TX - Heidi Broussard, 33, & Margot Carey, 2 wks, Austin, 12 Dec 2019 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE NO DISCUSS

oviedo

Reaction score
Heidi Broussard and her 2-week-old daughter Margot Carey were last seen Thursday a 7:30 a.m. when Broussard dropped off another child at Cowan Elementary School. Police believe they returned to their home near West William Cannon Drive and South First Street afterward, but they haven’t been seen since.

Broussard is 33 years old, 5-foot-3, 150 pounds with long, dark hair with highlights.

Mom and 2-week-old baby missing, last seen in South Austin

Heidi-and-baby.jpg

Missing Persons Cases Network

Heidi Broussard, 33
Margot Carey, 2wks
Austin, TX
Last seen Dec 12th, 2019

The Austin Police Department is asking for the public's help finding a missing woman and her infant daughter.

Police say Heidi Broussard and her daughter Margot Carey were last seen dropping off a child at Cowan Elementary School located at 2817 Kentish Drive around 7:30 Thursday morning.

Heidi and Margot are believed to have returned to their residence near West William Cannon and South First Street, but have not been seen or heard from since.

Heidi is described as a white adult female, 33 years old, 5'3" and 150 pounds.

Margot is a two-week-old white female, 7 pounds 7 ounces, 22 inches long.

Please contact the Austin Police Department with any information about the whereabouts of Heidi Broussard or Margot Carey. Dial 311 for local calls and 512-974-2000 for out of area.

Police in Texas asking for help locating missing mother, 2-week-old daughter

SABBM:

AUSTIN (KXAN) — A mother and her infant daughter are missing, and Austin police are asking for the public’s help finding them.

Heidi Broussard and her 2-week-old daughter Margot Carey were last seen Thursday at 7:30 a.m. when Broussard dropped off another child at Cowan Elementary School. Police believe they returned to their home near West William Cannon Drive and South First Street afterward, but they haven’t been seen since.

MISSING ADULT AND BABY | AustinTexas.gov - The Official Website of the City of Austin

Case Number: 19-3461485
Location of Call for Service: 744 West William Cannon

The Austin Police Department Missing Persons Unit requests assistance in locating the following Missing Persons:

Heidi Broussard (Mother)
White Adult Female
(33 years old)
5’3” 150 pounds
Long, dark hair with highlights
Unknown clothing

Margot Carey (Daughter)
White Infant Female
(2 weeks old)
7 pounds 7 ounces, 22 inches
Unknown clothing

Last seen dropping off a child at Cowan Elementary School (2817 Kentish Drive) on 12/12/2019 at approximately 7:30 a.m. Heidi and Margot are believed to have returned to their residence near West William Cannon and South First Street, but have not been seen or heard from since. Please call 911 with any information about the whereabouts of Heidi Broussard or Margot Carey.

6a8534c5-0cb2-4cca-af18-cc6bcafb90f0.jpg
9a3d9d57-24d1-4dd8-9aaf-406b956f833b.jpg
373317d8-5216-46a5-997e-a989ef7e4e42.jpg

Austin dad pleads for safe return of his two-week-old daughter, her mother

SABBM:
"I went to work, and I talked to her around 8 o'clock and that's the last time I talked to her," said Shane Carey, the father of Broussard's children. He says both Broussard and their two-week-old daughter Margot were nowhere to be found when he got home at 2 p.m., he then called police.

Friday, we talked to him at a T-Mobile store, where he was trying to get cell phone records -- anything he says to get Heidi and Margot back. "If you see an awesome mom with a baby walking around or in a suspicious van or car or anything, please just somebody call," Carey pleaded.

Marcos Ortiz on Twitter
Translated from Spanish by Microsoft
Tonight on your Telemundo Austin News we will continue coverage of the mysterious disappearance of a mother and her baby. This is the second night you don't know about them. By 10 p.m. I'll have the emotional call he makes by Heidi Broussard's partner.
ELt6IqHXUAIfXew.jpg
ELt6IqMXsAELKH5.png

9:30 PM - 13 Dec 2019

Austin police asking for help locating missing mom and two-week-old daughter
Phone interview with Heidi's mom

:24
Reporter: Detectives believe that Heidi returned to her apartment on West William Cannon near South 1st St immediately following the drop-off. Hours later, her mother got a call from Heidi's boyfriend.

Heidi's mother: Shane called me and you know, told me what was going on.

1:00

Reporter: Tammy told us over the phone there was no indication that anything was wrong with Heidi leading up to Thursday morning and she can't think of a single person that would want to hurt her daughter.

Bryce Newberry on Twitter
PLEASE SHARE @Austin_Police are searching for Heidi Broussard and her 2-week-old daughter Margot Carey, both missing since Thurs AM. Tonight her fiancé told me over the phone she's the best mom and their disappearance just doesn't make sense.
11:02 PM - 14 Dec 2019

Police searching for missing Austin mother and her 2-week-old baby girl
[…]

"I don't know why anybody would ever harm or touch these two beautiful women together," Shane Carey, Broussard's fiance, told KVUE over the phone on Friday night.

[…]

"She is an amazing person," Shane Carey said. "She has amazing support, friends behind her. She's so personable – one of the best people I've ever met, so kind, and she does anything for her kids – one of the best moms."

[…]

"We're all stumped because everything's over here – the car's over here," Shane Carey said. "There's no signs of struggle. There's nothing, no evidence, so we're just trying to piece it together but there really are no pieces."

Shane Carey said he's been with Broussard for nearly a decade and they have two kids together, as well as a third child from his previous marriage.

"I just don't see why no one heard any screams or anything out here so we're trying to put the puzzle pieces together," Shane Carey said.

[…]

"I just want her to come home," he said. "She's amazing. She's missed. She has her whole family here supporting, praying for her to come home, and hopefully that's just – I don't know – somebody to bring her home safe. I don't care, just drop her off."

[…]

Heidi Broussard Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

ETA:
Updated Dec 14, 2019 at 10:24am
“[SBM]

An Austin Police Department press release says that Broussard, 33, and Carey were last seen around 7:30 a.m. at Cowan Elementary School, located along 2817 Kentish Drive. Broussard was dropping off a child at the school. Police believe that Broussard and Carey returned to their home close to West William Cannon and South First Street.

[SBM]

Shane Carey, the father of Margot, told CBS Austin that he last spoke to Broussard around 8 a.m. on December 12. Carey said that he returned home from work around 2 p.m. and found that Broussard and his daughter were not there.

Carey says he then received a phone call from Cowan Elementary School to say that the couple’s son had not been picked up. Carey went to pick up his child at the school. When he returned home and Broussard still wasn’t there, Carey called the police. CBS Austin noted that when they spoke to him, Carey was at a T-Mobile store attempted to get Broussard’s cell phone records. Carey told the station, ‘If you see an awesome mom with a baby walking around or in a suspicious van or car or anything, please just somebody call.’

Carey told KVUE, ‘I don’t know why anybody would ever harm or touch these two beautiful women together.’ Carey said, ‘She is an amazing person. She has amazing support, friends behind her. She’s so personable – one of the best people I’ve ever met, so kind, and she does anything for her kids – one of the best moms.’

Carey went on, ‘We’re all stumped because everything’s over here – the car’s over here. There’s no signs of struggle. There’s nothing, no evidence, so we’re just trying to piece it together but there really are no pieces.’ Carey also told the station that he and Broussard have two children together and that he has another child from a previous marriage.

CBS Austin reports Broussard worked at a Cracker Barrel in Buda, Texas. Broussard has worked at the location since 2015. Co-workers told the station that Broussard has been off work since giving birth on November 26

As CrimeOnline previously reported, Heidi Broussard was last seen dropping her son off at Cowan Elementary School in Austin on Thursday morning at around 7:50 a.m. Friends said she dropped her son off at a book fair at the school.

KXAN reports that authorities said Broussard and her 2-week-old daughter, Margot, likely returned home afterward, at the Club at Summer Valley apartments off of West William Cannon Drive and South First Street, but at some point, disappeared. The apartment complex is around three miles away from the elementary school.

At around 6 p.m., the elementary school contacted the boy’s father, Shane Carey, and said no one picked the child up. Carey, who is also the father of Margot, subsequently contacted 911.

[...]

Heidi Broussard: Mom & baby still missing after mysteriously vanishing from their home in broad daylight

MISSING: Heidi Broussard / Margot Carey - Austin, Texas (12/12/19)

33 year-old Heidi Broussard and 2 week-old Margot Carey mysteriously disappeared from their home in Austin, Texas on December 12th 2019. Heidi was last known to be wearing a purple-colored shirt with long sleeves, but there is no further clothing information on her clothing. It is unknown what color of baby clothing that Margot was wearing. If you have seen Heidi Broussard or baby Margot Carey since their reported disappearance, if you know of their current whereabouts, or if you have any information whatsoever regarding Heidi or Margot’s disappearance; please call the Austin Police Department at (512) 974-5210, (512) 974-2000, 911 - or call Texas EquuSearch at (281) 309-9500.

Texas EquuSearch - TXEQ

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back