TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well - 3 twelves and 1 four hour shift = 40 hours. - just thinkg out loud.

Wonder if Monday was her 4? 7 - 11 and she got off at 11AM. SA's phone comes back on and is pinging in Big Spring.

teh - you did say those 11 captured calls came between the 11 and 2 right?

I don't think that she got off that early for a few reasons.

If she was not at work LE would know that already.

The 3:15 time that HD walked out the door is the focal point of the LE investigation. There is no way that BD could mess around with the facts during that time window. If she wasn't at work then SA would not be the last one seeing HD before she left.

I really doubt that BD was home at this time.

I wonder if SA could have deliberately left his cell with someone or somewhere while he was somewhere where he shouldn't have been. Can a cell phone ping while not being used, as long as it is left on?
Did SA have access to any other cars/trucks on Monday or Tuesday. Did he play "let's make a deal" with a friend?
Is there any sort of drug that can be injected by a hypodermic syringe that works so quickly a victim cannot react? I would think that SA would have had to resort to something physically disabling to enable him to get Hailey out of her house before he could carry out his plans.
I don't believe that SA would have been bold enough to videotape his sadistic acts. He would though probably have kept a "memento" to help him re-live his pleasure.
I am troubled that BD thought it was "interesting" to print out material about a sexual sadist and link it to liking crime stories. I like crime stories, but something like a sexual sadist does not fit in with ordinary crime stories, IMHO. Did SA entertain fantasies of sexual torture, and ……no – I can’t finish what I was thinking, it is just horrific.
Did BD have any access to such drugs/needles at the hospital - either by hook or by crook?
Can these drugs and needles be easily obtained illegally, for a price?
If people paint Hailey as a girl who was out walking unsupervised, could it simply have been that she didn't want to be at home alone with the creep? Looks like there were several hours SA had from after school let out until it was time to pick up BD. Was he always at BD's during that time when he was free to stalk/intimidate Hailey.
I do not believe that SA had ever gotten the opportunity to molest HD. I think that he enjoyed "taunting" and frightening her, especially when there BD wasn't there to handle him. I do not believe that Hailey would have kept quiet if he had dared to put his hands on her. So, he had to have a place where he couldn’t be traced to, because I don’t see him as risking leaving any evidence behind.
Does SA have access to any company vehicles? Could he have prepared his “crime scene” out in the boonies the week or weeks before? I also don’t think he was stupid enough to retain any weapons he had used, most likely a knife since he favored shocking bloody scenes.
Enough. I’m going to have nightmares for sure tonight after considering these possibilities and worse.

Oh no! Another what if.
What if BD and SA did not use the money from the ATM just for street drugs? What if they bought stuff to "pretty up" Hailey's room before it was photographed?

FWIW Billie did answer this question on NG.. That she got off a little early from the hospital that night and went straight to the ATM{6:19/6:20}..then went to the north side of Snyder to her mom's house for 15 mins...and then straight home to Chestnut..

It's in the Transcripts..

Maybe BD didn't take a lunch break on Monday (12/27), therefore was able to leave work an hour early while still working her entire shift and that is why she was able to be at the ATM by 6:20.If her shift was 7-7. And maybe that day doesn't stand out to coworkers ect because that was a habit of hers at not unusual. Just thinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500