TX TX - Jennifer Harris, 28, Bonham, 12 May 2002

What about the fact that the killer removed her uterus. Not many people would know how to attempt something like that.. i thinks its Rob. However, they never seem to reveal what Rob or the boyfriend did for work. It doesn't necessarily mean they have to be a doctor but at least know anatomy some what... i feel they haven't touched on that fact at all.. i duno

Watching 48 hours: noting that body was recovered from Red River 6 days after missing. Reportedly, body was so decomposed that cause of death could not be determined.

Relative to JH missing uterus, also reported that turtles and river life responsible for missing organs from her body. (Red river is also a salt river).

If body was in such a state that cause of death could not be determined after only 6 days in the water, I believe it's likely that turtles and fish ate away at Jennifer's body.

MOO

Just watched a 48 Hours episode about this case. What caught my eye is the "last person to have seen her" was the girl (friend) who said Jennifer left her house at around 8. The passerby witness, however, said she saw Jennifer with 3 people (1 matching Robs picture) at about 5. They let that go just because it didnt match the so-called friends time? What if the "friend" is lying because she's in on what happened to Jennifer? I wonder what the relationship was between the girl "friend" and Rob.

The investigator from Boston said that the cottage fire couldn’t be related because who would want to draw attention to a murder. But what if it wasn’t about drawing attention TO anything? What if it was to draw attention AWAY from something? While first responders are dealing with this cottage fire, what’s going on a reasonable distance away at the river that no one is paying attention to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was thinking perhaps the cottage fire was to destroy any evidence of something happening to Jennifer there. If the eye witness woman was right about the time, they could've used that cottage to hold her against her will, then took her to the river to kill her. Then went back later to the cottage to destroy any dna left. I wonder if there is an investigation on the firestarter.

Watching 48 hours: noting that body was recovered from Red River 6 days after missing. Reportedly, body was so decomposed that cause of death could not be determined.

Relative to JH missing uterus, also reported that turtles and river life responsible for missing organs from her body. (Red river is also a salt river).

If body was in such a state that cause of death could not be determined after only 6 days in the water, I believe it's likely that turtles and fish ate away at Jennifer's body.

MOO

I always remember Jennifer Harris when I read about the uterus/unborn baby missing and have learned much about decomposition since first following this case.

I just wanted to comment that I've been following another case (K Cantrell) where the 33 yr old pregnant female (8-10 wks) was recently found 3 weeks after she was reported missing and believed killed.

She was not located in water but thrown over an embankment. When remains located, the body was in an advanced state of decomposition and was mostly skeletonized. There was no soft tissue left in the neck, chest, abdominal, or pelvic cavities; therefore, the Medical Examiner was not able to confirm that the victim had been pregnant at the time of her death.

The pregnancy is also believed the motive of her alleged killer. She likely died of blunt force trauma (skull fractures noted), and the baby was not likely removed by her killer, but explained by decomposition. MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back