she places her between 10:30 and 12:00, where was Hailey?

B. DUNN: Just cutting across her yard.

GRACE: Across her yard going to where?

B. DUNN: Possibly toward the dollar store that she walked to, but she lives catty corner from me. My backyard catty corners to her backyard.

eta:

Stewart and Clint Dunn said Hailey walked to the Dollar Store and Alco department store Sunday, not Monday, as Burroughs told police.

"She never came over at all Monday," Stewart said.

"Police have told us surveillance tapes at both stores put Hailey there on Sunday," Clint Dunn said.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/19/official-rumor-untrue-missing-colorado-city-teen-h/

Nobody sid she went to the dollar store on Monday, just that she was headed that way. Clint and GF are confirming that she DID go TO the dollar store on Sunday, and I do not think anyone has disputed that. I'm not sure how the statement that Hailey did not go to HIS house Monday is relevent at all. I don't believe (looking at Google Earth) his house is in the direction of the dollar store... so????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea