TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
BeanE, Are you actually trying to make sense of BD's time line? You poor thing! Here, just do this instead...:banghead:.:banghead:.

same thing imo :crazy:

Is there a link of DD quoting the living room? I recall him saying she was playing Xbox, but I do not recall him stating that it was in the living room. I think any time the xbox location has been mentioned by the family of HD, it has been stated that the Xbox was in DDs room. JB

yep, I quoted it from the docs last night...will try and bring it over. I've been unable to copy and paste these affidavits...

at the very bottom of pg 2 of the affidavits..
It states that Hailey was in the living room playing xbox..

http://www.reporternews.com/photos/...avit-search-dunns-phone/23329/#section_header

:waiting:

Anyone know if BD is having another Press Conference:juggle: today, like she stated she would at the end of yesterdays PC?

:drink:

She didn't mention a press conference, just that she would do interviews today and all day if necessary.

Is there a link of DD quoting the living room? I recall him saying she was playing Xbox, but I do not recall him stating that it was in the living room. I think any time the xbox location has been mentioned by the family of HD, it has been stated that the Xbox was in DDs room. JB

On the night before Hailey’s disappearance, her 16-year-old brother, D, indicated that when he left the house at 9 p.m., Hailey was playing one of his video games in the living room in the house. Based on her skill level with the game, D said he expected her to play probably until midnight.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

The living room. Whatever happened it happened there. Or that's where it started. DD said H ws playing x-box in the living room. The couches. The changed story about where the x-box was and then her remark about wishing HD was back in the living room. It's the living room. Now all we need is the who, what and why. I think we have the where. Oh.........moo.

ITA. Whether Hailey met her demise in the living room or something happened there that caused her to leave or be removed from the house, the living room is key to me too. In addition to what you said, in the interview Shawn did with Priscilla Luong before he was named a suspect, she asked him what was going on when he came home on Monday 12/27. He says that Hailey was "just in the living room, watching tv". He goes on to state what Hailey told him she was going to her dad's and then to MB's to stay overnight. But, as BeanE pointed out a few days ago, his story just stops there. He doesn't say, "and then she just walked out the front/back door" or anything like that. Even in his account of that day (whether partially true or entirely fictional), Hailey never left the living room.

See parking lot, page 41, post 1023 for video. (Every time I try to post the link, the actual video posts...)

She didn't mention a press conference, just that she would do interviews today and all day if necessary.

I wonder how much of a response she's going to get from now on, since she began her press conference by criticizing the editorial process of the folks she called together. mo

ITA. Whether Hailey met her demise in the living room or something happened there that caused her to leave or be removed from the house, the living room is key to me too. In addition to what you said, in the interview Shawn did with Priscilla Luong before he was named a suspect, she asked him what was going on when he came home on Monday 12/27. He says that Hailey was "just in the living room, watching tv". He goes on to state what Hailey told him she was going to her dad's and then to MB's to stay overnight. But, as BeanE pointed out a few days ago, his story just stops there. He doesn't say, "and then she just walked out the front/back door" or anything like that. Even in his account of that day (whether partially true or entirely fictional), Hailey never left the living room.

See parking lot, page 41, post 1023 for video. (Every time I try to post the link, the actual video posts...)

I third that!! the Living Room is Key....

I wonder how much of a response she's going to get from now on, since she began her press conference by criticizing the editorial process of the folks she called together. mo

Quiche, It seems to me that she has criticized everyone except SA....that is very disturbing to me....

Thanks for finding the link guys, I'm trying to get ready for "deep freeze 2011". I had forgot that SA mentioned the living room too. Lot's going on in that living room.......

Thanks for finding the link guys, I'm trying to get ready for "deep freeze 2011". I had forgot that SA mentioned the living room too. Lot's going on in that living room.......

I see that living room reference in there now, thanks. Did they move it around frequently? BD stated DD and his friend went to play Xbox in the room following the "deer in the headlights" moment. JB

Please indulge me a moment whilst I attempt to clarify what I perceive as unusual speech or deeds when I post about them.

When a crime occurs, I tend to start with what a person does or says that is different to what THEY usually do or say.

I may do things differently, and it may not be the same for others. I am merely considering what Billie herself or SA did differently on this occasion.

1. When DD stays over night he returned at 4pm the next day.
1a. When HD stays overnight, DD has to call upon her to return at noonish.

We have speculated that maybe her chores weren't done or Mom just wanted her home. I may lean this way too if it is what BD usually does. Not you or I. (The 'if she is there' comment was within this framework).

The chores or being home wasn't important at 6.20pm the night before, BD and SA rode to visit Mom before coming home.
It wasn't important enough to warrant a check in call before bed.

The noon call was outside what appears to be the norm for BD.

2. Usually a note or message was left.
2a. I was angry that she hadn't confirmed with me.

If the note or message was the norm, why be angry this time?
If you were angry why not stop by on your way home, or call or text.
Why not call when you got home and insist she return now, it's only 7pm and the car is outside?

3. There was occasion to call LE in Feb 2010. She dialled 911 to protect her possessions and possibly her son from SA. The aside from the person about 'going on all day' and the expectation that LE protect her unsecured property.

3a. On this occasion, you drive to the police station (knowing it's possible that it's unmanned, since you asked someone to call ahead). Calling them from home would certainly be likely to get an officer out, or a 911 call would be more likely given the level of panic.

So it's 911 for the stereo, and this is the normal way that LE is contacted and utilized. This occasion it was different. Outside her normal behavior.

I won't bore you all with the other 'spot the difference' things I have noticed. I just wanted to explain that I'm not holding BD to my standards, I'm comparing her current actions to her past actions.
Her accent, speech patterns, communication skills have little or no bearing on it.

we're bracing for the second half of blizzard 2011
The first half was awful. Second half is gonna be worse.

IMO Hailey was alive and well when she walked out that door that day.

ITA with the living room.

SA mentioned the living room (Hailey watching TV - IIRC he used the word "normal" or "ordinary" )

DD said Hailey was playing XBox in the living room when he left on Sunday (affidavit)

BD replaced couches in living room, stated Hailey had been sleeping in the living room up until Xmas - when she got her own TV; stated Hailey is NOT in her living room; cleared up DD's entrance on that Monday afternoon by offering information on a broken window - on or near the living room - that Hailey had broken the window and DD reached (or climbed) through.

I only brought up the broken window yesterday because it begs certain questions. The one I believe most important is WHEN was that window broken? Could it have been Sunday night?

I said over a week ago that I would really like to read DD's statement to LE. And today, that's even more so - since we found out he had a friend with him that Monday. Did he know that window was broken? Did he comment to his friend about the broken window? Did that give him "pause" finding the door locked and a window newly broken?

JMHO and only JMHO - something happened after 10 PM Sunday night in that very living room to Hailey. Does BD know what? IDK - her statements and affect and body language tell me yes - but with the "drug factor" in this could she have "blacked out" and not remember a thing until Monday morning? Could her mind have "blocked" what happened on Sunday night due to the trauma surrounding it? IDK

I DO KNOW that I pray daily that Hailey is found. Someone put her somewhere - she didn't just walk off the planet.

Mods - I'm not sleuthing any minors. Not my point here. My point was the living room. It sure seems to be coming up more and more.

I see that living room reference in there now, thanks. Did they move it around frequently? BD stated DD and his friend went to play Xbox in the room following the "deer in the headlights" moment. JB

I think that's probably a good possibility....I can't help but wonder how they would have gotten it wrong that night tho...

we're bracing for the second half of blizzard 2011
The first half was awful. Second half is gonna be worse.

I feel for ya. You know its damn cold in TX when even we are expecting snow on Thurs. You know how rare that is for us here? Its so cold outside now!

Linda, I get that..TOTALLY..been there done that..have a lazy azz ex that never did chit and it has pizzed me of many times over the years..

But it is beyond me that right now, while Hailey is missing..when most would be spending every minute of every day wondering what was being done to her..Just the idea that she's able to make that a priority when she has precious camera time..she's thinking about CD's possible lack of support (even if it was no support at all) I don't understand why that could have been in the forefront of her mind...That's just me and MO though..

I doubt it was a priority in her mind. It seems no matter what she does, lots of people are all too focused on it as opposed to finding her dauighter. She tried to provide answers while trying to get others to focus on finding her. IMO She is feeling alone, scared and overwhelmed by criticism. imo

It probably was something she felt that needed to be said and fit in with her stating she is not asking for money.

O/T - My heart goes out to all of you in the "snow, ice, freeze" area. You're more than welcome here. Currently we have cloudless blue skies and its 77 outside right now. I'm not trying to rub it in - I feel for ya guys. I tried living with "snow, ice, freeze" weather - IMO it was horrible. Not the cold so much as driving on that ice - and especially black ice. And remember I'm in hurricane country so we get your thoughts and prayers throughout the year for our approaching weather. Just shows to go ya that there are weather obstacles to where ever we choose to call home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500