TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billie Dunn reminds me soooo much of Casey Anthony. She spins her web and if it doesn't fit she changes it to fit her actions and movements.

Just like Casey always trying to make herself look good with no regard to little Caylee.

I see a lot of Casey in Billie.

MOO

We must be following two different cases.
I haven't seen BD out partying or living the fast and free life.
I see a desperate mother trying her hardest to keep her daughter's name and face on the public's mind in hopes of finding her.

Disclaimer: JMO I can't wrap my head around the fact BD didn't know where HD was after she left for work on Monday (BD just merely checking to see if a lump was in the bed doesn't work for me). If for some reason my children are still in bed when I leave for work, I know they're in their beds and I will call and check on them and they call me throughout the day.

Our local news did a story on the "Pharm Parties" that are currently going on in our city and popular with HS age kids and young adults. IMO RX drugs are now on the street for parties and for sale. It's really scarey. Our kids can get to our RX drugs? I'll be locking mine up!

JMO too...LE has enough evidence to move SA from POI to suspect. I would like to know what they have...only I definitely don't want anything they release to impede this investigation. I don't want them to let the cat out of the bag because I think they've got a pretty big cat.:twocents:

Or depending on what they purchased, they could have been very hungry...

Did you notice during the press conference how Billie said they ate a "light lunch". Hummm. I have an idea meals weren't important in that family.

Did you notice during the press conference how Billie said they ate a "light lunch". Hummm. I have an idea meals weren't important in that family.

Hailey looked like a perfectly healthy and well nourished child to me.

according to it, they also didn't use the bathroom...who cares? it's really isn't relevant imo

I think she touched on the important stuff. imo

LOL

I hear you Linda, but I thought Missy was referencing the fact that Billie made a point of saying she cooked the four of them a small Christmas dinner and they ate at 2 pm on the 26th.

To me, that was Billie's way of saying they had to postpone their dinner together because Hailey had eaten with Clint on the 25th.

ATM stop was adressed. Buying illegal narcotics, never mentioned. They went right from the ATM (to get cash) to her mothers house. This is how I recall it going down.

BD said she had a toothache, right? is it possible that she bought some sort of pain killers from her mother? That would still be illegal? wouldn't it?

I am not making excuses for her ..... or accusing anyone of anything, I really am just wondering if that would be considered illegal?

I found it quite interesting that in BD's press conference she spoke of fixing a small Christmas dinner for her, SA, DD and HD.

Whether or not anyone ate anything in those 3 days - Sun. Mon. Tues. - I believe any mention of "meals" would lend insight into the family dynamic.

You don't have to be rich, have a nice house or fancy things to be a good parent. But there is one thing that most will agree upon as being an integral part of raising children and being a family. The evening meal.

Sitting down together at a table and breaking bread allows a family to share, communicate nad even bond.

This was important in our house, raising our kids. I can't tell you how many teenagers we've had sit at our table in the past 2 - 3 that were amazed about "having dinner together". As our children got older, yes the practice went to maybe 3 - 4 days a week but we still do it. Any friends that were here while I made dinner were invited.

I don't believe this was a practice at BD's house, especially now that her children are older. If it had been I believe that BD would have talked more about "dinnertime".

I don't know how much (if any) this plays into Hailey missing - but it sure does give some good insight into the home's family dynamic relationships to each other all the way around.

What?????? How is that even important?
Lots of people eat a "light lunch"? How can you get that meals were not important in that family from a quote like that?

I've seen pictures of all of them. Nobody looked like they were missing meals or lacking in nutrition.

BD said she had a toothache, right? is it possible that she bought some sort of pain killers from her mother? That would still be illegal? wouldn't it?

I am not making excuses for her ..... or accusing anyone of anything, I really am just wondering if that would be considered illegal?

Yes, that would be illegal..but I will admit I've done the same thing.

I see a desperate mother trying her hardest to keep her daughter's name and face on the public's mind in hopes of finding her.

I haven't seen her out partying either, but I do have a copy of a legal document in which a LEO, under oath, swears that Billie hosted a New Year's Eve party, just days after her little girl went missing.

To date, LE has not retracted, corrected, or changed that sworn statement.

Buying drugs, New Years Eve party, I wonder if Billie has gotten her tatoo yet.

BD: No we didn't have a party..just family.

NG: Did you watch the ball drop

BD Yes we did

NG Was food and liquor served

BD SA had a beer and there was food

Aaaa BD you might have had a party when your daughter was missing.

Sorry but I just can't vote for Billie as Mother of the year.

Yes the cases are different but both involve neglected children. Mothers with other agendas.

MOO

I haven't seen her out partying either, but I do have a copy of a legal document in which a LEO, under oath, swears that Billie hosted a New Year's Eve party, just days after her little girl went missing.

To date, LE has not retracted, corrected, or changed that sworn statement.

I don't believe Billie hosted a PARTY of any kind on NYE.

I do think Shawn drank a few beers and HE may have considered it a party. I don't believe for a second that it was or Billie shared in Shawns alledged festive mood. imo

LOL

I hear you Linda, but I thought Missy was referencing the fact that Billie made a point of saying she cooked the four of them a small Christmas dinner and they ate at 2 pm on the 26th.

To me, that was Billie's way of saying they had to postpone their dinner together because Hailey had eaten with Clint on the 25th.

Oh I thought perhaps it was to throw in information useless to finding Hailey, so perhaps people wouldn't notice that useful info, such as what time Shawn called her and said Hailey had already left on Monday, was missing, and/or, that info she was changing yet again info she'd previously provided in MSM.

Haha! Me too. I wouldn't pay for them though.

I have crushed my knees twice and always have pain from that.
I don't go to the doctor or buy pills off the internet for it anymore, but when my mom comes to visit, if she offers them to me, I'll take the suckers for the next time I am hurting.

I am just wondering if that is what happened, and it would be considered 'purchasing illegal narcotics', and when it came out in the affidavit, that is why BD was so confused about it, maybe she didn't realize that saying that would be an admission of doing something illegal.
JMO of course

I found it quite interesting that in BD's press conference she spoke of fixing a small Christmas dinner for her, SA, DD and HD.

Whether or not anyone ate anything in those 3 days - Sun. Mon. Tues. - I believe any mention of "meals" would lend insight into the family dynamic.

You don't have to be rich, have a nice house or fancy things to be a good parent. But there is one thing that most will agree upon as being an integral part of raising children and being a family. The evening meal.

Sitting down together at a table and breaking bread allows a family to share, communicate nad even bond.

This was important in our house, raising our kids. I can't tell you how many teenagers we've had sit at our table in the past 2 - 3 that were amazed about "having dinner together". As our children got older, yes the practice went to maybe 3 - 4 days a week but we still do it. Any friends that were here while I made dinner were invited.

I don't believe this was a practice at BD's house, especially now that her children are older. If it had been I believe that BD would have talked more about "dinnertime".

I don't know how much (if any) this plays into Hailey missing - but it sure does give some good insight into the home's family dynamic relationships to each other all the way around.

I 100% agree!!!!
My oldest is only 10, however we've never missed a meal together.. EVER!
We've eat at 7 pm when my hubby had to work late and we've eaten at 4:30 because my twins had honors choir at 5:15. I've been in the hospital and hubby drug all the kids up to my hospital room iwth Mcdonalds in hand every night!
I don't anticipate this changing until the kids start turning 16 and get jobs. Until then it's dinner every single night. No electronics in the bedrooms and quality family time.

I don't believe Billie hosted a PARTY of any kind on NYE.

I do think Shawn drank a few beers and HE may have considered it a party. I don't believe for a second that it was or Billie shared in Shawns alledged festive mood. imo

I think there was a gathering there that night. LE says that in the affidavit. They know from interviews what went down that night.

I am sure SA was more in a party mood than BD. But then what did he have to lose?

NG could never get a straight answer out of BD and I think that is why she was in the police station..dancing around and around. LE has seen it all. They know..They certainly know.

MOO

Buying drugs, New Years Eve party, I wonder if Billie has gotten her tatoo yet.

BD: No we didn't have a party..just family.

NG: Did you watch the ball drop

BD Yes we did

NG Was food and liquor served

BD SA had a beer and there was food

Aaaa BD you might have had a party when your daughter was missing.

Sorry but I just can't vote for Billie as Mother of the year.

Yes the cases are different but both involve neglected children. Mothers with other agendas.

MOO

It wasn't a party.
Let me ask you this...If your child was missing, would your family not come from all over to be with you at your home? I have 3 sisters and a lot of cousins, aunts and uncles. If my daughter were to go missing, there would be so many people at my house, it would look as if I were having a party 24/7, when in fact, it was just my family there to give me and my daughter support.
Cars in the driveway and food in the kitchen does not always equal a party.

I'm hoping someone can enlighten me. I came across this article last night.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/hailey-dunn-tropper-says-she-is-alive-and-hiding

I am just wondering what happened with the young girls saying they had been with her or whatever? did they have the wrong day? TIA

After reading that article again though, geesh, no kidding we are confused.

The examiner is not considered MSM at WS. Anyone can submit an article to the examiner. But no problem. I'll anser your question as of Monday night's released statement from PK.

Billie Dunn believes the last time her daughter was seen was December 27th at 8:30 p.m. by a neighbor, who claims she saw Hailey with the friend she said she was spending the night with, and a teenage boy.

Colorado City City Manager Pete Kampfer says the witness statements mentioned by Billie could not be validated.

Kampfer said Monday he did not attend the press conference because it would "Be out of line for me to be involved in a press conference along with her, there may be some things we disagree with."http://www.ktxs.com/news/26683573/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member