Identified! TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 Sherry Ann Jarvis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been on here a long time. Is WCJD on list for DNA Doe Project?
Was the possibility of her being Kathy from the hotel ruled out ever, and what happened about possibility of her parents being the circus workers; the husband in jail and the mom at bars every night, and supposedly she stayed whole summer at a friend's house, and no one checked on her.
That sounds like parents who didn't care, like she said.
Thanks. If anyone remembers outcomes of those discussions.

I haven't been on here a long time. Is WCJD on list for DNA Doe Project?

No, she is not. Detective Bean has said that they have contacted a "lab", but he didn't elaborate. I am a volunteer for DNA Doe Project, so I know that she is not currently one of their pending cases.

Was the possibility of her being Kathy from the hotel ruled out ever?

Kathy from the motel was never ruled in or out, and nobody has come forward other than the original brother/sister who sent me the photo.

, and what happened about possibility of her parents being the circus workers; the husband in jail and the mom at bars every night
No additional info has emerged from "Elaine Louis" that to rule her in or out.

and supposedly she stayed whole summer at a friend's house, and no one checked on her.
No additional info has emerged from "Nancy Villarreal" to rule her in or out.

Julie Ann Moseley and "Kathy" looking so much alike - i guess that's why so many women today can make a living being Kate Middleton or Miley Cyrus for corporate and social events. Everyone has a double, and "Kathy" was Julie Ann's.

I wish someone could reach out to Rodermund’s family. I’d like to determine the eye genes from Mary’s parents’ eye colors, gene analysis, and if this is a positive gene match, the confirmation would be DNA/Dentals/Fingerprints, etc.

I wish someone could reach out to Rodermund’s family. I’d like to determine the eye genes from Mary’s parents’ eye colors, gene analysis, and if this is a positive gene match, the confirmation would be DNA/Dentals/Fingerprints, etc.

Not sure if I'm following correctly, but if I am, you're trying to match Mary Rodermund to this Jane Doe, correct? If so, they both have DNA in the system and would have matched if they were one and the same. However, to be sure, I always say to submit the possible match to NamUs and see what shakes out.
If I'm misunderstanding, I apologize.

Hi all. I’m a long time lurker of this thread. I came across a few articles on WCJD while on Reddit today. The first one asks for former alumni who may have stayed at the Rebekah House, a Texas home for girls. It includes a few Facebook comments from a woman who supposedly knew her. The second article is an update posted about a week ago regarding some footage shot at the Rebekah Home in 1979. There is a few shots of a girl who looks strikingly similar to WCJD. Here are the links:
The Night Wind: PSA UPDATE: REBEKAH HOUSE ALUMNI PLEASE READ
And the update:
The Night Wind: THANKSGIVING PSA UPDATE: PLEASE READ AND SHARE

Hi all. I’m a long time lurker of this thread. I came across a few articles on WCJD while on Reddit today. The first one asks for former alumni who may have stayed at the Rebekah House, a Texas home for girls. It includes a few Facebook comments from a woman who supposedly knew her. The second article is an update posted about a week ago regarding some footage shot at the Rebekah Home in 1979. There is a few shots of a girl who looks strikingly similar to WCJD. Here are the links:
The Night Wind: PSA UPDATE: REBEKAH HOUSE ALUMNI PLEASE READ
And the update:
The Night Wind: THANKSGIVING PSA UPDATE: PLEASE READ AND SHARE

Wow. That girl in the photo does look like her to my minds eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox