TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on what I've heard her Daddy say about her tonight - CD KNOWS and LOVES his little girl.

Hailey - your Daddy is looking for you! Your Daddy LOVES you!
Ask a child, and she'll tell you that beats a tv in her room any day.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow
According to CD 2 cases of beer were taken into the house...that screams party to me. I was trying to give BD the benefit of the doubt because in my mind having a New Years Eve party while your child is missing is just unconscionable. Utterly dismayed and appalled at their behavior.

My friends and family came over when my mother was sick and had a serious and life-threatening operation. My brother, who does not drink, brought a case of beer. It's still here. And so is my mother.

My point is, unless, as someone has suggested, there is a video or surveillance that shows BD bought the beer (and maybe party streamers or fireworks) the information from CD that he saw 2 cases of beer being taken into the house is not even close to proof that BD hosted a NYE party. Come to think of it, if I had family coming to spend hours and hours with me, on any day of the year, I *might* just have a little booze on hand in case someone wanted a drink, not a party.

I'm sorry, but I just have to say from listening to Clint, his daughter is NOT like everyone else's 13 yr old to him. His daughter is special, she is daddy's little girl. He spoke so proudly about her. and always in the present tense.

Someone here back a page or 2 said that Clint made Hailey real...... did he ever. :heartbeat:
Clint was just the epitomy of a dad who loves his little girl. He spoke from the heart. Completely different than the presser with Hailey's other parent.

and if you ask me, Marc Klaas should have been in town offering his support to Clint instead of Billie.

~jmo~

IMO, both MK and Dienna Thompson should listen to this interview

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Ima

CD answered live questions he did not read from a scripted statement of "facts"

Clint didn't need a script..he answered straight from his heart and soul..

Based on what I've heard her Daddy say about her tonight - CD KNOWS and LOVES his little girl.

Hailey - your Daddy is looking for you! Your Daddy LOVES you!

Thought this would be good here:

"See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven." - Matthew 18:10

I am praying that our Hailey is not an angel in heaven!

Hope I didn't offend anyone with the quote!

DEAR GOD..PLEASE BRING HAILEY HOME TO THOSE THAT LOVE HER

NS said Hailey spent Saturday night with them,her top earlobe pierced,they were sore,she took them off,laid them next to the couch,asked NS to put them up.NS found one Monday,set it up on her shelf and DD came over and got it and took it over to his Mom's.She didn't even know DD had taken it over there and BD said DD had found it.

I get the point, lilys. But were the two cases consumed that night? There are times my husband might bring home a case of beer, but it will be almost a month or six weeks until it's entire gone. He usually buys it when it's on sale. Just to stock up for the future. jmo

Hi AZwriter,
Of course there is no way I would know who consumed beer nor how much beer anyone consumed at BD's house.
I think it's possible to assume that more than a beer or 2 was consumed simply because it was New Years Eve. moo

I admit my Billie fence is wobbling. My heart goes out to Clint and Naomi....their suffering is so real you could feel it. :(

I will say tho that Billie has never been asked the kind of questions Clint was asked tonight. It is unfortunate because I would have loved to hear what her answers were.

Ditto on the fence, and agree about the type of questioning.

Clint's mom wrote that there is already a poster out of Hailey showing her with different color hair, in case it has been dyed...has anyone seen it?
(I wrote to ask her and she just replied.)

If you were to speak to her again, please tell her to tell CD he gave a very touching interview and I hope he becomes the voice for Hailey from now on. TIA

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow
According to CD 2 cases of beer were taken into the house...that screams party to me. I was trying to give BD the benefit of the doubt because in my mind having a New Years Eve party while your child is missing is just unconscionable. Utterly dismayed and appalled at their behavior.

I saw your post earlier today about the party. I felt the same way. I didn't think it should've been termed "a party". Hearing two cases of beer shocked me. I can hear NG now roaring 'TWO CASES!"

48 beers on new years for a few family and friends.If they were only going to have 1 or 2 beers they would have just got a 6 pack

I understand BD and CD frustration with not getting info from LE. I trust that they are keeping this investigation close to the vest and being very tight lipped to protect their evidence. Look how the story already changed about whereabouts since the cell pings were released.

I understand their frustration too. When Clint expressed his frustration with not getting info from LE, he was reluctant about it - desperate to help more. He didn't want to criticize he said. Billie, on the other hand, makes it seem like she's a victim of LE and is making it a contest, imo.

I don't think LE suspects Clint of anything; he goes where he pleases, no one is apparently keeping tabs on him.

I think Clint doesn't get as much info from LE as he'd like because the suspect is his ex wife's boyfriend. When Hailey first went missing, Clint's living across the field. LE is investigating Shawn and Billie. They can't tell Clint anything without expecting that he would naturally discuss it with Billie. If they were pursuing leads that traced back to SA (good bet), then there's a real danger Clint's gonna walk across the field and lose it on SA - getting himself in trouble.

Then, Clint moves away, he's still trying to work with Billie to get media, TES..,according to his interview tonight. Maybe LE could share a little more with him if they've ruled out Billie as a POI, but she announces that she is in frequent contact and friendly with the suspect again. LE still can't tell Clint anything without expecting him to discuss it with Billie, and LE still can't expect Billie not to tell Shawn (the suspect to whom she seems more compassionate than her missing child's father, imo).

Clint really can't win here. But, I agree with LE's position - they can't jeopardize their investigation.

JM0

You nailed it! The whole interview was a flow of sincere and honest thoughts and feelings. Even if you didn't catch every word, you understood what they were saying. There was no sense of contrivance and no second guessing about what their statements meant. And reviewing it later, I won't have to rewind 20 second sound bytes repeatedly to make sure that I heard right the first time.

I think it has a lot to do with the interviewers, what they are asking and how they are asking it. Comparing the style of this interview to those of NG is like night and day.

There is, however, still a lot of 2nd guessing outstanding IMO about whether NS is saying that Hailey came over 'for a minute' on Monday, Tuesday or Sunday (the day she spent half the day at CD house), OR whether she told DD any of the above, which BD has said that DD told her - and, for which, she has been roundly criticized for contradicting NS current position that Hailey never came over on Monday.

NS said she'd stop by Hailey's and she'd go with her to places,she'd spend money on her.Her and Hailey were close,everytime she'd go somewhere she'd ask her to go with her.Talked about alot of different things,sometimes in the morning she'd go walking w/her and to stores.Sometimes when CD was at work,Hailey would go to his house and hang out with NS,they'd play video games,they'd dance to music as they cleaned house.Never fought over anything.They would go asteroid hunting,didn't like being home all the time and not doing stuff.

I get the point, lilys. But were the two cases consumed that night? There are times my husband might bring home a case of beer, but it will be almost a month or six weeks until it's entire gone. He usually buys it when it's on sale. Just to stock up for the future. jmo

Am only using the above post as a jumping off point.

I'll just list how this entire issue of a NYE "party" came to be...

#1)LE state that there was a party at the home of Billie Dunn..hosted by Billie Dunn and live in boyfriend Shawn..{that is stated in the affidavit..LE stating that there was a NYE party at their home}
#2)When LE ask Shawn about the NYE party he downplays it to just a get together having drinks for NYE..{that as well is in the affidavit..proving LE had knowledge of this party..duh? common knowledge would be that LE would be watching 24/7}
#3)When Billie is questioned about the "party" on NYE on NG she first states that Shawn just had a "few drinks" and that it was family over..and no response when NG asks did they watch the ball drop as well?
#4)In the same interview{in transcript literally couple lines down}Billie attempts to continue to downplay the "party" now telling NG only alcohol consumed that nite was 1 beer by Shawn..
#5]And since then you have Billie ranting and raving about ludicrous lies..and outright slanderous statements about NYE party
#6)Tonights statement by Clint is just another drop in the bucket to what we already know..THERE WAS A NYE PARTY..

**BTW slander/libel means that what is being said is false..can be proven to be untrue..&made up to defame one's character..
If the things that you are calling "slander/libel" are actually true and indeed are factual..well..you hardly have a case for defamation of character..slander/libelous lawsuits or any other action taken against those you claim to have slandered you..FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500