TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think LE would/should be able to obtain search warrants for any addresses SA was known to stay, reside or take mail, which might include mom's and grandma's. That seems reasonable to me, as well as any place for which he has keys.

I agree. She could have been lying about going to MB's. But like you said, there should be evidence of some kind of communication with someone if that were the case.

Even so, if she were lying to cover where she was really going then she still would have taken something with her. And she probably would have been doing something involving boys, so I doubt she would be wearing sweats and a t-shirt.

I'm not sure how much relevance I'd put on what she was wearing. Girls change - at a friends house, at the mall, probably in any public rest room. Could even have had short-shorts on under the sweats, if she wanted to wear something she figured wouldn't be approved of... Even if BD is sure that no other clothing is missing, that doesn't mean she couldn't have bought/borrowed something mom knew nothing about.

Again - I don't know if she left the house willingly - but I wouldn't rule it out. And if the stories are true that she spent a lot of time in the backyard on the phone, then I have to wonder who she was talking to. At 13, I wouldn't rule out the possibility that she had a disposable cell that her mother didn't know about - they're not expensive - or someone could have given her one...

LE was in the house and searched it many times. If the sofas were of any interest, they should have taken them then. imo

I do not see the big deal if someone offered her a nicer newer couch and she accepted it.

I'm simply stating my opinion and concerns. thnx

It is looking like the suspect in Elizabeth Edden's abduction is related in some way to her boyfriend, per her thread...his address is the motel she was babysitting at as well, where the family was said to reside.

LE was in the house and searched it many times. If the sofas were of any interest, they should have taken them then. imo

I do not see the big deal if someone offered her a nicer newer couch and she accepted it.

Need to add, when a 13 year old child vanishes and was supposedly seen by the childs mothers bf in the home, those couches are important.

Am I correct in thinking a sofa was removed from BD's residence? If true, who took the sofa and where is this sofa? Does LE have it and IF they do not, why not?

I think this is how rumors get started. Earlier someone asked if a sofa they said they had seen (online) in the back of a truck at Shawn's was from Billie's house, and whether it might be the one Hailey slept on. Since Billie's home appeared fully furnished when the first videotaped interviews took place there, it is at least as likely that the sofa seen in the truck is a different sofa. There's been no confirmation, nor has anyone provided a link to the photo or video of the truck with the sofa in the back. It is speculation at best.

Have they asked her to take another poly?
If she insisted on getting one from a private polygrapher, and passed... I doubt that would hold much weight with LE, they like to have their own people to administer them, or FBI.
(IIRC, all the private LDT's and LVA's that were given to Misty C., LE didn't seem to be very impressed with them.)
Has Clint ever taken one? I know he offered, and last I heard, they haven't bothered to test him, nor his g/f. Wonder why?

I think you have a very valid question here. Why has Clint not been given a Poly, especially since he is very acceptable to taking one? I truly hope that this case isn't going the way of the Haleigh Cummings' case where one person is the "key" and no one else's participation is given any thought at all........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500