TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heads up, I'm working on starting a new thread now so this will be closed in a bit. Will be back to let you all know :)

Google picture of old place behind a building on Hickory Street.

Attachments

• abandoned building behind alco.png
    abandoned building behind alco.png
    256.8 KB · Views: 67
The person who posted the Alco building rumor posted that it was a prank and it is not true on her own page.

this is what happens when the community is not informed...

so sad...

COME LE ANTE UP! GET A SPOKESPERSON AND GIVE AN OFFICIAL UPDATE!

Ok, the person that posted it is now saying that it was a prank . ok, I HAVE TO STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER FOR A MOMENT , how in the world do you create something like that as a prank . Heartless

The rumors are brutal. I wonder if the idiots who keep starting them even consider what they are doing to Billie and Clint?

The person who posted the Alco building rumor posted that it was a prank and it is not true on her own page.

I would not be suprised if that person turns up black and blue tomorrow. I hope for her own safety she does not live in Colorado City. What a disgusting and disturbing thing to do to Hailey's family, friends, and an entire country that is worrying along with them.

Google picture of old place behind a building on Hickory Street.

Very creepy. I wonder if any teens ever partied or hung out there, or kids played in that abandoned house and a RSO/predator knew about it.
yuck. :(
thanks for the photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members