TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
and this..was exactly my concerns :(
I have posted several times in different places the resource guide for running community based searches. It's not that lengthy but does touch on these concerns. I hope people are taking the time to read and understand before they head out.

The polygraph administrator says he did not release the results to anyone
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329087

That statement is just tripping me up. if HE didn't tell who passed and who didn't. Then who did?? Or is Mr Poly. just in CYA mode?

just quoting you as the current one I am reading :)
but... ctz kept telling us over and over just listen to what Billie says...:twocents:

I can't help thinking that it may not be the local LE's attitude or ego not wanting Equusearch, but maybe the FBI's attitude of superiority keeping them from letting equusearch form helping.
Just a thought

Not sure. I know CUE works assisting the FBI in different cases. They were called in by LE on the Drexel case. Look at Alice Donovan case for just one example. It could be more the state agencies and possible past experiences. A lot can go on behind the scenes.

***What is going on with this investigation...? People searching by hand? I thought LE had a focus, or whatever it was that was said earlier...

The search done at 2pm today was organized by a local person.
LE not involved.
I think people just care and want to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24