TX TX - Jimmy Beach, 31, Williamson County, 25 Mar 2024

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
b4a274fb-a0b8-47f2-8085-c5da7880bd3c-large16x9_MISSINGPERSON68.png

Williamson County Sheriff's Office is seeking assistance in locating a missing individual named Jimmy Andrew Beach, W/M, DOB 12/27/92, who was wearing black pants at the time of his disappearance.

Jimmy is described as 5’08 in height and weighing approximately 130 lbs.

No foul play is suspected.

The last time this subject was spoken to was on March 25th, around 10:00 pm.

Police believe the missing person was last located near the McNeil/Wells Branch area near Mopac in southern Williamson County. A large police presence, including the use of helicopters will be present in the area.

If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of Jimmy Andrew Beach, please contact the Williamson County Sheriff's Office at (512) 943-1300. Your assistance could greatly assist in locating the missing person and ensuring their safety.

Just an FYI to all, there is a Jimmy (James) Beach in his county's court record system but NOT him, the crimes were back in 1997. I could not find anything for him online. Hope he is found soon and is just out of contact

Just an FYI to all, there is a Jimmy (James) Beach in his county's court record system but NOT him, the crimes were back in 1997. I could not find anything for him online. Hope he is found soon and is just out of contact

Name and age match, from 2023:

There’s a fair amount of wooded space to the west of that particular area, with apartments and housing and the occasional business. Mopac is a large freeway that is raised in some areas; it’s not the most pleasant area to walk so he must have been headed somewhere. Hope he is found safe soon.

Name and age match, from 2023:

I think you’re right. The Wells Branch neighborhood is part of the greater Austin area, but for whatever reason the Williamson/Travis county line goes right through that part of north Austin. I guess that’s how they got 254 counties into the state…

I think you’re right. The Wells Branch neighborhood is part of the greater Austin area, but for whatever reason the Williamson/Travis county line goes right through that part of north Austin. I guess that’s how they got 254 counties into the state…

The Travis-Williamson county line is the watershed boundary/divide between the Colorado and Brazos River basins.

He's already in Namus:

Travis County was created in 1840 and Williamson County in 1848.
The Travis-Williamson county line is the watershed boundary/divide between the Colorado and Brazos River basins.
I didn't know this and I live on the Colorado side. Shoal Creek is my spirit drainage!

But back to Andrew Beach. I wish there was a bit more context here. At one point there was a police helicopter and LE searching for him, but there's no indication it's a criminal issue (LE: "no foul play").

Travis County was created in 1840 and Williamson County in 1848.

I didn't know this and I live on the Colorado side. Shoal Creek is my spirit drainage!

But back to Andrew Beach. I wish there was a bit more context here. At one point there was a police helicopter and LE searching for him, but there's no indication it's a criminal issue (LE: "no foul play").
Shoal Creek spirit, haha nice.

It's all a bit sketch IMO. I probably can't post what I'm thinking, because TOS.

Cool, I didn’t know that either (and was being a little glib)! I remember that the Wells Branch area in particular was odd in this way because a tiny section was WilCo and the rest was Travis. But the watershed makes sense! Thank you for the info. :)

Why do you think this? Because he was charged with a DUI in September of 23?
The offense date of DUI and evading arrest by vehicle (which is a big deal, much bigger than evading on foot because the danger it poses to the public) was Nov. 7. He has court appearances pending. But that's not what caught my eye. He was believed to be in the Wells Branch/McNeil area and so there would be a "large police presence, including helicopter searches". That's something LE does for fugitives from the court, and also small missing children.

Additionally, no one in his family appears to be looking for him, although they're active on social media.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab