TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #48

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up a paper while in C City. Thought WS might want to read.

www.ccitynews.net Hope this link works. Colorado City Record :twocents:

Some of you may have already read this:

Originally Posted by redcat {moved from Thread#47}
Need some ideas!

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26644857/detail.html

Next week the Middle School is deeming the week "Hailey Week". I need some ideas on what we as the community can do to get more info from LE and to keep this case from going cold. I was thinking, and want your input, would a town hall meeting help in this situation? People coming together to share info and hopefully get LE to come and make some sort of statement on where the case stands, etc? I am really frustrated with LE right now, I know they are working, but this community is going bonkers. Emotions are running high and people are taking sides...and that is taking the focus away from Hailey! What can we do?
I was just attempting to get caught up..haven't checked in since around 5am.. and came across the above post by redcat..So I copy/pasted it from Thread #47 to this Thread..

I wanted to say that redcat..I think this is a great idea{I didn't read any further on that thread so many ppl may have already replied to this post and already stated this} but IMO it's a very good idea that you have come up with for several reasons..

It is an excellent way{and the only one that I can think of}that would bring the entire community{all that wanted to participate}together as a whole and would pretty much force LE to make their presence known at the meeting as well.. I think LE would realize that if they refused to participate in something such as this that a large part of the community was involved in..well..they'd see that would be a HUGE AND MONUMENTAL MISTAKE ON THEIR PART.

So in knowing that it would bring the community and LE together to keep Hailey's case in the forefront.. As well as brainstorming ALWAYS WORKS BEST WITH THE MORE BRAIN POWER YOU HAVE WORKING TOGETHER..so. I'd think that as far as the community that is involved you guys could quite possibly come up with some really great..valid..and helpful points..as well as critically important info that you all could get from LE while in this type of situation{again the whole group united force that LE is met with IMO could only work to youalls advantage[and obviously that means to Hailey's advantage and best interest as well]by the simple fact that the voice of One or two individuals is lost on and not even given any weight to by LE..therefor does not serve this purpose well at all}... But as a whole group united force you alls many voices are heard..given weight..and much much more likely to deliver answers from LE to the community's questions...

So again I say GREAT..EXCELLENT IDEA REDCAT!!!!!! I'd think that you'd have no problem finding many members of you alls community that'll be more than willing to participate in a Town hall meeting with Hailey being its purpose...

Lemme know if you do decide to go forward with Town Hall meeting..I would love to hear how it happens..what type of turn out indeed occurs..and LE's reaction and info that they choose TO SHARE with you guys community..

I picked up a paper while in C City. Thought WS might want to read.

www.ccitynews.net Hope this link works. Colorado City Record :twocents:

Some of you may have already read this:
The reason for this post ! Was someone asked wonder what she bought on Sunday at the Dollar store ? If the video shows her buying snacks, and these were perhaps Hostess Cupcakes and Hot Cheetos, would a 13 YOA probably already consumed these before Tuesday, when she was reported missing? JW IMO

I had several loosely related things in your post to respond to separately and they all got jumbled together. Look at it as four separate items. That's why I cut out part of your quote. I tried to leave enough for you to be able to tell what I was responding to. This time I numbered the separate answers. Sorry to be confusing.

It's clear she's talking about Billie and Shawn's drug buy. Affidavit, 6:19, 6:20, $60, $80, voluntary admission from Billie, purchase illegal narcotics from a person in Scurry. Yep, she's definitely talking about Billie and Shawn's drug buy that Billie admitted to.

1. I know what you are talking about. I've been all over this case. But I think asking "OK, so are you telling me that you got, basically, a refill of prescription drugs not from the drugstore? Is that what the illegal narcotic was?" is as strange a sentence as any of Billie's. I am not sure Billie got the actual QUESTION. A clearer way of asking might have been "OK, so are you telling me that you got a refill of prescription drugs from someplace other than a drugstore? Is that what the illegal narcotic was?"

While watching the show, I wasn't completely sure myself until I ran it over in my head and made sense of it.

No, she didn't say narcotic, or Vicodin. She said "the prescriptions" (plural). You snipped that out of my post and out of the transcription...

2. NANCY mentioned ILLEGAL narcotics, and Billie referred to the PRESCRIBED narcotics, the Vicodin for the toothache.

The affidavit had indicated she'd been under the influence of narcotics the day she came in and I think she was trying to establish that the narcotics referred to in the affidavit WITH REGARD TO HER NOT BEING ABLE TO BE GIVEN THE LDT (as differentiated from the ones bought in Scurry County) were prescribed to her for a bad tooth, since the way it was worded made her sound like a heroin addict.

But that's fine - here ya go:

BILLIE DUNN: No. I`m not even sure what day I got the prescriptions. I think it was before then.

But despite her saying "the prescriptions" (plural), it's the Ativan that stood out to me, because I thought she said she got that after Hailey went missing, and here she's saying before.

3. To me 2 prescriptions IS plural, and she claimed the dental prescriptions (1 each for an antibiotic and for Vicodin) was what she had taken prior to the polygraph. I think she had THOSE prescriptions before Hailey disappeared.

The Ativan was added to the equation after Hailey went missing, but before the bottles were photographed, and this was about the time people thought she was "changing her story" from having said she was on Ativan when she went to the LDT on NG one night to saying she was on Vicodin the next night. She was talking about 2 separate days that she went for the LDT and was turned away. There was so much confusion over what she claimed to be taking and where she got it that she had Priscilla film the bottles for "proof"

Not sure why you're throwing marijuana and stuff in there. I haven't, and didn't in my post. I asked one, short, simple question about Ativan only.

4. I was trying to say that the term "narcotic" seems to be a catch-all for most drugs in Texas, based on some conversations in earlier threads that said marijuana is classified as a narcotic (this was discussed in conjunction with the affidavit and also Clint allegedly being arrested for marijuana possession when his home was searched). If that is correct, someone buying a little "wacky tobacky" could be said to have "purchased illegal narcotics".

The reason for this post ! Was someone asked wonder what she bought on Sunday at the Dollar store ? If the video shows her buying snacks, and these were perhaps Hostess Cupcakes and Hot Cheetos, would a 13 YOA probably already consumed these before Tuesday, when she was reported missing? JW IMO
Why were they still in her room ? Could this give us a new direction to go in our timeline of when she supposedly went missing?

Well I'm not 13 LOL But I know if I buy snacks like that (while out running errands, as opposed to grocery shopping to stock the house) I pretty much eat them right away!!!

Why were they still in her room ? Could this give us a new direction to go in our timeline of when she supposedly went missing?

I'm lost but thats nothing new...
are you watching a video?

NVM I see it now!!

FWIW, I do know someone who had a legal prescription for Hydrocodone following surgery, as well as xanax. When they could no longer get refills, they just bought hydrocodone illegally and just put them inside of the prescription bottle so that if LE ever had reason to search their car or purse and found the prescription bottle they could just claim that the pills were left over from the prescription. Yeah, I know, but it worked for them a couple of times.:crazy:

This worked for them "a couple of times". How many times has their car been searched, as well as the scripts. To me that sounds like some hard core drug use to be pulled over and searched. YIKES

MOO

Mel

Finally! I HAVE BEEN WAITING...to hear what she bought at the $ store.
Thank You.

Count me as part of the minority also.

I'm in the minority with you redcat. I don't think she had anything to do with Hailey missing either at this point.

Ima

Please excuse the silly question but if you dont mind me asking what was BD on Ativan for ? And would something like that cause her to fail the polygraph tests ?

If Ativan is like Klonopin, then it would be for anxiety.

I think the problem with having taken Ativan is not that it would cause her to FAIL the test, but rather that it would make it easier to PASS the test even if she were lying. Just my guess, though.

JMO

Finally! I HAVE BEEN WAITING...to hear what she bought at the $ store.
Thank You.
I think it has been there all along, just nobody noticed it ! It just struck me , if the videos from the Dollar store could show her buying these, then HELLO !!! She never had time to eat them ! JMO

So how do we get them to release the tape from the Dollar Store?

Sometimes my daughter buys snacks like that, and lets them sit for a few days.

I don't, I eat them right away, ---guess that's why she is skinny and I am not.

They really should release the videos from the stores so the local people get a better idea of what she was wearing that day so they are not confused about what day they saw her.

I thought it was more of a "hey...they are not illegal drugs....see, I even have them on tape." (my words). It was another attempt to confuse the prescription drugs with the "illegal narcotics" in the affidavit. I think confusion is the name of the game here.

ETA: I think having them on tape, makes her feel like her story is more believable. IMO.

And by adding extra information to confuse what she actually purchased...
She said she had pain med and antibiotics also..for her toothache...
JMO she bought drugs from a friend and/or family and she doesn't want to confess that to NG....

If Ativan is like Klonopin, then it would be for anxiety.

I think the problem with having taken Ativan is not that it would cause her to FAIL the test, but rather that it would make it easier to PASS the test even if she were lying. Just my guess, though.

JMO
In general, I would think that to be true for someone who really wanted to take the test, a person with a sketchy background who wanted to land a job, for instance. But if one is savvy enough, admitting to being under the influence might be a tactic to avoid the polygraph altogether.

I think LE probably knows for sure what Hailey bought and what she was wearing...I wonder if she was wearing the same clothes SA claims she had on when he saw her Monday (supposedly)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea