TX TX - Heather Marie DuPriest, 22, San Antonio, March 28 2007

1024x1024.jpg

Heather Marie Dupriest: Born Aug 23, 1984

Missing Date: Mar 28, 2007

Area Last Seen: San Antonio, TX

Heather has shoulder length brown hair and a medium build. Her right nostril is pierced. Foul play is feared.

Has there been anymore information on Heather? Heather was a really good friend of mine. It's sad that her case was never really pursued by the cops and was brushed under the rug. Has anyone heard anymore information on Heather? I know she is probably gone and has been for a while due to who she was hanging out with but think about her everyday and wish I would've stepped in and taken her out of the bad situation she was in.

Has there been anymore information on Heather? Heather was a really good friend of mine. It's sad that her case was never really pursued by the cops and was brushed under the rug. Has anyone heard anymore information on Heather? I know she is probably gone and has been for a while due to who she was hanging out with but think about her everyday and wish I would've stepped in and taken her out of the bad situation she was in.

Same here, one of my very best friends for many, many of years and not a day goes by without her on my mind. Wish I could have helped her, wish I hadn’t been so scared of the new crowd she had started with, wish I would’ve made my worries more known, wish I wasn’t so scared to dig for info, wish we all had closure... so many damn wishes. I miss her so much.

Intensely thinking of Heather and where she is. My mom used to take care of her when she was a baby and became very close with her. Eventually she became the family's Nanny. She was devastated that Heather went missing. My mom passed away last year. I moved back to SA a month ago. Heather was HEAVY on my heart last week. Sunday there was a story about a missing person. I scroll through the photos in middle of the news story and there's HEATHER!! Finally... Bexar County Sheriff's Office searching for missing woman: 'Literally no sign of her anywhere'
SO HAPPY THEY POSTED HER PICTURE

M0907003c.JPG
160330-5e0ec49d91f9b151da23297ede446c57.jpg
160331-5e0ec49d91f9b151da23297ede446c57.jpg
She looks similar to this unidentified female found in norman ok. Not sure if she has a back tattoo because I have not seen any references to tattoos or piercings etc. Does anyone know if she had any lower back tattoos?
M0907003c.JPG
M0907003c.JPG

Attachments

• Original-3.jpeg
    Original-3.jpeg
    146 KB · Views: 8
M0907003c.JPG
160330-5e0ec49d91f9b151da23297ede446c57.jpg
160331-5e0ec49d91f9b151da23297ede446c57.jpg
She looks similar to this unidentified female found in norman ok. Not sure if she has a back tattoo because I have not seen any references to tattoos or piercings etc. Does anyone know if she had any lower back tattoos?
M0907003c.JPG
M0907003c.JPG
She has a lower back tattoo but this isn’t it. I think it’s a cross on her lower back and I would remember if I saw it. She has a flower tattoo on her ankle.

First, I noticed on the Namus sight, they don't have any tattoos listed and very few identifiable pieces of info. On this board alone we've got friends confirming a flower tattoo on the ankle, as well as much more info on Heather. It may be helpful to contact the case detectives with said info for updates, i've included info here:
San Antonio Police Department

Address315 South Santa Rosa San Antonio, Texas 78207
CountyBexar County
Main Phone(210) 207-7660
General Email--
Website URL--

Agency Case Number70 226841
Randal Hines, Agent

Also, a few of y'all have said she was running with a "bad crowd". Is there any more info you can provide specifically about that or would be willing to pm me? I'm looking into several Texas cold cases from san antonio area and would love to take a jab at it.

I noticed Heather because she looks familiar, and I used to live in Floresville, and wonder if she ever lived there? I feel like I've met her once when we were younger, and I keep checking every few years for updates but to no avail....anyone wanna jump in with other info that could help or to look into now that technology is much better? Do we know what she was wearing last? Or who she was with?

What crowd was she running with. Was she on drugs. I'm trying to find connections to Interstate-40 dissapperences.

Bexar County Jane Doe (2007)

It should seem likely that Heather would be compared with this UID Bexar Jane Doe found October 2007 in Bexar County due to the timeframe and a few physical feature similarities.
(Also listed in NamUs #UP2972)

As of June 2021, there was only one official exclusion on a UID from Virginia. Are there any updates on new exclusions?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithstarr
Back