Found Deceased TX - Hamil Cody Ross, 33, left behind while driving to job site, Ector County, 9 Nov 2019

Bring Hamil Home

A few recent posts on fb page, but didn’t notice any additional details.
I jumped over there after reading that he was found deceased. This was just posted an hour ago:

It’s with a heavy heart that we announce this. As some of you may know now Hamil has been found deceased. The family is awaiting autopsy results. I’ve seen post on this page announcing this horrific news, some from none family. We were holding off announcing this because family and friends are still being contacted.

Many questions still go unanswered. Please give the family space at this difficult time. Prayers are greatly appreciated. We will update as the family see fits on information given in the future regarding the case.

The Bring Hamilton Home FB post dated May 15th:

Bring Hamil Home

We want to thank everyone who has donated and prayed for the family. The fundraiser has ended. Again, we plan on having a benefit and a celebration of Hamil in the near future once restrictions are lifted. The fundraiser has been removed as the pinned post and replaced with the “what has transpired since day one” post. That post is the most updated information we have. The family still has no autopsy results. Tomorrow is an exceptionally hard day for the family. It will be Hamil’s birthday. So please keep praying for them. Share the page to keep the story out there. This is far from over. Everyone stay safe and God Bless. #JusticeforHamil

Bring Hamil Home

Please join us June 6th at 2:00pm for a Celebration of Hamil Cody Ross.

1603 N. Grandview Ave, Odessa, TX.

The family has asked for anyone in attendance to please wear orange or blue for Hamil.

If you would like to send flowers please send to the address above.

We ask you to practice social distancing when able and if you are comfortable wearing a mask please do so.

Celebrating Hamil Cody Ross

Bring Hamil Home

Please join us June 6th at 2:00pm for a Celebration of Hamil Cody Ross.

1603 N. Grandview Ave, Odessa, TX.

The family has asked for anyone in attendance to please wear orange or blue for Hamil.

If you would like to send flowers please send to the address above.

We ask you to practice social distancing when able and if you are comfortable wearing a mask please do so.

Celebrating Hamil Cody Ross
Unfortunately due to COVID19 there are a lot of obituaries not being listed in newspapers or online news sites. People are posting their own with announcements like this instead.

So far, there hasn't been any confirmation by LE online that he was found deceased in a MSM article. I have no doubt that the family is telling the truth and my heart aches for them, knowing that poor Hamil was quite clearly murdered, at least in my eyes.

That might be why LE isn't confirming anything right now. They may be in the middle of an investigation.

RIP Hamil. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ulanov911
Back