TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, I agree with you and that is why (to me) she seems focused on making everyone think there was a sighting of H on Monday. MOO

Makes me wonder who leaked the found earring to the media too. hmm..

Okay, we need a volunteer. :seeya:

Who will consent to being temporarily arrested so that people can start spilling the beans in Colorado City? I would, but I've got a virus and wouldn't want to spread grems at the jail. Otherwise, I'd be there lickety-split---promise!

If I werent in NY I would be more then happy to volunteer !! Maybe it would get people talking a little more...

I love this message to Shawn..........We're watching you Boy. lol.

Law enforcement sources tell bigcountryhomepage.com that the only named suspect in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn, Shawn Adkins, has been traveling between a home in Dunn, Texas and his mother's house in Big Spring over the last few days.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=334336

I must agree, when my grandson was 4 he disappeared on us at camp........
(found asleep under my bed,while playing hide and seek)
We had security, and neighbors franickly looking.
We were all asked what he was wearing.........guess what we were all wrong!
He had taken off his shirt and clogs off, changed his bathing suit bottoms into his shorts.............even his sister said the wrong clothes.

My daughter managed to figure out the buckle on the stroller when she was 18 months old and hid in a clothing rack. I was able to describe EXACTLY what she had on... but only because I had dressed her. *LOL*

There is still a discrepancy regarding HD staying at the friend's house. The friend and her mother claim she never stayed there before. BD said she had. SOMEBODY is either mistaken or lying - either the friend/her mother, BD, or it is possible that HD might have said she was staying there and actually went elsewhere.

From what I've seen, there have only been a couple kids who have come out and said they were friends of HD. Supposedly she had a boyfriend at some point - I don't think we've heard anything from or about him. Only one boyfriend - and only for a short time? I'm not sure I buy that. I think we can all agree that at best, HD was rather short on parental supervision. Most girls in that age group are going to take advantage of that. (Ask an honest 18 yr old what they and their friends were doing behind mom's back when they were that age...)

Now, I'm not saying that HD was a bad kid - but if she was "normal," then her folks probably didn't know what was really going on in her life - especially since it doesn't appear they were paying much attention. It doesn't appear that she had friends that she confided in - if she did, either LE hasn't found them yet (which means they have something to hide) or they're not being totally honest.

SA may very well be guilty of doing evil to HD - in fact, I'm rather convinced he's guilty of SOMETHING (although it's possible that "something" has nothing to do with HD). BUT - I think it's important to take the blinders off and consider other possibilities. Just because there's nothing pointing to a boyfriend/party/etc on the cell phone she shares with her mother, that doesn't mean that he/it doesn't exist. She could have another phone. She could have used a computer at the library/friend's house. HD could have told SA she was going to spend the night with her friend, but had entirely different plans.

Sorry if I'm reading your message wrong but are you saying that it's strange that Hailey has had only one boyfriend, and it was only for a short time? She was only 13 so I think it would be normal for her to have had only one boyfriend thus far. And dating for a short time seems pretty normal for a middle school couple. Also, weren't there posts on her FB page that we thought were from the BF?

Any medical folks on here?

If BD (and/or SA) were undergoing withdrawal, might a doctor prescribe the anti-anxiety meds to help with that?

I'm not a doc, but I have seen ativan and klonopin used to make withdrawal safer in people who are withdrawing from alcohol. Ativan can knock you for a loop, but I guess that depends upon the dosage and a person's tolerance level.

a doctor could prescribe antianxiety meds such as klonopin, xanax, or valium for her and given the situation it's likely one may have since hailey is missing.

if she were really attempting to get off of opiates and kick the habit she'd also be given methadone or subutex. (since they seem to have pill problems i'd say subutex or suboxone)

if she is on antianxiety meds and not used to taking them it is likely to dull her reaction and could affect polygraphs the way opiates would

Has it been reported that BD was addicted to opiates or is this just conjecture? I saw the script bottles, but I thought she had a dental problem. ja

Does the Western hotel have wi-fi? That might tie up the loose end of HD's scent going TOWARD the hotel but never actually getting there. She may have taken her ipod and used their wifi to connect.

BD said the other day that she went home, went to CD's, went to friend's of Hailey's and then went to the police station.

So she has changed that story.

The heat is on her right now and everything that she's said and contradicted was her story and her alibi. But her alibi is inconsistent and I have have gone totally off the fence with her. Add to the fact that she's spoken about Hailey in past tense since the first NG show and the fact that she failed the poly when it came to question(s) about her participation in the disappearance of Hailey.

IMO

ETA: She probably won't be back on NG. NG has been putting the heat bit by bit on her and BD doesn't like this at all.

She sure did change that story. I just read through a bunch of old posts. Billie's friend posted here that Billie confirmed she didn't talk to SA before going to the PD because "she didn't go home first". That is not consistent with what Billie told NG later. Even if some think Billie's inconsistencies could be chalked up to stress, domination, forgetfulness, drugs.. I can't believe for a second that she wouldn't remember exactly what she did when she supposedly first learned her daughter was missing; remember every detail as clear as day for the rest of her life. Just can't buy it. Lying about this critical discovery time is one of many huge red flags, imo. And, remember, it can't be blamed on anti-anxiety medication allegedly prescribed to numb the trauma of having a missing child (unless the story changes again and she also stopped by the doctor before going to the PD).

Makes me wonder who leaked the found earring to the media too. hmm..

I was very interested in what was going to be said about the found earring. I totally thought that even if LE did not make much of it, that BD would, as in she could say that was a lead that H had been to her Dad's on Monday. Like to just kinda take the heat off of SA somewhat...KWIM? JMO

Thanks for explaining that Wise!

This is the type of thing I was wondering about...connections between someone with influence in how the investigation was initially pursued who would not want outsiders "messing around" in their business! Not saying it's anyone in particluar, but it seems to me that a pervert could expect get away with just about anything in a small town filled with long time friends, a thriving drug culture, sex offenders, blood relations, grudges, secrets and gossip. Add to that a very poor economy and an overworked, understaffed, conflict-ridden police department and you've got yourself the perfect recipe for getting away scott-free. MOO!

Look at that case in Florida where the Police Chief is charged with covering up the sexual allegations of a minor for a friend. Most ask why risk your career for that? Is he being blackmailed?

Does the Western hotel have wi-fi? That might tie up the loose end of HD's scent going TOWARD the hotel but never actually getting there. She may have taken her ipod and used their wifi to connect.

I don't think the device was missing from the home, police took it.

Over the threads I recall mention of other true crime cases that BD/SA read as a hobby.

Do we now exactly what true crime cases was BD/SA reading on prior to HD's disappearance? Anything similar to HD's case? Any clues in researching them?

Has anyone noticed anything slightly remote to HD's case?

The Halloween series/Michael Meyers slasher film doesn't give enough insight except SA was obsessed with this particular violent movie. MM is posesssed by an evil demon/force that causes him to murder his sister on Halloween, then to return for his younger sister.
What about the new mask The Collector he ordered? Any clues in that movie? I am trying to rent it to see if I notice anything.

The entire plot of the movie "The Collector" is on wikepedia in very detailed description. its about a house of horrors sort of situation with a booby trapped house. the idea for it was put forward as a "saw" film but they decided not to use it in the "SAW" franchise. It reads very gory, and after reading the plotlines i for one definatly wouldnt want to see the film itself. if you are a horror film fan usually, then rent it, but i dont think it is any help as it is in a house, not a hidden place - though two victims are kept in a basement. which brings me to basements - in the list of Trutv.com stories that were printed agan, there is mention of a basement in one case and the stories are all very detailed. im a wikipedia reader so other that things i've looked up news stories for i've never read methods etc. in such detail. i really think if you read enough of these you'd get a pretty good idea of how to dispose of a body if that was something you would even think of doing. all combined, the stories have a lot of info -

Clara Schwartz got someone to kill her own father - gave her male friend money to buy things to make sure he left no evidence and its all listed.

Robert Anderson abducted a woman and then raped and murdered her and her body was never found because it got put in a river,

Alton Coleman / Debra brown - the "couple" who murdered killed children and young women and raped people,

Gary Heidnik kidnapped women and kept them in a pit in a basement - theres a LOT of detail on that story,

Marcus wesson killed his own children.

Robert Pickton killed raped and dismembered, fed victims to pigs

my point is that these stories are stories everyone who is interested in this sort of thing may have read at one point, and it doesnt make you a murderer or an accessory to murder. but, if you were then im pretty sure theres more than enough info in all these stories to help you out.

was there any news on basements at all? i still feel like basement somewhere is important.

I really do not believe that Billie knows what happened to her daughter and hope I am not proved wrong. As far as checking on her in the bed, I don't even believe she did this, I think she said she did because NG was asking her in such a way, she felt she had to say it, and that is why her answer was so awkward.

I think Billie's defensive attitude comes from her disbelief that SA is being called a suspect, when she can't see a reason for it, and from the fact that some people actually choose to believe the affadavits over her.

I think she has made a big mistake in refusing to deal with ktxs or singling out any media she won't talk to anymore. That kind of action generally leads to the digging up and printing any other little bits of dirt that may have yet to be uncovered. It also makes her appear to be more interested in what the media is saying that makes her look bad than in finding Hailey.

BD has kissed & made up w/KTXS. See Friday's KTXS story where she halfway explains why she stopped talking to them:

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26576929/detail.html

She sure did change that story. I just read through a bunch of old posts. Billie's friend posted here that Billie confirmed she didn't talk to SA before going to the PD because "she didn't go home first". That is not consistent with what Billie told NG later. Even if some think Billie's inconsistencies could be chalked up to stress, domination, forgetfulness, drugs.. I can't believe for a second that she wouldn't remember exactly what she did when she supposedly first learned her daughter was missing; remember every detail as clear as day for the rest of her life. Just can't buy it. Lying about this critical discovery time is one of many huge red flags, imo. And, remember, it can't be blamed on anti-anxiety medication allegedly prescribed to numb the trauma of having a missing child (unless the story changes again and she also stopped by the doctor before going to the PD).

Not to mention, SA was supposedly the LAST PERSON to see her and the person who told her that she was going to her friend's house to stay the night. Wouldn't HE be the FIRST person you'd talk to to ask ARE YOU SURE she said MBG? ARE YOU SURE???

I don't think the device was missing from the home, police took it.

It was reported early on that all the kids went to the motel so they could hi-jack WIFI from there. I think they said they would stand outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500