TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billie Jean,

You said you'd have to think long and hard about taking another poly, even if administered by FBI. That was over a week ago, IIRC. With no verified time of your daughter's last sighting, inconsistencies in stories/timeline that don't match with the electronic data, and no sign of your daughter in over a month, what have you got to lose?

The polygrapher will not be telling you that your lover failed his right before you take yours - that can only happen once and it's been done (according to you). There is nothing left to shock you into such an emotional state that it will affect your results. Stipulate to the FBI and LE that you don't want the results disclosed. They didn't release your poly results last time anyway; you did that against LE's wishes, with an excuse for failing served up to us on a silver platter. If we all agree your excuse was valid, will you take another one?

Take the poly Billie. If you are deceptive on the key questions such as (1) do you know where Hailey is?, and (2) did you take part in the disappearance of your daughter, LE will question you about it and help you determine why you are registering deceptive. If you are truly uninvolved and possess no guilty knowledge about Hailey's disappearance, maybe LE can help you figure out if you know more than you think you know but are subconsciously blocking some things out. Go through everything with LE truthfully, point by point in an honest effort to help find your sweet girl Hailey Darlene Dunn.

Take the poly Billie. Short of Hailey popping up or someone(s) rendering a confession, that's the best way many of us can see to move the investigation closer to rescuing/recovering your daughter as quickly as possible. Time is of the essence. If no one knows you're taking it and you fail it, what's the harm? It's not admissible in court and won't be known by the court of public opinion unless you choose to share it. If you are found to be not deceptive and the interview and test process helps pull out critical details that could lead to your daughter, you can shout it from the rooftop, which I'm sure you would and that would be understandable. You could even be a driving force in the effort to find your girl. It's time to put Hailey first.

P.s. Billie, if you've already taken one in secret and passed it, good on you! But, we haven't heard you shouting it from the rooftop and LE said two days ago that they still can't pin down a timeline, so you are probably still thinking long and hard about it. Time to move from thought to action. If you refuse to act when it can only benefit the investigation, I can only assume you are still not willing to be completely forthcoming and do whatever it takes to help Hailey... Worse, it leads me to logically suspect that you are a responsible party in Hailey's disappearance and you don't want her found.

Do the right thing; take the poly Billie.

yllek

:goodpost: Started to snip for space, but feel this is far from a waste of it even if reposted. A recent article stated that Klaas Kids are returning. My hope is that Marc can recommend a polygrapher and you will take another LDT. If results from initial ones were skewed it's not too late to fix it. If anything other than Hailey's safe return could help you at this time, I'd think the renewed support of the community, family and friends would be most comforting.

As much as I want BD to take another poly........I don't think we are going to see it happen.

According to a member of the Hailey's Angels volunteer search group, socks and hair were discovered during one of their routine searches in Big Spring Friday morning.

The part about hair being found got me thinking.... there has been speculation about Hailey using drugs (didn't SA say something about marijuana?) or about SA/BD drugging Hailey, or an accidental overdose, etc, etc. We all lose hair when we sleep, Hailey must have had a hairbrush... I wonder if it's possible or viable for LE to test Hailey's hair for drugs?

It's probably a long-shot, but I just feel like drugs are going to play a role in this when it all comes out in the wash. I mean, they already have with the polys, and the affadavit stating that SA and BD went to the ATM to get drug money.

ETA: Found this link about hair testing for drugs. http://www.omegalabs.net/abouthairtesting/hairtestingfaq/hairtestingfaq.aspx

Hair from a hairbrush can be used, but the test won't hold up in a legal case. It takes 3-4 days for drugs to show up in the hair, so if an accidental overdose or something similar did occur, and it was Hailey's first exposure, it wouldn't tell LE much.

Just a thought. MOO.

I was prescribed Klonopin for debilitating anxiety. I'm not psychotic or violent. Klonopin doesn't make me aggressive or change my behavior, neither does not taking it. It just relaxed me a little and kept me from having anxiety attacks. I took it regularly for a few months and then pretty much stopped abruptly, with no withdrawal symptoms whatsoever. I was on an extremely low dose though, so I can't say what would happen with a higher dose. Does anyone know the dosages we are talking about in this case? If it has been discussed, sorry, I have missed it.

I get very frustrated whenever there is wild speculation that a psychiatric medication caused someone to commit a violent crime. I'm not pointing fingers at anyone, but I did see that happening early on in this case. I know that meds/withdrawal can cause behavior changes, but I don't think it's a common thing for an otherwise non-violent person to kill someone because they stopped (or started) taking a psych med or even an illegal drug. Yes it happens, but more often than not I think it is used an excuse by a laywer/perp for doing something that he/she would have done anyway. JMO, I am not an expert on medications or anything else for that matter, and I am a wee babe of WS, so if I need to be smacked down for this line of conversation please do it gently.

I don't think drug use has anything to do with this case other then it could explain the failed poly's. The bottle we saw on the video says 1 mg, that's a mild dose. You took the benzo for a short amount of time, at a low dose which is what is recommended. I was discussing high doses for long periods and the links I gave covered the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500