TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really have to laugh at the train of thought that the reason she is misunderstood is because she is from Texas. We're not a third world country peeps. She's not even making sense to other Texans............

:floorlaugh: You're too funny Teh! My thoughts exactly.

Well I reckon if yall all got along we'd be fixin to get Hailey her own forum! That's how we all speak down her in TX. Like Sandy from Spongebob.

I woke up with the same thoughts and it that has Never happened to me. My thoughts were of someplace abandoned and that she could be between the wall boards. Was a very scary thought. jmo

Thank you, I don't feel so silly now. :blowkiss:

I'm gonna start a new thread. Becareful with your posting so you don't lose anything when I lock this one.

Salem

The receipt thing cracks me up-- it only means that she rented a movie, not that she saw Hailey. It's not proof that matters, imo. :cool:

That's what I thought, too, when she read it during her "presser". Did Hailey sign the receipt saying, "I was here"? A plain old receipt proves NOTHING.

Imagine! LE didn't want to bother with it. :doh:

I think that's the point For The Kids is trying to make. What does the work history of Billie or "others" have to do with Hailey being missing? And why did she feel the need to bring this up at the "press conference".

Billie simply made a statement about returning to work. She didn't say anything about her job being in jeopardy or being shaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500