TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if MB responded to that text and didn't get a response back? Wasn't it previously stated there was no response to that text?

I wonder if whoever sent the text had erased it, so Billie did not see it? And it only came to light once the technicians got a hold of the records?

Nope it does not say anything about any pings after Big Spring.........
So we have absolutely NO INFORMATION on BD/HD/DD's phone concering pings at any time or anywhere. AND, we only have ping info on SA's phone up until Monday at approx 2:40PM when he pinged in Big Spring. Is that correct?

And SA supposedly made or rec'd 11 calls between like 11 and 2:40? Wonder who that was? Woulod really like to see the ping records from BD's (Hailey's) phone for Monday.

Sure nuff. And how that meshes with SA's phone pings. Obviously that info makes the picture more clear or muddies the water.

If Hailey didn't send that message then it's quite a coincidence that both the message-sender and SA both chose MB as the friend to contact and name.

Good point.
I think it really hinges on where that cell was pinging from.

The window may be even smaller because don't SA's pings place him still in Big Springs @ 2 pm?

So he may not have been back to Chestnut until 2:40ish. [ unless he passed off his phone to a friend first]

I think she may have been drugged and handed off to someone monday afternoon.

He could have drugged her with a date rape drug when he came home at 2;40. Maybe he brought home her fave fast food for a treat. Waited for her to pass out, then carried her to his car. Some one said there is a covered car port out back. Is that true?

Anyway, he may have looked at her phone, and saw she texted MB, so decided to make her the fake sleepover friend.

anyway he could have been making sure all was cool, cleaning up the drink with the drug evidence etc, maybe even packing a bag for her as a false lead, when he was stopped short by DD'd arrival thru the window.

Then he hands off an unconscious girl to his accomplice, then picks up BD.

He could have given BD plenty of sleeping pills that night and then gone off to meet up with his friends and party more with HD late into the night.

As long as he was back in time to pretend to get ready for work in the am....
Then Tuesday morning he had to help dispose of all the evidence.

So we have absolutely NO INFORMATION on BD/HD/DD's phone concering pings at any time or anywhere. AND, we only have ping info on SA's phone up until Monday at approx 2:40PM when he pinged in Big Spring. Is that correct?

And SA supposedly made or rec'd 11 calls between like 11 and 2:40? Wonder who that was? Woulod really like to see the ping records from BD's (Hailey's) phone for Monday.

He was pinging from B.Spring from 9:38 - 2:40. And yep, 11 very interesting phone calls were "captured"........

He was pinging from B.Spring from 9:38 - 2:40. And yep, 11 very interesting phone calls were "captured"........

Are those phone records something that MSM can request to be made public? Or can LE keep them sealed?

What CZGTZ had to say about the MB text and BD:

01-17-2011, 09:32 PM

Originally Posted by Wise Old Owl
czgtz - Did Billie got to MB's house when she got back into town on Tuesday BEFORE going to the police? BD said she went to some of Hailey's friends' houses tonight - did she go to the girl's house where Hailey was supposed to have been at?

CZGTZ's reply: I cant remember if she actually went to MBs house or talked to her on the phone. If you can wait until the media clears out, I will ask her.

01-17-2011, 10:10 PM

CZGTZ's reply:
Wise - She did talk to MB that day, but cannot remember if it was before or after talking to LE.

These are from closed threads.
I remember this (lol - I should, it was me). But I thought why would you (BD) say that you "went and checked with some of Hailey's friends first" before going to the police station and NOT go check with the girl Hailey was supposed to have been? It doesn't make sense. And to go there AFTER - well that doesn't make sense either. The police would go there - or probably take you with them.

And now we have this 2PM text. And it can't even hinge on where this text pinged from. From the house? Ok - then it could have been Hailey.

Can't you text another phone from a computer but using the cell phone number? That would show up tho. Ok - back to the house.

What time did BD get off work on Monday? That's what we really need. Confirmation on exactly what BD's work hours wee for Monday. We know she left the house at 6:30AM and have nothing else about her after. The next time BD is back in the picture is 6:20PM at the ATM in Snyder.

Ok, we haven't heard anything from any co-workers of BD's. In Kyron's case, the teachers at the school were mum and didn't speak. IMO, they know what happened that morning and are told to stay mum due to testimony when that time arises.

Is there a reason co-workers are remaining mum? Perhaps BD left early the day Hailey went missing. We don't know what time she left, do we? We do believe she didn't work the entire 12 hour shift if she was taking money out at 6:20 p.m.

Pure speculation here.

Ok, we haven't heard anything from any co-workers of BD's. In Kyron's case, the teachers at the school were mum and didn't speak. IMO, they know what happened that morning and are told to stay mum due to testimony when that time arises.

Is there a reason co-workers are remaining mum? Perhaps BD left early the day Hailey went missing. We don't know what time she left, do we? We do believe she didn't work the entire 12 hour shift if she was taking money out at 6:20 p.m.

Pure speculation here.

Is there a factulation link to the 12 hours shift? I saw tons of yakking but no backing.:waitasec:

Well - thunk on this for a little bit.

BD had to have told LE about MB and the sleepover from the get go. LE would have gone to MB's and talked to everyone there. So for BD to say she talked to MB after going to the police - nope - ain't buying it. The police are not going to allow the mother of a missing child to interrogate a minor that was supposedly the last one the missing child was with. It don't work that way.

As for BD getting off work earlier on Monday - then when? SA's phone pings in Big Spring from like 11 to 2:40. He certainly didn't go to Snyder to pick her up. Or did he just leave his phone at mom's while he did? Then he wouldn't have had his phone with him during the "deer in the headlights crawl through the window".

I'm so dazed and confused..................................

Did BD even have her own transportation that day or did she ride with the SIL?

Was just thinking about bed, now this...

Things that make you go hmmm. I would sure like to know what time BD got off from work that day.

Well one thing we did figure out - is that IF BD was at the house when he crawled through the window - then DD knows she was there and probably so does CD because DD talked to him about the incident.

Still want to read DD's statement!

Did BD even have her own transportation that day or did she ride with the SIL?

Was just thinking about bed, now this...

No, SA took her car to go to work for ten minutes and she got a ride, so she was stranded there until whatever time he picked her up on Monday.

Things that make you go hmmm. I would sure like to know what time BD got off from work that day.

apparently early enough to go to an ATM at 6:20 pm ....nope, i don't know that personally just what I heard on NG I think it was:)

getting giddy here, nite sleuthers!

I remember this (lol - I should, it was me). But I thought why would you (BD) say that you "went and checked with some of Hailey's friends first" before going to the police station and NOT go check with the girl Hailey was supposed to have been? It doesn't make sense. And to go there AFTER - well that doesn't make sense either. The police would go there - or probably take you with them.

And now we have this 2PM text. And it can't even hinge on where this text pinged from. From the house? Ok - then it could have been Hailey.

Can't you text another phone from a computer but using the cell phone number? That would show up tho. Ok - back to the house.

What time did BD get off work on Monday? That's what we really need. Confirmation on exactly what BD's work hours wee for Monday. We know she left the house at 6:30AM and have nothing else about her after. The next time BD is back in the picture is 6:20PM at the ATM in Snyder.

bbm

Yes - and that's after we've been told she was working a 12 hour shift on Monday, December 27.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/03/no-headline---missing_girl_folo/

Billie Dunn, who was working a 12-hour hospital shift that day, said she was a little upset when her daughter did not call her later to confirm that she was staying with a friend. However, she said she never was worried that she was somewhere else.

Yet, she was withdrawing $140 from an ATM @ 6:19 & 6:20 p.m. that same evening.

A 12 hour shift that started @ 7 a.m. would have ended at 7 p.m.

I know this question has been brought up before on these threads. It needs to be brought up again.

It's been reported that BD worked a 12 hour shift the day Hailey went missing. Nevertheless, there is irrefutable evidence that she was at an ATM @ 6:19 on December 27, withdrawing cash for "illegal narcotics".

My question is: what time did BD really get off work on Monday, December 27?

I have no doubt that LE has the answers to these questions.

Well - 3 twelves and 1 four hour shift = 40 hours. - just thinkg out loud.

Wonder if Monday was her 4? 7 - 11 and she got off at 11AM. SA's phone comes back on and is pinging in Big Spring.

teh - you did say those 11 captured calls came between the 11 and 2 right?

Was it ever mentioned in any interview what time SA picked BD up from work that day?

Well - 3 twelves and 1 four hour shift = 40 hours. - just thinkg out loud.

Wonder if Monday was her 4? 7 - 11 and she got off at 11AM. SA's phone comes back on and is pinging in Big Spring.

teh - you did say those 11 captured calls came between the 11 and 2 right?

The affidavit says she left her house @ arround 6:20 am. per,witnesses. So that didnt come from Billie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500