TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it also strange that we have no information on SA's cell pings for Tuesday, the 28th? LE is certainly holding this information close to the vest.

I find it incredible that SA charaded around that morning of the 28th, pretending to go to work. Even after discovering his girlfriend's daughter was missing that night, he didn't tell BD for fear she would be upset? Really? In the scope of things, does this sound right? Weighing a missing child against someone upset about your job status? So what happened Wedensday morning before BD found out SA had "quit" his job? Wouldn't that have been the perfect time to tell her? I'm not going to work, I'll stay by your side to help look for Hailey. Besides, I quit my job anyway. No, she had to find it out from someone else. Was it the news media or LE?

Someone needs to present this thought to BD. I don't think she gets it!

But hey, I'm still stuck on the article BeanE presented and brought to my attention with all the past tense usage about HD. I wish BeanE would bring that forward again.

I was just reading this morning NG and Connie Jones talking about that very thing - that he didn't quit, he didn't get fired, he just walked out.

And from Billie:

BILLIE DUNN: No, I said that. He went in Monday morning, but there was an argument. He was fired or there was just a big blow-up there. He walked out. He left his job by 6:30 in the morning and went to Big Spring (ph) to his mom`s house.

He was fired. He quit. He walked out.

Catchin' greased pigs, we are.

Suckers are slippery!

The neighbor she did mention hasn't been confirmed as a good lead either. It's odd, to me, she mentioned that one, but no others. That at that time her friend posted that Naomi "couldn't remember" if she saw Hailey that day, and Billie didn't mention it here, that in all this time nobody has said a thing about Naomi seeing Hailey for a minute, that Naomi says she never saw Hailey, and suddenly... magically... out of the blue... weeks later... Billie says Naomi said she saw Hailey for a minute.

And that rumor, that sighting, is coming only, and directly, from Billie.

This press conference and timeline was supposed to make things clearer about the timeline. It's totally hosed it. And I'm unhappy about that lol.

Technically BeanE, she stated DD told her that is what Naomi said.

I then told him to walk over to Clint's. To check with him Clint's phone was broke. So he walked over there and called me back told me that Naomi said Hailey had been over there for a minute on Monday but didn't stay the night.
And so I have to wonder, if that is also what DD told LE?

And she's still pointing that way via Naomi et al. According to BD she has proof as Hailey must have been around Naomi Monday as a witness claims to see Hailey walking with Naomi's (minor family member). And BD made sure to include that detail in her timeline. And yet BD never mentions things like stopping to make a purchase of illegal narcotics on Monday night for her and Shawn's use. IMO, the timeline didn't explain much except that it added self serving details.

In the beginning we all thought it Naomi's son because she is said to have a son of mixed race.

But for some reason I thought the hairdresser said she didn't recognize the little boy..about 7.

In BD's PC there were several black men in the background. So I am thinking this a mixed neighborhood and that could have been a neighbor boy.

We can't let ourselves be too boxed in. Actually we don't know who that little boy is.

I wonder why in BD's latest revised timeline she promoted in her press conference she said that CD was expected to call 911. And for what? His daughter was not missing from his home. He did not allow her to go spend the night at a friend's home with no verification. Just what information was he supposed to give the police. He knew nothing of this "story". Who, what, when, where, why? BD was the only one who could go over every detail with LE. How would CD know what HD was wearing? This whole "he dropped the ball" shift needs to bounce right back in BD's lap.

this is IMO

She didn't ask that Clint file the missing report. She only asked if he would call to let them know she was coming in to do that. CCity obviously has a small police force, she wanted an officer there to take the report, not just a dispatcher. I'm sure they don't have a desk sargeant on duty 24/7 in that small of a town.

I want to know why Billie didn't call SA to come get her and take her home on Tues. He works in the same town ( she says she didn't know he wasn't at work) and he had her car.

Let's say for the sake of argument that Billie already knew Hailey was gone.
I'd think she would want to avoid being alone with SA prior to coming home and talking to DD and CD, in order to avoid suspicion.

Anyone know if the sister-in-law who usually gave her a ride to work was her brother's wife, or CD's sister?

:coffeeup::eek:fftopic:

It is sooo fareekin' cold here...9 degrees, yes NINE. I know some of you folks up North are used to this kind of weather but this West Texas Dry Heat gal is not used to it. Peoples electric out, pipes frozen....Bless all of you who live in this stuff everyday.

Technically BeanE, she stated DD told her that is what Naomi said.

And so I have to wonder, if that is also what DD told LE?

Yep, she *says* D told her that, but she is the only one saying it.

Don't get me wrong - I think D is most likely highly credible. If I heard something from him, I'd probably rank it quite high on my credibility scale. Unfortunately, he is not the one I'm hearing this from. I'm hearing it from Billie.

And I'd like to hear from D what else he said about that conversation.

And why he thinks he was removed from his mother's custody.

But... I'm against putting kids in the media, and that poor kid has a world of troubles to deal with right now.

She didn't ask that Clint file the missing report. She only asked if he would call to let them know she was coming in to do that. CCity obviously has a small police force, she wanted an officer there to take the report, not just a dispatcher. I'm sure they don't have a desk sargeant on duty 24/7 in that small of a town.

They have 911. That would have got her what she needed, no reason for them to have to track the police down if it being a small department is even a factor....which, I don't think we really know if it is.

In the beginning we all thought it Naomi's son because she is said to have a son of mixed race.

But for some reason I thought the hairdresser said she didn't recognize the little boy..about 7.

In BD's PC there were several black men in the background. So I am thinking this a mixed neighborhood and that could have been a neighbor boy.

We can't let ourselves be too boxed in. Actually we don't know who that little boy is.

I agree. But Billie seems to be pointing us in that direction, for whatever reason.
Two of my neighbors came forward to say they saw Hailey in my backyard around noon. Another neighbor said he saw Hailey and a small dark boy, probably Naomi's son, two times between 1030, and noon.

Working on a new thread will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

bbm. Has that been in the news?

Anyway, she wasn't going to the PD. She was going home to see if Hailey was there, then going to this friend's house, then going to that friend's house. Why would anyone call the PD and say she's coming when she's not, and they have no idea if she'll ultimately need to go at all, or if so, what time?

Makes no sense at all to me.

Yep, she *says* D told her that, but she is the only one saying it.

Don't get me wrong - I think D is most likely highly credible. If I heard something from him, I'd probably rank it quite high on my credibility scale. Unfortunately, he is not the one I'm hearing this from. I'm hearing it from Billie.

And I'd like to hear from D what else he said about that conversation.

And why he thinks he was removed from his mother's custody.

But... I'm against putting kids in the media, and that poor kid has a world of troubles to deal with right now.

Aye, there's the rub, BeanE my friend.

"Two of my neighbors came forward to say they saw Hailey in my backyard around noon. Another neighbor said he saw Hailey and a small dark boy, probably Naomi's son, two times between 1030, and noon."

Which is different than what the neighbor said.

TW, who owns a house two doors down from the Dunn home, reported seeing the teenager Christmas Eve.

He said that DP, who was living in W, house, reported seeing Hailey in her backyard talking on a cell phone at noon Dec. 27.

"I have told the cops that his story is not reliable," said W, who added that he had kicked P. out of the house. It is unknown whether P. is a person of interest.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/20...-untrue-missing-colorado-city-teen-h/?print=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500