TX - Jan 21 & 22 Food/Volunteer Thread for Hailey Dunn Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh good. I asked the person who took my order, but he didn't know.

I just got off the phone with Subway:

cold cut combo foot long with cheese on wheat
roasted chicken foot long with cheese on Italian herb

Wish I could do more, not working now:(

Every little bit helps PurpleHaze!!!
When my 5 girls found out I was ordering they all said "subway delivers???" lol, they thought I was getting them dinner, hoot hoot!!! because we never ever order out because I cant afford it, lol. They didnt quite understand when I said I was sending food to Texas. I gave a brief explaination-they still gave me a curious look but I will use this in the following weeks while we adjust to being broke and eating beans and rice( I just started my own business a month ago, still no cash flow). I think kids learn by example and I'm proud to be able to help just a little.

SATURDAY IS TAKEN CARE OF. NO MORE FOOD IS NEEDED. THANK YOU EVERYONE.

SUNDAY IS TAKEN CARE OF BY KAT AND HER RADIO STATION, HOWEVER, WE MAY NEED MORE ON SUNDAY BUT WE WON'T KNOW UNTIL SUNDAY. I'LL POST A THREAD ON SUNDAY TELLING YOU IF WE DO OR DON'T NEED ANY MORE FOOD FOR SUNDAY.

Sorry, not shouting just making sure you all read this.

Someone from Laura Recovery will be picking everything up tomorrow at 11:00AM.

You know I am not the least bit suprised that you all came together to help. I knew you would.

Websleuths has the most amazing members and this proves it.

In case you didn't read this before you need to know how much this really and truly helps in the search for Hailey.

This frees up Brad Dennis and everyone else to work on the actual search. No one has to spend any of their valuable time trying to find food for the searchers. And that means more attention to Hailey and that's why we are all here.

I love you guys. I really do.

Tricia

:blowkiss: :loveyou:
Thanks to WS, the searchers will be well nourished...God willing, this will help to bring Hailey home!

:praying:

Hi Tricia and all you wonderful people.

WS made it into an article today. Looks like food is covered for the weekend!

Sweetwater Mayor Greg Wortham brought over several cases of Girl Scout cookies Thursday. Other individuals are offering donations through www.websleuths.com.

"We have food through the weekend," Dennis said. "We've had calls from Atlanta, (Georgia), Illinois and Colorado asking, 'What can we send you?'"

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/21/vigils-searches-continue-but-no-progress-about/

Bless you all!

Mel

Sweetwater Mayor Greg Wortham brought over several cases of Girl Scout cookies Thursday. Other individuals are offering donations through www.websleuths.com.

"We have food through the weekend," Dennis said. "We've had calls from Atlanta, (Georgia), Illinois and Colorado asking, 'What can we send you?'"

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/21/vigils-searches-continue-but-no-progress-about/

Bless you all!

Mel
w00tw00t

Bless you all!

Mel

This is why i'm a member here. Not for the recognition, but for the chance to really make a difference. To be able to reach out all the way from Chicago lending a hand. There will always be horrible things that happen in this world, but I take heart because I know for a fact there are people like all of you out there keeping hope alive. God Bless the searchers. Let Hailey come home today.

Well kids, I'm ready to haul our load to CCity...I'm sittin' on go...waitin' on others....

Be careful....and thank you for everything you're doing!

I never thought I would "want" to live in Big Spring again...EVER...until Hailey went missing...:(

I'm sad I can't be there to physically help the searchers / team but am glad we have some wonderful members here, who so willingly jump in to help when / where needed.

Thanks to you and all of the other members!

If groups will be searching next week, is there a Paypal account or anything like that in order to donate funds toward food and drink?

If groups will be searching next week, is there a Paypal account or anything like that in order to donate funds toward food and drink?

That is up to KlaasKids and/or Laura Recovery to decide if that is the best way to go. I like the idea personally:)

OK Just spoke to Subway manager and there are a TON of sandwiches. If they have over 100 searches there will be plenty of food.

Our wonderful and hard working Kat is picking the food and delivering it to the Civic Center.

Thanks again everyone. you are the best.

If anyone was at the search today if you could check in and tell us the turnout and such I would appreciate it.

Tricia

Just wondering...do we know if there was any leftover food? If so, do we know what happened to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels