TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #44

Status
Not open for further replies.
From grandmaj...

Persons named as a POI or Suspect are fully sleuthable.
Minors are never sleuthable. When copying a quote from MSM we even change minor's names to initials only.
Everyone else. You can discuss what they have said in media appearances, what the news has quoted them as saying, and their actions as reported in the news. We don't get into their personal lives, accuse them, discuss their background unless it is in MSM. Only discuss them so far as what MSM is reporting.

I hope this helps simplify sleuthing. I don't know too many people who don't have a skeleton or two in their closet. Just because they are related to, or somehow associated to a case like this, we can't destroy their reputation. Sometimes these associates or relatives move from this category to POI. Then the rules of sleuthing change.
If you have questions drop a Moderator a PM and then you will know you are on safe ground before posting.

I'm bumping this.

TOS applies to everyone.

This was just my understanding, but when I first read the xmas decoration question I thought the entire thing was just trying to identify if there were large storage bins around the house and if any of them looked especially newer than the others. I don't think that celebrating or not celbrating xmas was the issue. Just looking to see if there was a possibility of an easy body hiding place. I could have totally read that wrong though.

Well I am fairly certain Billie isn't accepting/soliciting cash donations..in both radio interviews here she made it VERY CLEAR all she wants from anyone is prayers for Hailey. Clint made it very clear also that he wanted an account set up for himself and needed money. He or his gf have not worked in quite awhile.

Amazing....:innocent:

Hopefully, Clint will "get the message" and do no more radio interviews. Wish I had contact info for him.

:floorlaugh: My grandmother was a German immigrant that moved to South Philly. You wanna talk slang? :floorlaugh:

Personally, I love accents. Darn near all of them. Brooklyn, Long Island both a stones throw away from me and you'd think it was another language entirely. I think the Texas drawl that I heard on the phone from the Pizza Hut guy was rather sexy:) It's the rambling content I can't handle. lol I gotta go git my dishes outta the zink and into the dishworsher:crazy:

Maybe I should change my answer then.....cause I sure do ramble!! All over the place. I was sending my boss an email and I even asked my coworker - is there a shorter way to get there?? And when he agreed I didn't feel too bad!! :innocent:

BBM
I would hardly be what you could classify as a friend of Billie's. I had never even seen her before all of this happened and did not know her or him for that matter. And there were other media folks at the bridge with TV cameras and he gladly talked to them (which I am glad he is doing because of Hailey). I just wanted to throw my opinion and thoughts out here..sorry if I have upset anyone. :(

I don't mean to upset you either, but you just made this statement:

just seems like Billie has been picked to pieces, and Clint has been painted as a saint, and I don't think that's really fair or accurate

That's an opinion and you're entitled to that. But as a member of the media is is displaying a bias towards Billie so I have picked up on that. And it doesn't really matter on a discussion board, but it might matter to CD because he wouldn't know what you were going to ask him in an interview. So it seems understandable he might shy away. JMOO

And I don't believe CD has been painted as a "Saint." My goodness, we know wayyyyyyy too much about his background now, more than is even important to know for someone who isn't even a person of interest.

To me CD is a victim and BD is also a victim until we know otherwise. JMOO

Yes...PK "cleaned house" as he likes to boast. Made lots of cuts in the PD and Fire Dept due to "budget restraints" but he sure didn't turn down a 10% raise for himself. It came out awhile back that he likes to plagarize...he was copying articles word for word for the local paper and claiming them as his own. He is not well liked by anyone in this town, or anywhere else he has worked for that matter.
A POI it seems !! LOL IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member